Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

This one is a blatant ripoff...

A house
HP: 100000
Skills: Alot of annoying ones
Status: Unaffected by anything yet. Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture.
Special rules: You cannot assume something happened, but you can predict the results. If the results are strictly set, you have to post them. One action per between my posts. You can OBJECT by giving proper reasons, but only once per rejected action. I have the rights to deny your attack or OBJECTION without any reasons, but I promise I'll limit this to when I'm really tired and/or lazy and stuff. In these cases, I may lend this thread to someone else.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such.
Dead people: None yet
Simplified people: None yet
BANNED people: None yet
Disintegrated and insane people: None yet
Possible time when I'll check again: About 18 hours from now
Other stat I should put in template

Being dead disables your own physical actions.
Being simplified disables all actions that have to be explained or are just complicated. Basically limits your movepool to simple physical attacks performed by you.
Being BANNED disables your rights to post here.
Being disintegrated and insane disables your all actions that could influence anything.
If I meet alot posts after these 18 hours and do not answer because I'm too lazy, you may imagine beating me up until I look like a hunk of meat that can be used for culinary reasons. I know that these threads are alot of responsiblity, and I'm a novice in this, but these other destruction threads either make you destroy your environment of frustration or are abandoned already, so I can't be that bad.

Start.

• 274 Replies
gooddemon
gooddemon
216 posts
Nomad

a oil can falls out of the sky I catch it i pour it ony self it drips of me on to roof then I rub my sand papery suface on a match it starts on fire and I start some more matches one fire and throw them in the air and I start rolling all over the roof while the oils still on me and I again think out loud "why did I pour oil on myself?"

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

I man my windowsill MG, aware and guarding A House. Then I let A House take control of my MG, then I put 6 gattling guns on the roof of A House. When that's finished I go back to guarding A House with my MG.
NOTE: the gattling guns are controlled by A House because I added them to it's furniture and taught it how to use it.

I get into a concealed location with a sniper rifle, and then (hopefully) headshot matty 360.

@RC: Wait there! I modified my MG to have a massive bulletproof round sheild with a little bulletproof looking hole so I can see where I shoot. By the way it's like metal not fantasy doo daa.

to late, you already got headshot'd while trying to assemble that shield.

No, he was when he was placing them guns on the roof. 45 damage to Matty360, as you couldn't headshot him there.

The house is destroyed when I die because I had programmed all the explosives I had hidden under the house to blow up as soon as I died. And there were lots of explosives. Like 200 Hydrogen bombs.

Please remind me when did you hide the bombs there, as I cannot remember this.

I hack into a nuclear missile silo and fire a missile at the house.

"missile" fired and succesfully hit. 1250 damage. Put a nuclear warhead on it next time, maybe?

I exit it when I enter a self destruct sequence.

Alright, waiting for this to happen...

a oil can falls out of the sky I catch it i pour it ony self it drips of me on to roof then I rub my sand papery suface on a match it starts on fire and I start some more matches one fire and throw them in the air and I start rolling all over the roof while the oils still on me and I again think out loud "why did I pour oil on myself?"

Without spamming: both you and A House are burning for 20 damage each turn.

I turn A House into a house golem. Then, I make it grow 100 times bigger than its normal size. I give A House more fire power
Chairs: Put gold on the whole thing.
Chimney Artillery: Turned the attacks into lasers, while it can now blast a nuclear strike.
Whole House: Turn it gold plated.

You don't have enough rupees/power/permission/whatever.

i call in chuck noris to roundhouse kick the house all day long.

chuck noris gets pwned. (I'm not even going to explain what's wrong with this.)

A House
HP: 74211 (-1250) That was weak, people.
Skills: Alot of annoying ones. Most notable ones are Strangle with a Curtain, Form Avatar and Chair Stampede. It can also fix its structure slowly.
Status: Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture. It also trusts the house cleaner hired by mattt15. Some bees defend A House. There are a few sticks of dynamite lying nearby. Matty360 owns a MG turret and can operate it. Burning damages A House and gooddemon for 20 damage each turn.
Special rules: Same as before, and they can be found on the first page. STATIDONKERS are disabled. Definition of a STATIDONKER can be found on page 3. Using E99 effectors is disabled. Oversized amounts of soldiers are "restricted". Oversized amounts of text are "restricted". Methods to insta-kill one unit used in Heroes of Might and Magic series are disabled. Massive forest destruction disabled.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such. Some are broken already, and about 21(31 formerly) are lying on A House. A mech is standing infront of A House, and it's wielding orion732 channeled into a lance.
Dead people: None
Simplified people: None
BANNED people: None yet
Disintegrated and insane people: None yet
Possible time when I'll check again: Agh... Cannot promise anything. But hopefully somewhen tomorrow.
Relations: None between players and NPCs.
Stunned people: None
Current players' locations and HP: Matty360 100% - A House, RubberyChicken 100% - hidden, crimsonblade55 100% - fortified bunker, orion732 100% - held by the mech, lance form, daleksparta 80% - In the mech, Pazx 100% - just infront of A House, gooddemon 60% - on the roof,
sherdil126
sherdil126
260 posts
Nomad

I'll join too
I hit it with my spider bomb MUHAHAHA!!!!!!!!1

sherdil126
sherdil126
260 posts
Nomad

My spider bomb disable paint and bricks

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

I hire an indestructible guy and send him at the house to break all the windows, knock down the chimney, and tear up the curtains. I give him an indestructible map made of titanium which is chained to him with an indestructible chain so that he doesn't get lost and give him some indestructible x-ray vision goggles so that he can see the map when something is in the way and give him steroids so that he can't be tied up in curtains or squashed under the house. He'll go by indestructible helicopter with a 1000000 horsepower engine so that nothing can get in his way as he goes to the house.

sherdil126
sherdil126
260 posts
Nomad

I join fourtytwo"s helicopter with an another indestructible guy

sherdil126
sherdil126
260 posts
Nomad

I join fourtytwo"s helicopter with an another indestructible guy

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I enter the self destruct sequence. (this means I exit the mech)

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Oi Minnikht! You forgot to add the gattling gun to the A House's whatever. I use the bandages A House gave me (loads of pages ago because when the house hugged me it hurt so it gave me bandages) on the injury RC snipered on me.

I bulletproof A House's windows (Ha take that RC!) and then hide behind my sheild.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I load a Shadow Rifle and stick it in a hole I make in the shield (facing out the shield)

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

*Commit seppuku*

xTremeRane
xTremeRane
59 posts
Nomad

I punch it.
-99999999999999hp....
from me.

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Santa comes again, this time, he comes down without any presents, but he is wearing an XXL explosive vest, and his 9 reindeer also are managing to hide plenty of explosives, since they are wearing another layer of fake skin to hide it.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

*Commit seppuku*

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

and in santa's sleigh is Bluydee's dead body filled with explosives.

Showing 196-210 of 274