ForumsSupport Forumawards?

46 9072
meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

how about awards for certian thing(example: award for 100 postes 5 submissions awards 30 comments award etc.) and give people some more special armortars for it

• 46 Replies
nqkoi1
nqkoi1
376 posts
Nomad

Umm isnt that what the levels in our profiles are?

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

no i eman special awards not just points for oens that cnt be done wirh armor point gaining

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

great i forgot to spell check

cheesman34
cheesman34
27 posts
Nomad

That's a good idea but I'd rather not type a hundred of something just to get an armatar with a weird beard.

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

yes cool armortars for the special awards will work =P

ferrik93
ferrik93
12 posts
Nomad

that would be a good addition

morbid_giggle
morbid_giggle
137 posts
Nomad

Great idea, but theres a chance it could lead to a lot of spam posts.

Maybe awards for something else would be better, like the amount of days you've been active on the site or something.

That way people would keep coming back to earn them, but wouldnt be encouraged to leave pointless comments/rate games they havent played/spam the forums.

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

this may sound s*** but wat if w e had the choice 2 have 3d armortars and wiv da armor poins we could custom them
BIG NUBBISH SUGGESTION

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Morbid_giggle is right about having different criteria for rewards. We already have the ranks for posting and such.
Here's another crazy idea: Developers working with AG to give rewards for gaining a spot on leaderboards for submitted games.

-POSSIBLE scores, not hacked scores

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

agreed, number of post rewards is asking for spam.

Maybe we could have a best games award. A most submitted award is probably going to end up with 'game spam', as in a lot of mediocre games submitted just to get awards.

Then maybe this awards thing isn't the best idea.

blackout
blackout
119 posts
Nomad

that is a great idea, but maybe also for an award could also be games featured by armorgames as an award that we could play.

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

will how about having psotes flagged or deleted or edited by moderators withdraw a award point?

kongking948
kongking948
41 posts
Nomad

yeah like the people/person with the most actuslly...good posts would get something special(a cool rank would be fine for me) or maybe 200 armorpoints er something.

AzaJeffery
AzaJeffery
42 posts
Nomad

I think the sytem works well. It may be slow on gaining awards but simply put, the more helpful of a player you are, the more succesfull rank you will acheive.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

ALL is not a bad idea..
i like Memans Idea..
yeah like if you rate 200 games & earn 5 merits
you win like a Special Armatar or a Special
Award of 350 Ap..!! but really that would be
crazy.. thousands of users trying to get a award.
like that -.- it would be CRAZY man!!...
but who is going get crazy for 100 Ap.. for like 200 games rate i mean: Much more points then 350 so Tons of users get awards like
each hour.. ohhh that would be a terrible
Disaster.. for www.Armorgames.com actually
well i kinda of agree a lil point to Meman..

Showing 1-15 of 46