ForumsGameswhat's in the tape? revealed!

3 2211
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

after many hours of watching the scene with the tape over and over again, i have finally unscrambled the meaning of the tape. since all the tape contains is a song that says "you are my sunshine," i have realized that sonny also means "sun," as in "sunshine." after i discovered this i had a private conversation with krin, and he revealed that "louis, roald and the others who helped to cure the zombie virus decided to create sonny in the hopes that he would be able to stop the ZPCI, who were hindering their progress. the seed would be able to infect everything and everyone, which is why it is essential that sonny gets to the bottom of the ZPCI and eliminates the seed."

• 3 Replies
valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

by the way i made this up but its also a theory of mine

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Sounds interesting, but if it's a theory that means Krin didn't confirm it.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Yeah - U just said u made it up - So no, it's not the best - Come up with more stuff and I will lean into it, hell why not now?

Roald was saying that the ZCPI were helping them - What if this is not true? Is it possible they're assassinating people? If u look there are blood marks all over the zones in places you wouldn't go - A well in Zone 2, A sewer in Zone 5 (Click on it and it will say that you won't go down there), in zone one it looked like the were blood marks on walls and floor, looking like they were trying to maintain the place, using chlorifine, which was used in Zone 3 (You can smell it)...
New Alcatraz were providing experiments making zombies WITH the ZCPI, they could be helping probs - Just not-all in their own heads, there's also the eye of Alcatraz staring at you, what could this mean? It probably means that the seed could need this to do what it does best - Unknown... lol
So no, I don't think ur right mate, sorry

- H

Showing 1-3 of 3