ForumsForum GamesStickman RPG

181 30171
fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

Yes...I know...this is nearly an exact copy of Survivor RPG. I even copied the format of the page Riou made. I just thought his game was sweet, and I wanted to start another one because his is full. I can only have TWO players, though, so start joining!

Basically, you are a stickman trying to survive in a world...on a large sheet of paper...where nearly anything can happen. This is your stats...the things in parentheses should be removed after your fill stuff in.
======================
Name:enter name here
Level 1:0/5 Exp
Weapon type:no weapon (your weapon increases your strength)
Armor type:no armor
HPdetermined by your Vitality. you automatically have ten to begin with)
)you get 30 stat points to divide between Vitality, Strength, and Agility)
Vitality:0
Strength:0
Agility:0
Armordetermined by what armor you are wearing)
Cash:$100
(inventory type goes here. If you didn't buy one, just write "inventory&quotstuff you are carrying)
(type of living space goes here. If you didn't buy one, just write "none". You can't sleep to heal yourself without one)stuff in your living space...if you bought one)
========================

What some of the stuff is...

Vitality-You gain 5 maximum HP for every point you put into Vitality

Strength - Increases damage by 2 every point

Agility - Determines your chances of escaping enemies and your chances of dodging attacks. (for every point you add, you take 5 less damage per fight. Armor allows you to take less damage per hit.)

Armor - for every point you have in armor (you can pick up armor or buy it in the shop) you take 1 less damage per hit

SHOP
This is where you spend you're money...obviously

Weapons:
You must pick up your own weapons...so HA!!! Don't worry, you will only be punching mutant rabid bunnies and other monstrosities...

Armoryou can wear two pieces of armor...chest armor and leggings. You are a stickman, so if you don't wear anything, nothing shows )
ChestThe numbers on the left show how much strength is required to wear the clothes)
0 tee-shirt +1 armor = $5
1 sweater +2 armor = $10
10 light chain mail +5 armor - 2 agility - 2 strength = $15
20 heavy chain mail +10 armor - 10 agility = $20
30 titanium plating +20 armor - 5 agility + 2 strength = $50
40 mithril armor +30 armor + 20 agility = $100

Leggingnumbers show how much agility is required for your pants)
0 Shorts +1 armor = $5
1 Jeans + 2 armor = $10
10 Rusty iron plating + 5 armor + 2 agility - 2 strength = $15
20 Shiny iron plating + 10 armor + 4 agility - 3 strength = $20
30 Metal alloy plating + 15 armor + 5 agility = 50$
40 Star dust leggings + 20 armor + 30 strength = $ 100

Inventory space: (automatically begin with 5 inventory spaces)
Small Bag Holds 10 Items = $10
Medium Bag Holds 25 Items = $20
Large Bag Holds 50 Items = $40

Food: (you may carry your food around and eat it when you wish)
Chicken drumstick +5 HP = $3
Slab of meat +10 HP = $5
Roasted Turkey +20 HP = $9

Living Space: (you may sleep here and store extra equipment in here. Sleeping heals $3 HP per hour.)
Tent holds 50 items = $20
Straw Hut holds 75 items = $30
Shack holds 100 items = $40

Traps: (allows you to catch certain animals depending on what king of trap you are using. After you catch the animal, you still have a choice between killing it and training it. The numbers on the left show what level you must be to use the traps effectively. Traps may be reused, but can only hold one creature at a time.)
2 wooden cage (small land creatures) = 10$
5 iron cage (large land creatures) = 20$
2 small butterfly net (small flying creatures) = 10$
5 large butterfly net (large flying creatures = 20$
2 fishing rod (small sea creatures) = 10$
5 giant fish net (large sea creatures) = 20$
3 large tub holds 5 sea creatures = 10$

You begin with 100 dollars, so you can either save it or use it on items in the shop. Remember, you must post your stats and your pet's stats(if you have one)...pretty much everything Riou tells you to post in his RGP. (your stats is that entire sheet I posted up on top starting from "Name" and ending with "one)"
To start, post what you want to buy, then how much it all cost (total), then your stats in the same post.

• 181 Replies
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

ahh the starting 10 hp were part of my 30 stats oh and I torn off my jeans and such and am only wearing a loin cloth so I guess my character is this (sorry I was a little confused with your instructions before, please don't smite me)

Name: Bug
Level 1
Weapon type: bear hands (it's a joke I don't have anything)
Armor type: loin cloth
HP:10/10
Strength:10
Agility:20
Armor: 0
Cash: $0
Inventory [pouch]: 4x colorful stones
living space [none]: None

I wash up on the beach nearly dead

Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

Whoops meant to say I had 30 agility and zero strength

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Name: Jess
Level 1:0/5 Exp
Weapon type:no weapon
Armor type: Light Chain Mail/Jeans
HP:60/60
Vitality: 10
Strength: 12
Agility: 14
Armor: 7
Cash:$4
Inventory: 2/5
-lvl2 Fishing Rod (small sea creatures)
-lvl2 Wooden Cage (0/1 Land Creature)
-Roasted Turkey (+20 HP)
Living Space: Shack
Shack Items: 0/100

okay, i'll sell the Tub and get the fishing rod.
Could i please keep the numbers on the items? it helps me be more efficient on this game lol. i dont like it when my stats are a mess.
But if you really want them gone i'll remove them

I climb up the chimmney to look around.

Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

Level 1
Weapon type: bear hands (it's a joke I don't have anything)
Strength:0
Agility:30
Inventory [pouch]: 4x colorful stones
living space [none]: None

I get up and start to wander through the jungle

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

Could i please keep the numbers on the items?
Yes, you may keep the numbers.

Ok, bug. You may join.
jezz You decide to climb up the chimney to take a look around. You are immediately glad you didn't jump out your window because if you had, you would have fallen to your death at the bottom of a deep canyon. You look over to where your door is and find that it is only covered by a large slab of rock. With a good lever, you can pull it out of the way...

Bug You wash up on a beach, nearly dead. Weakly, you try to stand, but collapse again, exhausted. Suddenly, you hear footsteps coming towards you. You try to look up, but before you can see anything, your head fills with pain. The last thing you remember is something pulling at your pouch, trying to get at something or somethings inside, but you can't remember what...
You wake up three days later, feeling refreshed and surprised to be alive. You suddenly remember the four precious items in your pouch and what happened three days before. Opening your pouch, you are horrified that it is empty. You look around for some clue of what happened and find some large footprints leading to a forest nearby. around you, you find that some supplies had washed up on the beach.
+1 tent
+5 drumsticks
+1 driftwood (+2 strength if used as a weapon. You may use it for other things)
Should you go after the thief, or should you rest a while and make camp?

I recommend you at least pick up the driftwood if you don't want the supplies. Anyways, after the "Level 1" in your stats, there should be a ":0/5". It's my fault you don't have it there because I didn't include it in the example I gave you. Also, you need to wait for me to tell you what happens before posting new messages...
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

15 posts

Wood - Serf

Flag

Level 1: 0/5
Weapon type: Drift Wood +2 strength
Strength:0+2=2
Inventory [pouch]: +5 wet sandy drumsticks (this is what you get when you pick up washed up food)
living space [tent]: None

I shakily stand up and follow the wet foot prints in the sand hoping to follow the trail of the theif

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

bug You decide to follow the thief into the woods. Following the tracks, you race along, hoping the monster isn't too far ahead. Soon, you come up behind a boulder. The tracks lead around the rock, and on the other side, you hear the sound of a large creature eating. Peering over the stone, you see the thief.
Creature: Happy bigfoot (lvl 4)
Type: large land creature
HP 40/40
Damage 10
Agility -13
It seems quite cheerful and fairly clumsy. Perhaps you can make friends with it and avoid a fight. On the other hand, it has your stones... Your choices: attempt to steal your stones back, try to knock the thing out and then take your stones, fight the beast to the death and take the stones back if you survive, make friends with the monster and ask nicely for the stones, or come back later when you have a better chance fighting the bigfoot.

Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

Inventory [pouch]: +5 wet sandy drumsticks (this is what you get when you pick up washed up food)

No use endangering myself with the Bigfoot when I could easily out smart it, so I jump over the rocks and go, "Ho there, may I interest you in a race"

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

bug You leap out in front of the bigfoot and challenge it to a race. Surprised, the monster stares at you with a puzzled look on its face. Apparently, it doesn't understand what you mean, but it is apparently intelligent enough to know you mean no harm. You show the creature what you are trying to say and it nods its head. It accepted your challenge!
+2 Experience
The two of you agree on the track and some rules and prepare to run. Suddenly, you hear a growl from somewhere nearby. The bigfoot didn't notice. Should you warn him, or should you continue the contest?

Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

I hit the Bigfoot so that it will notice what I am trying to show it then motion towards the growling

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

Bug The Bigfoot holds its head in pain (-1 HP), then notices that you are pointing at something. You motion for it to listen and its eyes widen. Quickly, it finishes the food it had left (+1 HP) and crashes through the brush in terror. Should you follow it, or should you wait for whatever scared the bigfoot?

Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

Luckily the Bigfoot left the stones behind when it rushed off, I'll grab them then run from whatever is approaching

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

Luckily the Bigfoot left the stones behind when it rushed off
Uh...no, he didn't. He didn't because I haven't thought of some goal for you after you get the stones :P
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

Oh, then I rush after the bigfoot

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

Bug
You follow the trail of trampled brush as as fast as your feet can carry you and nearly crash into the Bigfoot who is now slowly moving backwards. You peer around the frightened creature to see what's going on and find the source of the growling advancing on the two of you.
Creature: Hungry Wolf (lvl 2)
Type: large land creature
HP 10/10
damage 20
Agility 20
It seems quite vicious...should you convince the bigfoot to attack with you, run for dear life, or something else?
Showing 31-45 of 181