ForumsForum GamesHitman RPG

53 12543
Pricklykiller
Pricklykiller
124 posts
Nomad

You a a budding freelance hitman who just got his first job. (read below for more info...) To sign up, post here in the following format...

Name: Make up something cool!
HP: 100/100 (Will go down, never higher)
Cash: $1000 (Will get cash for completing misisons, more if you are lucky! )
Weapons: 9mm Pistol (With Silencer) (You can buy more as you go along, watch out, all are not available at first...)

What you are going to do: This is where you plan how you will assassinate your target. You type a general idea of what you will do to kill this target with utmost efficiency! Once I have seen it, I go to a random number generator (online) and depending on the number that is produced, the higher it is, the better the outcome! (don't worry, I wont fib! You will not EVER have knowledge of your number!!

OK, here is your first target.

A small time rival gangster will be at lunch today. It will be a big hotel/restraunt, so we are inserting in the penthouse. There is a building opposite it, but without a sniper, you could not hit your target. There are lots of tables, but remember, be discreet, noone should see you, or know that you shot this man.
Good luck.

After every mission, you will be given a summery, what outcomes there are, and then a shop. What is in the shop is random but the same for everyone after mission x (x being variable) Have fun with it guys!

One more thing. Dont go superhero. This should be a realistic as possible. If you shoot someone in the leg, or get shot, you aint gonna move as fast, cause you just got shot in the leg mate! And without some form of ladder, or grappeling hook, you can't just jump on to a roof or something!

P.S. If you have a low number, you may have to battle each other for your target!
PP.SS. If you do die, you can revive yourself for half of your total cash. (You will also lose one of you guns at random, but only if you have two or more, you can not use lose your only one.)

• 53 Replies
Showing 76-75 of 53