ForumsWEPRMormons????

309 57560
Brotheromar
Brotheromar
85 posts
Nomad

Yo, theres alot of rumors out there about mormons. Ill tell you what we realy belive. Jesus is my savior and the book of mormon has jesus in it, he went to the americas after being resurected. Second, We don't beleive in plural mearage. Third, Our first prophet, Joseph Smith, did and saw everything that is said about him. some persecute us because he was so young.What about samuel the boy prophet in the old testimant? think about all of this

• 309 Replies
DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

The thing about all that...

If Jesus came to America after the resurrection, he certainly didn't make much of an impression on the natives. It took people of European descent to migrate to America and 'discover' it.

Umm... right.

oocerealoo
oocerealoo
105 posts
Nomad

he made a big impression on the Natives its just that most of them died through history so they wrote it in a journal and it was past down and protected so that some day it will be in the book of Mormon.

oocerealoo
oocerealoo
105 posts
Nomad

he made a big impression on the Natives its just that most of them died through history so they wrote it in a journal and it was past down and protected so that some day it will be in the book of Mormon.

oocerealoo
oocerealoo
105 posts
Nomad

redbedhead u r so stupid srry but u just are because of ur post

oocerealoo
oocerealoo
105 posts
Nomad

oh yea srry about the double post didnt mean to

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

redbedhead, lets say you wanted to buy a Ford truck, but instead of goin to the Ford dealership, you went and asked Chevy what they thought of that Ford...of course they would turn you away from that truck cause they wanted you to buy Chevy get the idea?

You can't go to a different church (or person) and expect them to say that the LDS church is true... you would have to investigate the TRUE source of that doctrine. In other words, next time go to the real source for information. Don't believe everything you read or hear. Look up James 1:5 in a Bible and try it, it worked in my life i know it can work for you

oocerealoo
oocerealoo
105 posts
Nomad

you know wut that is really good advice snakebite. Redbedhead srry for saying ur stupid but a really good way to find out more about our religion is by going to this web site Mormons.com and another thing is wut snakebite just said is really good. Man i never would of thought to say that to someone.

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

and its mormon.org

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

The reason that I have this point of view is; about a year ago, i was just like any other person that hasn't cared to look into to TRUTH about the LDS church... I wasn't born in the church, i'm a convert, I know how many ppl think... It took me a while to come around, but with lots of prayer and several rounds of missonaries, i plan to be baptized at the end of the month!

oocerealoo
oocerealoo
105 posts
Nomad

thinks for correcting me im used to doing .com instead of .org. even though i dont know u but i can tell u this ur going to be a good Latter Day Saint.

Strongbow
Strongbow
324 posts
Nomad

I was born Mormon and stopped attending at about 18. Nothing wrong with the religion itself, but I just couldn't get used to the idea of settling down with a return missionary and raising a family. My family really wanted that and I wanted to go to college and see the world. That was my experience, but if youre dedicated, its a fine religion to belong to.

notepad7
notepad7
75 posts
Nomad

I am a Mormon just that we a getting a lot of flak because of the FLDS church and the kid calling and some being taken away. Strongbow it is ok if you did like the idea of it all just go with your heart.

notepad7
notepad7
75 posts
Nomad

sorry if you didn't like the idea mispelled. uh oh

Magey
Magey
28 posts
Nomad

I'm not quite sure about the bible.
Being religious when I was young, then being tossed into school and taught about evolution is hard.
Don't you sometimes think you are slaves to the beliefs in the bible?

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

No never. Our belief in the Bible, Book of Mormon, and other scriptures was our own personal choice. I can't speak for everyone, but I prayed for an answer of whether or not the Scriptures were ture. After I recieved my answer, that's when I made my own choice. If you have doubts about the Bible, PRAY! Have faith that you will get an answer if you're sincere.

Showing 61-75 of 309