ForumsSupport Forumawards?

46 9079
meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

how about awards for certian thing(example: award for 100 postes 5 submissions awards 30 comments award etc.) and give people some more special armortars for it

• 46 Replies
David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

yea this is not a very good idea. the profiel ranking is good enough. cant we just leave it at that.

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Great ideas... I think it would be great to get special armatars for getting maybe getting 100 forum comments then a better one for 500 forum comments, so on and so forth...also special armatars for having alot of merits,

daboy
daboy
4 posts
Nomad

I think that would be a good idea but I bet it will be hard to make that happen

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

Flag
Morbid_giggle is right about having different criteria for rewards. We already have the ranks for posting and such.
Here's another crazy idea: Developers working with AG to give rewards for gaining a spot on leaderboards for submitted games.
-POSSIBLE scores, not hacked scores
, i agree with dr. peace

Svulle_revenged
Svulle_revenged
7 posts
Peasant

i think that we should be able to see when we are able to get a certain rank

kanethebrain
kanethebrain
242 posts
Nomad

There's already too much spam in my opinion.

I like the idea of earning trophies or something for doing especially well in a game, that you could show off. Awards for "game of the month" or "Best thread started this month" could be good, because they aim for quality, not quantity.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

i think that would cause a lot of comoytionation

viro5
viro5
66 posts
Nomad

that sounds like a good idea

fergman
fergman
144 posts
Peasant

I liked the idea of rewarding the amount of time you have been a member. Like, 1 month unlocks 3 new armatars, 3 months unlock 3 more...etc.

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

sure sounds like a good idea

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Everything here is a good idea. However, nobody tells the owner about it so basically all this talk goes to waste. Well, not really but...

vrexin
vrexin
24 posts
Nomad

he has a pretty good idea, that would be nice

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

I kind of like the idea that you could get an award for if a mod checks a comment flagged by you and it is deleted then you get something for it.

So when you flag spam, then you get points or an award for it. It would encourage people to actually flag spam instead of passing it by. but you couldn't just go around flagging random comments to get points because a mod would have to check it first.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

But then everyone would rush around trying to look for spam and flagging it and telling a moderator, so what happens if 20 people flag one spam comment at the same time?

John
John
344 posts
Nomad

This thread keeps getting bumped for some reason, oh well.

Anyway, we are talking about doing some awards for different levels of users, such as great forum users or people who participate in the contests. Nothing is in stone or in production thus far, but we are thinking about it. Suggestions are always welcome.

Showing 16-30 of 46