ForumsWEPRMormons????

309 57580
Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

Yo, theres alot of rumors out there about mormons. Ill tell you what we realy belive. Jesus is my savior and the book of mormon has jesus in it, he went to the americas after being resurected. Second, We don't beleive in plural mearage. Third, Our first prophet, Joseph Smith, did and saw everything that is said about him. some persecute us because he was so young.What about samuel the boy prophet in the old testimant? think about all of this

• 309 Replies
DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

Actually, this page is quite on topic if you read back a few. Your comment, BASHA, is off-topic, and spam.

It was stated earlier that coffee is fermented, and "mold". Having worked at many coffee shops, I can say that coffee is absolutely *not* mold. It is a bean that is dry-roasted, ground up, and brewed into coffee.

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

this page is really of topic

p.s. I like pie

oocerealoo
oocerealoo
105 posts
Nomad

look everyone ive been a mormon my whole life and ive drink caffeine products a lot except coffee i hate it my teacher in six grade brought to class and everyone had some and it was nasty and the otherthing is that it was black coffee with nothing else.

oocerealoo
oocerealoo
105 posts
Nomad

and stop talking about girl prob its not what i want to read in this forum please stop think you.

dawn5555
dawn5555
26 posts
Nomad

Dragonmistress,

Ah, interesting. Thanks for doing the work I was too lazy to do. And ha ha about the other tips. Some people sure go into things wholeheartedly.

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

""and stop talking about girl prob its not what i want to read in this forum please stop think you.""

yes make your own page lol

SoldierOfDeath
SoldierOfDeath
35 posts
Nomad

lol oops i ment to say that i did not know my sis was still on

zogenergy
zogenergy
39 posts
Nomad

i agree with oocerealoo and snakebite if you want to talk about girl probs then start your own from

p.s. I'm Mormon also

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

I am a Pastafarian and just have a few questions.
When and how did the Jewish society arrive in North America?
Why are there no remaining artifacts from this society?
How many LDSs are there?

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

mormons are the coolest guys ever multi wives awesome

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Woody- That is a common misconception, the Mormon church banned polygamy a long time ago, only the radical groups like FLDS do that anymore.

oocerealoo
oocerealoo
105 posts
Nomad

we will never have multiable wifes agian

SoldierOfDeath
SoldierOfDeath
35 posts
Nomad

and the joo's have nutin to do with us

oocerealoo
oocerealoo
105 posts
Nomad

yeah bro. another thing is dont believe anything they say about us but if it is a mormon then u can believe

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

YAY!! Less than 48 hours till my baptism!!! I can't hardly wait!!

http://scriptures.lds.org/en/dc/89
This scripture is where the coffee/tea commandment came from... (in the scripture, "hot drinks" means coffee/tea).
This is for reference only, I don't want this to cause another bunny trail, but to inform.

Showing 91-105 of 309