ForumsWEPRSerial Killers

132 25415
WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

No doubt they are sick individuals, but everyone feels like killing another human being at one point. It's a part of life, and I myself am fascinated with serial killers. My favorite would be Jeffery Dahmer, you guys?

• 132 Replies
WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

This is about serial killers, bringing necrophiliacs into the equation isn't necessary.

pinkdeath182
pinkdeath182
22 posts
Nomad

anyone heard of the Zodiac Killer????

Blockhead
Blockhead
110 posts
Nomad

Killing serial killers because they killed someone... Isn't that the same thing than just killing with a motif? Can you really decide (as a psychologically balanced person) if a killer deserve to live or not? That guy killed your brother so you'll kill is brother? Certainly not. The death punishement have been banned in most countries so why not keep it that way.
Most of the serial killer will be put in jail, some will go to the asile and its better that way.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

More like, "has anyone not heard of the Zodiac killer".

jtay23
jtay23
41 posts
Nomad

This is about serial killers, bringing necrophiliacs into the equation isn't necessary.
I was disagreeing with you about the sickest individuals
so just calm down
just check Albert Fish major serial killer

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

I've read basically everything on all the major serial killers, including Albert Fish. So, no.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

SwitchFoot, you are an imbecile.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

^That's feeding him... just ignore him.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

Well, come on everyone. Don't let this thread die.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Tbh I've been angry enough that I could kill, but when I get to that point it's all I can do to get to a safe place where there's no people around, then scream and punch indiscriminately. I have SERIOUS anger issues.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

Agreed. ^

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Yeah... I have similar anger issues. I can't control it sometimes (and neither can my siblings), so we fight. Sometimes I punch the hell out of my bookshelf.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

Haha, I got posters covering holes all over my room.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Uhh... I threw my brother through the wall one time. Granted, it's drywall, but... I've got seven patched holes in my room, and a PS2 that is now in approximately 8 pieces. 2 large ones and a few little ones.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Okay. Cough*

I never put a hole into the wall, though. I'm planning on taking therapy before I marry.

Showing 16-30 of 132