ForumsGameshardest puzzle/skill game on armor games and why

17 3711
greytorenator
greytorenator
67 posts
Nomad

what do you think the hardest puzzle/skill game is on armor games, why and how far have you made it in the game

• 17 Replies
miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

well it's pretty hard to finish ALL the bloons in the series and maybe...string avoider?
though many would disagree.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

well it's pretty hard to finish ALL the bloons in the series

I've done it many times. If you struggle with Bloons, try Bloons Junior on ninjakiwi.com. xD

I'd have to say the hardest would have to be The World's Hardest Game. Do I really need to explain my decision? :P
qzma
qzma
3 posts
Nomad

enDice is hard...and last lvl of Bloxorz is hard as hell...took me whole hour to complete last level
that is for puzzle games

skill games...dont like it..but i try Bloons and it's one annoying game

boydorn
boydorn
343 posts
Nomad

there's the irregular game of life, maths based puzzle 'game', gets really blooming hard lol, then there's also the world's hardest game

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Bloons is easy! Try Bloons Junior if you can't take the real Bloons.

Milos
Milos
848 posts
Peasant

Super Stacker 2
From tricky stacks it becomes really really hard.

NuclearMatch
NuclearMatch
1 posts
Nomad

Bloxorz. Tough.

Milos
Milos
848 posts
Peasant

Yea, I forgot bloxorz. It is pretty hard but I'll beat it eventually, it'll stay in my favorites until I do.

IPwnGamezz
IPwnGamezz
209 posts
Nomad

guys... the answer is pretty obvious O_O... its the WORLDS HARDEST GAME! its practically unbeatable or atleast in one sitting.... O_O

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

guys... the answer is pretty obvious O_O... its the WORLDS HARDEST GAME! its practically unbeatable or atleast in one sitting.... O_O
it's not called The World's Hardest Game for nothing...I agree
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

i thing the world hardest game 2

boydorn
boydorn
343 posts
Nomad

@milos, i found super stacker 2 pretty challenging, but more fun than outright impossible like some games!
@everyone, i think the world's hardest game is the hardest of its type, but as well as being a puzzle game it requires reactions... similar to two rooms ,it's not purely puzzle based... i think portal : the flash version gets reallly hard, and is mainly puzzle based..

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

#1 is actually harder than #2, but #2 takes longer because of the extra levels. (World's hardest game)

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

i think portal : the flash version gets reallly hard, and is mainly puzzle based.
I though that was pretty easy...
klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

hmm the hardest puzzler i've played is knightfall.

Showing 1-15 of 17