ForumsGamesZone 6 and Zone 7

57 33514
Krin
Krin
129 posts
Nomad

From ArmorBlog:

Hey folks!

We just published version 2.0 of Sonny 2 on ArmorGames, and there are two new Zones available now! This is the equivalent of the bonus Zone in Sonny 1: Thereâs not much of a story or voiced dialogue, but there is a lot of challenge for you and your character. I think these new bosses are the hardest Iâve ever designed in an RPG⦠Even those of you who have level 30 characters saved will find it tough. Here are the list of changes:

Zone 6
A challenging Zone that you can only access after defeating the game on either Challenging or Heroic mode. Includes new sets of items and four new bosses.

Achievements
Can you defeat the Hydra without damaging him directly? Are you able to win against Clemons solo? Think you can beat the game on Heroic without using a single training fight or repeating a single boss battle? One wrong purchase or Re-spec could be the end of you! New and challenging Achievements have (finally) been implemented. Now you can keep track of all the crazy things you try to do!

Zone 7
The secret Zone. The four hardest bosses in the game. Have fun unlocking and beating it!

General Adjustments
Minor bug and balance fixes. Psycho class canât pull the Shock Coma trick anymore, because that makes the game too easy. Although I have to say kudos to whoever figured that one out! Hydra fight has been made a bit easier for certain elements.

Have fun

Krin

PS: I know about the glitch where you can accidently get put into a battle that screws up your stats. If this happens, just exit the game (don't save! don't press proceed!) and reload. I already gave Dan version 2.1 which should be uploaded by about Tuesday.

• 57 Replies
afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

i don't have them

Krin
Krin
129 posts
Nomad

Yes, you can respec and still get Legend. The thing is, you have limited money, so don't waste a single respec.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I am sure I cant get them so can I just have some screen shots?

tank88
tank88
7 posts
Blacksmith

i cant get to zone 7 someone please tell me what i need to do!!!

elnounez
elnounez
3 posts
Nomad

To unlock zone 7, you need to finish The Legend achievement. It's so hard tho!

elnounez
elnounez
3 posts
Nomad

elnounez
elnounez
3 posts
Nomad

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

IS 3 coming?

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

Hmm...if you have an old level 30 character that's beaten the game on easy, before the zone 6 and 7 updates, is it still possible for that character to get to zone 6?

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

Darn, all the time I took getting the best equips and leveling that guy to 30 was pointless...

Sad D:

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

oh cmon i came too far and now i need to run again?

MisterDeath
MisterDeath
57 posts
Nomad

i need to finsi the psycho on heroic mode and it sucks man i cant pass mage knight mage , i need psycho to finish all star achievement

ScottMckinney
ScottMckinney
1 posts
Nomad

i was stuck for a while on the "Shunny" fight

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

So you just have to beat the game on challenging or heroic? I beat it on challenging with a psycho but i cant get to zone 6?!

Karkan
Karkan
21 posts
Nomad

Thankful!

Showing 31-45 of 57