Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

This one is a blatant ripoff...

A house
HP: 100000
Skills: Alot of annoying ones
Status: Unaffected by anything yet. Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture.
Special rules: You cannot assume something happened, but you can predict the results. If the results are strictly set, you have to post them. One action per between my posts. You can OBJECT by giving proper reasons, but only once per rejected action. I have the rights to deny your attack or OBJECTION without any reasons, but I promise I'll limit this to when I'm really tired and/or lazy and stuff. In these cases, I may lend this thread to someone else.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such.
Dead people: None yet
Simplified people: None yet
BANNED people: None yet
Disintegrated and insane people: None yet
Possible time when I'll check again: About 18 hours from now
Other stat I should put in template

Being dead disables your own physical actions.
Being simplified disables all actions that have to be explained or are just complicated. Basically limits your movepool to simple physical attacks performed by you.
Being BANNED disables your rights to post here.
Being disintegrated and insane disables your all actions that could influence anything.
If I meet alot posts after these 18 hours and do not answer because I'm too lazy, you may imagine beating me up until I look like a hunk of meat that can be used for culinary reasons. I know that these threads are alot of responsiblity, and I'm a novice in this, but these other destruction threads either make you destroy your environment of frustration or are abandoned already, so I can't be that bad.

Start.

• 274 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK,this time I send in 12 Pelicans each holding a Warthog Gauss.Within each warthog Gauss is three Spartans(the same type as Master Chief in Halo not the 300 movie).A Driver,a guy manning the Gauss Cannon, and a guy riding shot gun with a fully loaded rocket launcher.They are all highly skilled in the things they are using,and are to be dropped off right in front of the house.If the pelicans are shot down then the warthogs and their containments will be ejected and fall both quickly and safely to the ground in the direction of the house.All the while I sit in my fortified bunker watching...

gooddemon
gooddemon
216 posts
Nomad

I scream in pain and trip over santas raindeer while still on fire

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

I shall revive thy thread that brings awesomeness to thee AG of users. O thank you A House, for being se awesome.

Ok, let's start then. I put cheese all over the house and heat it, not too much heat for the house to be damaged. Once It's covered in the melted cheese it will soon harden and become and strong sheild-like coating.

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

My spider bomb disable paint and bricks

They weren't doing anything, but ohwell.

I hire an indestructible guy and send him at the house to break all the windows, knock down the chimney, and tear up the curtains. I give him an indestructible map made of titanium which is chained to him with an indestructible chain so that he doesn't get lost and give him some indestructible x-ray vision goggles so that he can see the map when something is in the way and give him steroids so that he can't be tied up in curtains or squashed under the house. He'll go by indestructible helicopter with a 1000000 horsepower engine so that nothing can get in his way as he goes to the house.

I join fourtytwo"s helicopter with an another indestructible guy

Both helicopters are hit with a giant baseball bat made of forcefield that appeared because someone made indestructible people. It smashes the helicopters giving them speed of about 300 kilometers per second, and they are knocked out of Earth atmosphere, out of the Solar System, and so on. Finaly they are catched by a faraway black hole.

I enter the self destruct sequence. (this means I exit the mech)

A House takes 200 damage, orion732 dies. You left.

Oi Minnikht! You forgot to add the gattling gun to the A House's whatever. I use the bandages A House gave me (loads of pages ago because when the house hugged me it hurt so it gave me bandages) on the injury RC snipered on me.
I bulletproof A House's windows (Ha take that RC!) and then hide behind my sheild.

Who's Minnikht... nevermind. You're patched up, and start bulletproofing windows.

I load a Shadow Rifle and stick it in a hole I make in the shield (facing out the shield)

What shield? Oh, who cares... you're in position.

*Commit seppuku*

Bluydee brought light to Ganon's lair.

I punch it.
-99999999999999hp....
from me.

House takes 10 damage.

Santa comes again, this time, he comes down without any presents, but he is wearing an XXL explosive vest, and his 9 reindeer also are managing to hide plenty of explosives, since they are wearing another layer of fake skin to hide it.

The chimney has a grate or whatever is this called and he can't open it. Reindeers and him are standing on the roof.

*Commit seppuku*

YOU DARE BRING LIGHT TO MY LAIR? YOU MUST DIE!

You died.

and in santa's sleigh is Bluydee's dead body filled with explosives

...the sleigh, however, aren't on the roof.

OK,this time I send in 12 Pelicans each holding a Warthog Gauss.Within each warthog Gauss is three Spartans(the same type as Master Chief in Halo not the 300 movie).A Driver,a guy manning the Gauss Cannon, and a guy riding shot gun with a fully loaded rocket launcher.They are all highly skilled in the things they are using,and are to be dropped off right in front of the house.If the pelicans are shot down then the warthogs and their containments will be ejected and fall both quickly and safely to the ground in the direction of the house.All the while I sit in my fortified bunker watching...

As this is the first very organised and stuff and dangerous-looking attack since alot of time ago, you do 6000 damage before the attackers are destroyed.

I scream in pain and trip over santas raindeer while still on fire

You take 5 damage from falling. Santa's reindeers are disturbed and fly away.

I shall revive thy thread that brings awesomeness to thee AG of users. O thank you A House, for being se awesome.
Ok, let's start then. I put cheese all over the house and heat it, not too much heat for the house to be damaged. Once It's covered in the melted cheese it will soon harden and become and strong sheild-like coating.

A House decides that being completely locked under a layer of cheese isn't a good price for being shielded from some damage. It breaks free from the cheese. But then you finished bulletproofing the windows.

A House
HP: 68191 (-6020)
Skills: Alot of annoying ones. Most notable ones are Strangle with a Curtain, Form Avatar and Chair Stampede. It can also fix its structure slowly.
Status: Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture. It also trusts the house cleaner hired by mattt15. Some bees defend A House. There are a few sticks of dynamite lying nearby. Matty360 owns a MG turret and can operate it. Burning damages A House and gooddemon for 20 damage each turn.
Special rules: Same as before, and they can be found on the first page. STATIDONKERS are disabled. Definition of a STATIDONKER can be found on page 3. Using E99 effectors is disabled. Oversized amounts of soldiers are "restricted". Oversized amounts of text are "restricted". Methods to insta-kill one unit used in Heroes of Might and Magic series are disabled. Massive forest destruction disabled.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such. Some are broken already, and about 21(31 formerly) are lying on A House. A destroyed mech is lying infront of A House.
Dead people: orion732
Simplified people: None
BANNED people: None yet
Disintegrated and insane people: None yet
Possible time when I'll check again: somewhen tomorrow
Relations: None between players and NPCs.
Stunned people: None
Current players' locations and HP: Matty360 100% - A House, RubberyChicken 100% - hidden, crimsonblade55 100% - fortified bunker, orion732 0% - broken by the mech, lance form, daleksparta 80% - outside infront of A House, Pazx 100% - just infront of A House, gooddemon 10% - on the roof,
Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Once again, you forgot the darn gattling guns.

And I meant Minnakht instead of Minnikht. I start firing at all attackers, with loads of ammo behind me so I can reload and endlessly (almost) shoot.

I apoligise to the A House about covering it with cheese and it not liking the feeling of cheese coating.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I use my ghost to haunt the house and attract other monsters and ghosts to the house to attack everyone attacking.

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

Possible time when I'll answer: Agter gooddemon posts or after a 5 people total

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

I kiss the wall then beat it up.

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

i call dora to start singing that annoying song and destroy the house because of the sound waves i put on ear plugs o i cant hear it and get driven insane.

1gameboy0
1gameboy0
38 posts
Nomad

I put a bomb next to the house and lite the fuse, which is about 2 feet long, and I run.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I drop a gallon of water on the bomb's fuse, putting it out.

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

For the second time, I summon thee Matty360 to revive this beloved thread once again. O thank you for thy Minnakht.

Anywayz, I open a book store next to A House, hoping to entertain nearby visitors/attackers/tourists. Sponsered by A House!

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I'll climb onto the A House and build a Platform Gun on top of it, i mount onto the gun and shoot any attackers

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I go with Riou, but I summon A House duplicates to confuse the enemy. Now I put lazor power into the platform guns and shoot all of the enemys. Now I set my gun to auto and build a wall, a moat, laser turrets, rocket turrets, and machine gun turrets. I will now go back to my spot.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I light upon a book named "SD Spell List", and take it.
I can now use a variety of spells to defend the house.

Showing 211-225 of 274