ForumsGamesZone 6 and Zone 7

57 33518
Krin
Krin
129 posts
Nomad

From ArmorBlog:

Hey folks!

We just published version 2.0 of Sonny 2 on ArmorGames, and there are two new Zones available now! This is the equivalent of the bonus Zone in Sonny 1: Thereâs not much of a story or voiced dialogue, but there is a lot of challenge for you and your character. I think these new bosses are the hardest Iâve ever designed in an RPG⦠Even those of you who have level 30 characters saved will find it tough. Here are the list of changes:

Zone 6
A challenging Zone that you can only access after defeating the game on either Challenging or Heroic mode. Includes new sets of items and four new bosses.

Achievements
Can you defeat the Hydra without damaging him directly? Are you able to win against Clemons solo? Think you can beat the game on Heroic without using a single training fight or repeating a single boss battle? One wrong purchase or Re-spec could be the end of you! New and challenging Achievements have (finally) been implemented. Now you can keep track of all the crazy things you try to do!

Zone 7
The secret Zone. The four hardest bosses in the game. Have fun unlocking and beating it!

General Adjustments
Minor bug and balance fixes. Psycho class canât pull the Shock Coma trick anymore, because that makes the game too easy. Although I have to say kudos to whoever figured that one out! Hydra fight has been made a bit easier for certain elements.

Have fun

Krin

PS: I know about the glitch where you can accidently get put into a battle that screws up your stats. If this happens, just exit the game (don't save! don't press proceed!) and reload. I already gave Dan version 2.1 which should be uploaded by about Tuesday.

• 57 Replies
Kavesk
Kavesk
141 posts
Nomad

I unlocked zone 7 by beating the game on heroic without training (I got all the achievements on the right side). Not sure if the "without training" part is necessary though.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

the without training is neccessary

Shepherd
Shepherd
2 posts
Nomad

w0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000t

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Can people post screen shots?

Kavesk
Kavesk
141 posts
Nomad

Of what, exactly?

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Of zone 6 and 7

Kavesk
Kavesk
141 posts
Nomad

I thought that Krin had posted full screen shots somewhere, but I can't find any. If I get the time I'll take some.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

That bomb is a *****.
HOW THE HELL AM I MEANT TO KILL IT IN JUST 60 TURNS!?

Peterabi
Peterabi
223 posts
Nomad

God the last zone is freakin hard

Kavesk
Kavesk
141 posts
Nomad

What are you having trouble with? Also, what class are you?

Blisk
Blisk
2 posts
Peasant

I beat all zones! But after The Judge... Nothing seems to happen...

WHERE THE HELL IS ZONE 7! I was playing on heroic...

(Answer or ur g*y)

DarkPlayer36
DarkPlayer36
19 posts
Nomad

if you get the legend-archievement is zone 7 unlocked for all characters and is it still unlocked if u delete the char u used to get it?
(yeah my first post)

Kavesk
Kavesk
141 posts
Nomad

Z7 unlocks for every character on heroic difficulty. I'm pretty sure that your achievements are saved in a separate save file, so even if you delete a character, you should still keep all achievements (and therefore all zones).

andyandythin
andyandythin
87 posts
Blacksmith

yes finally! the achivements are out! And i'm so late! i was thinking Krin suicided there ---->

Exellioth
Exellioth
10 posts
Nomad

just so i know (before i do it) is respeccing allowed when going for legend?

Showing 16-30 of 57