ForumsGamesZone 6 and Zone 7

57 33515
Krin
Krin
129 posts
Nomad

From ArmorBlog:

Hey folks!

We just published version 2.0 of Sonny 2 on ArmorGames, and there are two new Zones available now! This is the equivalent of the bonus Zone in Sonny 1: Thereâs not much of a story or voiced dialogue, but there is a lot of challenge for you and your character. I think these new bosses are the hardest Iâve ever designed in an RPG⦠Even those of you who have level 30 characters saved will find it tough. Here are the list of changes:

Zone 6
A challenging Zone that you can only access after defeating the game on either Challenging or Heroic mode. Includes new sets of items and four new bosses.

Achievements
Can you defeat the Hydra without damaging him directly? Are you able to win against Clemons solo? Think you can beat the game on Heroic without using a single training fight or repeating a single boss battle? One wrong purchase or Re-spec could be the end of you! New and challenging Achievements have (finally) been implemented. Now you can keep track of all the crazy things you try to do!

Zone 7
The secret Zone. The four hardest bosses in the game. Have fun unlocking and beating it!

General Adjustments
Minor bug and balance fixes. Psycho class canât pull the Shock Coma trick anymore, because that makes the game too easy. Although I have to say kudos to whoever figured that one out! Hydra fight has been made a bit easier for certain elements.

Have fun

Krin

PS: I know about the glitch where you can accidently get put into a battle that screws up your stats. If this happens, just exit the game (don't save! don't press proceed!) and reload. I already gave Dan version 2.1 which should be uploaded by about Tuesday.

• 57 Replies
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Yus!! thank you krin!

I am so excited for this, as I am currently playing sonny right now

Kavesk
Kavesk
141 posts
Nomad

Oh yes. Three cheers for Krin.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

I THINK: you need to beat the other zones on heroic to get zone 7... 6 was WAY too easy im sorry. Fun though.

Kavesk
Kavesk
141 posts
Nomad

I've beaten all the zones on heroic and I can't get to 7.

Kavesk
Kavesk
141 posts
Nomad

Is the training zone meant to have a scrolling background? Also, can I only fight each enemy besides the Judge once? The only enemy I encounter in training is Peace Keeper.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

As when the update came, complete the zones on heroic. Thats one reason why I dont have almost every achievement.

ryonic
ryonic
693 posts
Nomad

yeah the new zones are awesome

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Hey Krin, where is Sonny 2.0? I can't seem to find it. My cousin always wants to play Sonny 2.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Sonny 2.0 is the same game sonny 2, you can only acess it through heroic mode I believe.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Sounds nearly impossible.
I am soo going to fail.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

yea, well i am so not going to sleep... must spade....

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

So many good things have come out recently!
*struggles to keep eyelids open*

abc1234567
abc1234567
8 posts
Nomad

what you need to do to get to zone 7?

ryonic
ryonic
693 posts
Nomad

hey krin why is there no audio is zone 6?

Kavesk
Kavesk
141 posts
Nomad

As much as I love the update, I absolutely hate the Pacifist achievement. That battle took about 40 minutes more than it should've.

Showing 1-15 of 57