ForumsForum GamesStickman RPG

181 30170
fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

Yes...I know...this is nearly an exact copy of Survivor RPG. I even copied the format of the page Riou made. I just thought his game was sweet, and I wanted to start another one because his is full. I can only have TWO players, though, so start joining!

Basically, you are a stickman trying to survive in a world...on a large sheet of paper...where nearly anything can happen. This is your stats...the things in parentheses should be removed after your fill stuff in.
======================
Name:enter name here
Level 1:0/5 Exp
Weapon type:no weapon (your weapon increases your strength)
Armor type:no armor
HPdetermined by your Vitality. you automatically have ten to begin with)
)you get 30 stat points to divide between Vitality, Strength, and Agility)
Vitality:0
Strength:0
Agility:0
Armordetermined by what armor you are wearing)
Cash:$100
(inventory type goes here. If you didn't buy one, just write "inventory&quotstuff you are carrying)
(type of living space goes here. If you didn't buy one, just write "none". You can't sleep to heal yourself without one)stuff in your living space...if you bought one)
========================

What some of the stuff is...

Vitality-You gain 5 maximum HP for every point you put into Vitality

Strength - Increases damage by 2 every point

Agility - Determines your chances of escaping enemies and your chances of dodging attacks. (for every point you add, you take 5 less damage per fight. Armor allows you to take less damage per hit.)

Armor - for every point you have in armor (you can pick up armor or buy it in the shop) you take 1 less damage per hit

SHOP
This is where you spend you're money...obviously

Weapons:
You must pick up your own weapons...so HA!!! Don't worry, you will only be punching mutant rabid bunnies and other monstrosities...

Armoryou can wear two pieces of armor...chest armor and leggings. You are a stickman, so if you don't wear anything, nothing shows )
ChestThe numbers on the left show how much strength is required to wear the clothes)
0 tee-shirt +1 armor = $5
1 sweater +2 armor = $10
10 light chain mail +5 armor - 2 agility - 2 strength = $15
20 heavy chain mail +10 armor - 10 agility = $20
30 titanium plating +20 armor - 5 agility + 2 strength = $50
40 mithril armor +30 armor + 20 agility = $100

Leggingnumbers show how much agility is required for your pants)
0 Shorts +1 armor = $5
1 Jeans + 2 armor = $10
10 Rusty iron plating + 5 armor + 2 agility - 2 strength = $15
20 Shiny iron plating + 10 armor + 4 agility - 3 strength = $20
30 Metal alloy plating + 15 armor + 5 agility = 50$
40 Star dust leggings + 20 armor + 30 strength = $ 100

Inventory space: (automatically begin with 5 inventory spaces)
Small Bag Holds 10 Items = $10
Medium Bag Holds 25 Items = $20
Large Bag Holds 50 Items = $40

Food: (you may carry your food around and eat it when you wish)
Chicken drumstick +5 HP = $3
Slab of meat +10 HP = $5
Roasted Turkey +20 HP = $9

Living Space: (you may sleep here and store extra equipment in here. Sleeping heals $3 HP per hour.)
Tent holds 50 items = $20
Straw Hut holds 75 items = $30
Shack holds 100 items = $40

Traps: (allows you to catch certain animals depending on what king of trap you are using. After you catch the animal, you still have a choice between killing it and training it. The numbers on the left show what level you must be to use the traps effectively. Traps may be reused, but can only hold one creature at a time.)
2 wooden cage (small land creatures) = 10$
5 iron cage (large land creatures) = 20$
2 small butterfly net (small flying creatures) = 10$
5 large butterfly net (large flying creatures = 20$
2 fishing rod (small sea creatures) = 10$
5 giant fish net (large sea creatures) = 20$
3 large tub holds 5 sea creatures = 10$

You begin with 100 dollars, so you can either save it or use it on items in the shop. Remember, you must post your stats and your pet's stats(if you have one)...pretty much everything Riou tells you to post in his RGP. (your stats is that entire sheet I posted up on top starting from "Name" and ending with "one)"
To start, post what you want to buy, then how much it all cost (total), then your stats in the same post.

• 181 Replies
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

Name: Bug
Level 1: 0/5
Weapon type: Drift Wood +2 strength
Armor type: loin cloth
HP:10/10
Strength:0+2=2
Agility:30
Armor: 0
Cash: $0
Inventory [pouch]: +5 wet sandy drumsticks (this is what you get when you pick up washed up food)
living space [tent]: None

I throw one of my worthless sandy drumsticks away in the woods to lead the wolf away

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

Bug You throw one of your drumsticks into the woods. As expected, the wolf follows it. You turn to the bigfoot...he's gone! The only trail you see is the previous one he made, so he must have gone that way. You hear the wolf coming back for more food, it sounds more friendly than before...what should you do?

You gained 2 experience a little while ago, so you should make a change in your stats...

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Name: Jess
Level 1:0/5 Exp
Weapon type:no weapon
Armor type: Light Chain Mail/Jeans
HP:60/60
Vitality: 10
Strength: 12
Agility: 14
Armor: 7
Cash:$4
Inventory: 3/5
-lvl2 Fishing Rod (small sea creatures)
-lvl2 Wooden Cage (0/1 Land Creature)
-Roasted Turkey (+20 HP)
Living Space: Shack
Shack Items: 0/100

ooo well uhmm, i could look around for something to use as leverage but if i find nothing i'll try to use my fishing rod and my strength to push the rock out of the way.

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

jezz You decide to look for something to use as leverage. You grab a piece of straw from your roof and test it on the rock...success! The rock falls over and you can exit your shack!
+1 Experience
+1 Straw 0_o (+1 strength if used as a weapon)
You climb back down your chimney and step through the door. Suddenly, you hear something trampling through the woods nearby...what should you do?

By the way, none of you can meet each other...unless you want to be able to do that.

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

I'm now allowing 5 players...so 2 more people can join

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

Hey am i still playing? =(

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

Hey am i still playing? =(
of course you are!
klint26 You decide to try to break the rock. Eventually, you discover that you can't break some rocks with your bare hands.
+1 Experience (you gained some knowledge...lol)
You find another rock and are successful in breaking the rock, but in doing so, you bashed one of your fingers.
-1 HP
Back to digging. You dig another foot into the ground when you dig into a tunnel approximately 2 feet wide (1 foot remaining). Apparently, something was living in the tunnel and is not happy with your intrusion.
Creature: Giant angry mole (lvl2)
Type: small creature
HP 30/30
Damage 10
Armor 2
Should you attack it in the tunnel, dig through the remaining foot and try to escape, or climb back up to the surface and fight in the open?
klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

Name:klint26
Level 2:3/5 Exp
Weapon type:spear
Armor type:sweater/jeans
HP:23/35
Vitality:5
Strength:14+3
Agility:20
Armor:4
Cash:$30
inventory:iron cage,slab of meatx1
living space:tent/slab of meatx5/drumstickx3

I attack the mole in the hole! (it rhymes lol)

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Name: Jess
Level 1:1/5 Exp
Weapon type: Straw (+1 Strength)
Armor type: Light Chain Mail/Jeans
HP:60/60
Vitality: 10
Strength: 12 (+1)
Agility: 14
Armor: 7
Cash:$4
Inventory: 3/5
-lvl2 Fishing Rod (small sea creatures)
-lvl2 Wooden Cage (0/1 Land Creature)
-Roasted Turkey (+20 HP)
Living Space: Shack
Shack Items: 0/100

I cautiously step out of my shack and call out "is anyone there?"
I arm myself ready for any attack.

Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

Level 1: 2/5
Inventory [pouch]: +5 wet sandy drumsticks (this is what you get when you pick up washed up food)

AS the wolf approaches I hold out a drumstick. I'll keep it friendly with me and around, maybe eventually tame it. For now I need to find some people who can help me try and find the bigfoot. But first I'll see what the wolf does

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

I'm back!
klint You decide to attack the mole in the tunnel. You kill it with one stab right through it's heart.
+2 exp
+1 slab of meat
You see something gleam in the tunnel...is it eyes? Maybe something valuable? Perhaps it's the teeth of a ferocious monster...should you check it out, or should you finish digging?

Jess You prepare yourself for an attack as the bushes rustle. Suddenly, the shrubs part to reveal a small, fuzzy looking creature.
Creature: Fuzzy killer bunny (lvl 1)
Type: small land creature
HP 10/10
damage 15
agility 10
It looks vicious...what should you do?

Bug You hold out another sandy drumstick. The wolf cautiously approaches you...and then, as if it finally gave in to something, chomps the drumstick down eagerly. Afterwards, it follows you everywhere you go. Now what?

Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

Level 1: 2/5
I got a Wolf

I head towards the town hoping to find someone who can tell me how to find the bigfoot

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

Name:klint26
Level 3:0/5 Exp
Weapon type:spear
Armor type:sweater/jeans
HP:23/35
Vitality:5
Strength:14+3
Agility:20
Armor:4
Cash:$30
inventory:iron cage,slab of meatx2
living space:tent/slab of meatx5/drumstickx3

I keep digging to my goal!

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

@Bug I forgot to give you 2 exp...again. You've used up 2 drumsticks, so you only have 3 in your inventory. You don't have the wolf yet...you haven't trained it yet. You're almost there. By the way, when you do have a pet, you have to post its stats under yours. The wolf's stats would be:
Name:
Creature: Wolf (lvl 2)
Exp:0/10
HP 30/30
damage 20
Agility 20
It has more HP no because it isn't hungry anymore.

klint, you have 5 stat points to spend. to go on the the next level, you need 10 exp, though, so make that change. Also, I forgot to tell you...
+1 broken flat rock
That should be in your inventory.

Bug You decide to look for some form of civilization and ask about the bigfoot. Eventually, you find that this is an island...and it's deserted.
+1 Exp (for exploring)
Now what?

klint You decide to finish digging. Soon, an opening forms and you can squeeze through. There is one problem, though. The ground below is too far away for you to jump down to. You poke your head through the hole and look around. You see a long root a short distance away that would get you close enough to the ground to safely jump down, but you would have to get to it first...

Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

Level 1: 4/5
Inventory [pouch]: +3 wet sandy drumsticks (this is what you get when you pick up washed up food)

I get an idea and I start to train the wolf,
I hold up things to its nose with potent smells and whenever he goes towards the trail of the scent I give him a drumstick, I end up using all my drumsticks, but is the wolf trained to follow scent yet.

Showing 46-60 of 181