ForumsWEPRMormons????

309 57723
Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

Yo, theres alot of rumors out there about mormons. Ill tell you what we realy belive. Jesus is my savior and the book of mormon has jesus in it, he went to the americas after being resurected. Second, We don't beleive in plural mearage. Third, Our first prophet, Joseph Smith, did and saw everything that is said about him. some persecute us because he was so young.What about samuel the boy prophet in the old testimant? think about all of this

• 309 Replies
Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

Back in that time, when someone was jailed, the accusations were not always confirmed. In Joseph Smith's case, the final time he was jailed before his death, they jailed him on charges of disturbing the peace.

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

they jailed him on charges of disturbing the peace.

Didn't he burn a news print after someone used it to print something that spoke out against him? That's a little illegal, last time I checked.
Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

No that is a rumor.

kareybh
kareybh
158 posts
Nomad

he didn't burn any newsprints. but, many unbelievers in the mormon church burned their newsprints. and their homes. and THEM. Thats a little illegal, last time i checked

kareybh
kareybh
158 posts
Nomad

i mean to say, many people who did not believe in the mormon church, who were against it, did these things to people who were members of the church

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

I only wish people would stop believing rumors, and go to the source to get their information...

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

LOL YOUR A MOROMON!
WHAT A FREAK!

ok, what was that?
Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

Where did you find that? I have found with my experiences with people, If they accuse you of something, they either are what they say, OR are just insecure with themselves. I see whoever said that, couldn't even spell "Mormon" right!

HAMTOES
HAMTOES
4 posts
Nomad

mormons paaaa

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

If you're going to talk or act like that, then don't post. We don't need your profanity here.

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

Profanity shows how little intellect one truly has. Cursing doesn't hurt my feelings. Why even try to curse on this site? You can't even see it.

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

I was just wondering why the Book of Mormon has had to have so many new revisions. Would this not impact the book's original infallibility from the original gold plates?

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

The Book Of Mormon doesn't have many revisions at all. You also have to remember that the Bible in modern times, is almost not the same as the original writings due to many changes over the centuries.

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

Despite the conflict above. I agree Mormons have taken a lot of heat because of polygamy, but isn't it true that all mormons don't "do" polygamy?...I don't know to much about the mormon religion either.

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

How little intellect? Really, now? So, your saying I'm an idiot because of the way I behave?
Define intellect, because you dont seem to even understand the word. FAIL.

If you want to take it as an attack on yourself, I can't change your mind.

Most mormons dont believe in Polygamy themselves, but the religion allows it. It has no problem with a man having 20 wives. One of the founders had like 30 or more wives...

The Church doesn't condone polygamy anymore and hasn't in over 120 years. What you are thinking is the FLDS. Which is NOT affiliated with the LDS Church.

Fyrefox, read this entire thread. You can learn a lot. If you still have questions, feel free to post them!
Showing 226-240 of 309