Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

This one is a blatant ripoff...

A house
HP: 100000
Skills: Alot of annoying ones
Status: Unaffected by anything yet. Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture.
Special rules: You cannot assume something happened, but you can predict the results. If the results are strictly set, you have to post them. One action per between my posts. You can OBJECT by giving proper reasons, but only once per rejected action. I have the rights to deny your attack or OBJECTION without any reasons, but I promise I'll limit this to when I'm really tired and/or lazy and stuff. In these cases, I may lend this thread to someone else.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such.
Dead people: None yet
Simplified people: None yet
BANNED people: None yet
Disintegrated and insane people: None yet
Possible time when I'll check again: About 18 hours from now
Other stat I should put in template

Being dead disables your own physical actions.
Being simplified disables all actions that have to be explained or are just complicated. Basically limits your movepool to simple physical attacks performed by you.
Being BANNED disables your rights to post here.
Being disintegrated and insane disables your all actions that could influence anything.
If I meet alot posts after these 18 hours and do not answer because I'm too lazy, you may imagine beating me up until I look like a hunk of meat that can be used for culinary reasons. I know that these threads are alot of responsiblity, and I'm a novice in this, but these other destruction threads either make you destroy your environment of frustration or are abandoned already, so I can't be that bad.

Start.

• 274 Replies
orion732
orion732
617 posts
Nomad

i get a match rub fastly on a sand paper like surface it starts on fire and i lay it on roof and think out loud "I wonder how i got on the roof?"

XD

I send a squad of elite flamethrowers with special armor protecting them against stranglation-stuff.
orion732
orion732
617 posts
Nomad

Sorry about the double post.

And I send the flamethrowers to attack the house. I hope that was obvious. They duck around the trees for cover.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

Miguelin determines if you're dead. nothing you can do will change that.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Sorry about the double post.

well by all technicality its a quadruple post as in 4x posts in a row.Anyways I think I will just continue to wait for my attack to be rendered now...
RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

And I will run away from the area, while stocking up on men, guns, and ammo...

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

You wouldn't need a mech-sized proton. It would just fire a continuous stream of protons.

Alright, so that's how does it work.

...did you expect that I'll process this attack again?

Impossible, because I am merely a figment of my own imagination, so I imagine that I am alive, and I am alive.

After some research on paradoxes, I conclude that when you're dead you cannot imagine. So this didn't work.

Oh, and by the way, the UCAVs dropped all their bombs on the house once they located it.

If you mentioned this earlier...

i call in air-strike on house and blow the crap out of it.

Mmm... Your planes were shot down. By the Chimney Artillery. And they couldn't find the house.

I channel orion732's spirit and give it a physical form that's a massive lance, I stick it on the mech and use it to stab attackers. The mech self destructs after I exit it, destroying the lance.

And when do you exit it? Hm... Please inform me in your next post.

Ummmm...Why mine?

you're dead. duh.

Actually, no, did you read my post above?

No you are dead, orion732.

I send the entire republican party armed with shotguns to attack the wall, since this house is a danger to national security, and should this somehow back fire, I will bribe them to attack anyways. Should they not want to attack for any amount of money, I'll just bribe them not to attack me.

Pellets deal a total of 500 damage (10 critical hits and thousands of normal ones that don't do any damage because the house has wooden/brick/concrete walls)

i get a match rub fastly on a sand paper like surface it starts on fire and i lay it on roof and think out loud "I wonder how i got on the roof?"

You get on the roof (somehow) but a single match couldn't ignite the roof.

I send in Marcus Fenix and his whole squad to attack the house,chainsaw lancers in hand revving ready to saw any chairs or curtain that come their way,and get behind trees as cover in case any projectiles are sent at them.

A House throws trees at trees and they collapse on your attack.

I send a squad of elite flamethrowers with special armor protecting them against stranglation-stuff.

And I send the flamethrowers to attack the house. I hope that was obvious. They duck around the trees for cover.

Due to being a lance, you cannot talk.

Miguelin determines if you're dead. nothing you can do will change that.

Who's Miguelin?

And I will run away from the area, while stocking up on men, guns, and ammo...

Alright, you do.

A House
HP: 75461 (-500) That was weak, people.
Skills: Alot of annoying ones. Most notable ones are Strangle with a Curtain, Form Avatar and Chair Stampede. It can also fix its structure slowly.
Status: Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture. It also trusts the house cleaner hired by mattt15. Some bees defend A House. There are a few sticks of dynamite lying nearby. Matty360 owns a MG turret and can operate it.
Special rules: Same as before, and they can be found on the first page. STATIDONKERS are disabled. Definition of a STATIDONKER can be found on page 3. Using E99 effectors is disabled. Oversized amounts of soldiers are "restricted". Oversized amounts of text are "restricted". Methods to insta-kill one unit used in Heroes of Might and Magic series are disabled. Massive forest destruction disabled.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such. Some are broken already, and about 21(31 formerly) are lying on A House. A mech is standing infront of A House, and it's wielding orion732 channeled into a lance.
Dead people: None
Simplified people: None
BANNED people: None yet
Disintegrated and insane people: None yet
Possible time when I'll check again: Agh... Cannot promise anything. But hopefully somewhen tomorrow.
Relations: None between players and NPCs.
Stunned people: None
Current players' locations and HP: Matty360 100% - A House, RubberyChicken 100% - away, crimsonblade55 100% - fortified bunker, orion732 100% - held by the mech, lance form, daleksparta 80% - In the mech, Pazx 100% - just infront of A House, others unknown
Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

I man my windowsill MG, aware and guarding A House. Then I let A House take control of my MG, then I put 6 gattling guns on the roof of A House. When that's finished I go back to guarding A House with my MG.

NOTE: the gattling guns are controlled by A House because I added them to it's furniture and taught it how to use it.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I turn A House into a house golem. Then, I make it grow 100 times bigger than its normal size. I give A House more fire power

Chairs: Put gold on the whole thing.
Chimney Artillery: Turned the attacks into lasers, while it can now blast a nuclear strike.
Whole House: Turn it gold plated.

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

i call in chuck noris to roundhouse kick the house all day long.

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

I get into a concealed location with a sniper rifle, and then (hopefully) headshot matty 360.

xelada
xelada
112 posts
Nomad

I hack into a nuclear missile silo and fire a missile at the house.

orion732
orion732
617 posts
Nomad

The house is destroyed when I die because I had programmed all the explosives I had hidden under the house to blow up as soon as I died. And there were lots of explosives. Like 200 Hydrogen bombs.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I exit it when I enter a self destruct sequence.

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

@RC: Wait there! I modified my MG to have a massive bulletproof round sheild with a little bulletproof looking hole so I can see where I shoot. By the way it's like metal not fantasy doo daa.

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

to late, you already got headshot'd while trying to assemble that shield.

Showing 181-195 of 274