ForumsForum GamesCut the Tree

160 32568
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Read everything if you want to play!!

Okay, this game is a bit like the Brick wall game, only it's a tree. the reason I'm making this is because Ablu2 has stopped both versions of the series. A few things you can't do:

No nukes.
No memes
No chuck Norris or any celebrity
No posting own damage
No black holes
One attack per turn
If I ignore you, its because its a stupid attack, or broke a rule
No healing the wall
No being an idiot
No girlfriend/Boyfriend attacks
No protecting the tree by building walls or trenches etc around it(You can become an environmentalist or a lawyer and sue the attackers.)

Because this is a tree, there are a few things you can do that you couldn't with the Brick Wall.

Note that this is the standard for some of the attacks:

A chainsaw will do 1 damage. Try if you really run out of ideas.
A tree cutter also only does 1 damage.

If people get sued by the tree's friends, they simply lose health.

People get banned if they break a rule or do something that no one likes. And I am the one who decides who gets banned. Every new rules post I make will say who is banned or has died. Banned people are considered 'dead'

Dead people can't come back. It is very hard to die: You have 100 health and unless you do some sort of really dumb or weird thing that just manages to get under the rules, you will receive damage.

To make this a bit more fun, the tree starts off with loads of health. this means that people can do lots of damage(I will decide how much). I'll try to stay active a lot to keep the damage in check.

Tree: 1,000,000,000 HP
Climate: No wind and sunny

• 160 Replies
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

I take a hatchet and start hacking at the tree.

-10 HP Total damage: -10 HP

P.S. When can we use unrealistic stuff?

I like realistic because it makes the game fairer.

Why are you all attacking this tree?

Because they are an image of what mankind has/is doing to the forests of the world.

BTW that was for environmentalist

Good to know.

If the tree is poisoned, I use anaesthic.(don't know how to spell it)

(It's spelled anesthetic) The tree is cured of poisoning(I will let it through this time).

i shout die tree then throw a chainsaw

The tree does not respond to the shouting, but the chainsaw cuts deeply into the tree. -2 HP(Hey, I'm nice enough to not put 1) Total damage: -102 HP

I ram the tree with a car going at 200mph and it explodes. Hitting the tree AND burning it a bit (That IS considered one attack right?).

Are you driving the car?

I set up a telsa coil near the tree and then discharge 500,000 volts towards the tree.

The Tesla coil sends electricity through the air. It may light up items that are conductors, but because humans are not affected near it, I don't trees are either.

i put the tree in a desert without water supply

No moving the tree.

i hit the tree rapidly with my fists

And chip off a bit from its trunk. -1 HP Total damage: -103

i fire a bazooca at it 10 times!!!

Only one shell hits the tree. -500 HP Total damage: -603 HP

i disaper it !

And nothing happens. Read the rules, Brooke.

i use a mini gun with 7 clips

A pellet sound is heard and damage is dealt. -20 HP Total damage: -623 HP

Current status:

HP: 999,994,216(tree is mutated for 9 days. -50 HP per day)
Climate: A bit cloudy but humid and hot.
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I drive around it with my bike, throwing there some fertilizer

aced0155
aced0155
312 posts
Nomad

I set up a factory beside it and i hurt it with acid rain

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

I take a chemical Flamethrower and cover the tree with Flaming Acid.

alphachief
alphachief
126 posts
Nomad

fine... i don't try to protect the tree then. ILL BLOW IT UP!!!
i make expert marksmen fire 5 cannonballs at the tree and shoot the tree with incineration rounds from a Vulcan (not intended burn just a llitle pain added)

lightcrux
lightcrux
622 posts
Peasant

I bring a water-hose and put out the the fire near the tree. Then I water it. I drag alphachief to the court on the charge of environmental damage and unlicensed use of a Vulcan cannon.

rockofdeath
rockofdeath
3 posts
Nomad

i use a shotgun to shoot the tree

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

I shoot 5 rockets with Bazooka

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i fire a laser cannon at the tree

zero2212
zero2212
113 posts
Nomad

i take out an uzi and say "say hello to my little friend" then shoot the tree with three uzi clips

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

anesthetic

is not a cure for poison... It knocks you out... I would know, My dad is an anesthesiologist. They knock people out and monitor them and have surgeons operate on the knocked out patient...

The Tesla coil sends electricity through the air. It may light up items that are conductors, but because humans are not affected near it, I don't trees are either.

actually have you ever seen a tree struck by lightning? hm.... trees are heavily damaged by lighting. and If you've ever seen a telsa coil, it creates stunningly similar lightning.
lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

Trees are insulators I believe, NOT conductors. The lightning mostly just heats up the tree i think...

Am I an environmentalist?

Necrotic
Necrotic
195 posts
Nomad

I plant C4 charges on the tree. One on the root, four on different levels of the trunk, and 3 on different branches (there are 8 C4s by the way). I detonate them from a safe distance on a nearby hill, watch the fireworks, and hope I did some damage to the mysteriously strong tree.

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

I go up to the Deathstar and fire the Deathstar lazer at it
(pwnage)
now I win right?

Necrotic
Necrotic
195 posts
Nomad

No death rays, remember?