ForumsForum GamesFrom Zero to Hero RPG

50 8587
KnightHawk101
KnightHawk101
105 posts
Nomad

Ok this is my first fourm game there will only be four people allowed. This will be a story driven game in which you are disgraced by your family/friends, and must start a new life in a new place. The rules are you must list your stats every time don't be afraid to right a book about what you want to do I'm on these fourms constantly.
I will be the mayor of wherever you choose to go. You can also sell to others once you get a job or better items, but you will meet the other people later in the game.
Ok heres a charcter example
Name: (Insert here)
Bio: (Charcters history)
Skils: (See below Pick 2)

Brainiac: A smart person good with herbs and medicines.

Technician: Good with computers and electronic devices.

Tough Guy: Strong settles his disputes with physical power.

Sneaky Fell'a: Takes others by suprise and uses close range weaponry.

Personable: Is very likeable can gain others trust or help easily.

Handy Man: Good with bikes and cars.

Marksman: Good with guns and any long range weapon settle his disputes by pulling out a 12 gauge

Money: $0

Buisnesses: None

Weapon: (choose somthing reasonable that 13-20 year old would have)

So theres your example Time to get started.

"You our a disgrace to us all get out of here maggot," you here your brother yell as you walk down the drive. You have been humiliated by your family and friends and decide it's time to leave. You have no idea were you will go only you're going. Do you go to the Train station if so what place will be on your ticket, or do you try the bus stop, or continue walking if so where.

• 50 Replies
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

awww this is like a mix of my Outcast RPG and Royadin's Town RPG

Name: Skye
Bio: A likeable kid whos had an unfortunate homelife. She is very smart and shes getting really good school grades but her family doesnt see it like that. They think shes a kiss up and they're ashamed of her. Shes off to make new friends and forget about her past.
Skills:
-Personable
-Technician
Weapon: Pocket Knife

After giving my brother the finger I begin to walk down the road, crying. Im heading for the old railway I used to hang out at when I felt upset. Unfortunately theres usually some rough guys there at night.

KnightHawk101
KnightHawk101
105 posts
Nomad

awww this is like a mix of my Outcast RPG and Royadin's Town RPG

Yah well those are two realy awsome RPG's I would join Royadins but it's kinda full.

Skye

Well anyways you head down to the railway knowing there mabey trouble ecspecialy at night. You finaly come to the railway you notice the platform is empty. You look around hoping to see the friendly glow of lights inside the ticket booth but to your horor you find the booth empty and a local thug leaning on it. Do you fight, run, or try to deal with this civily if so how?
afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

Name: Chris
Bio: A very lovable kid but has an unloving family. Chris finally decides to make a name for himself in the real world.
Skills:
-Personable
-Marksman

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Yah well those are two realy awsome RPG's

Thankyou!

Bio: A likeable kid whos had an unfortunate homelife. She is very smart and shes getting really good school grades but her family doesnt see it like that. They think shes a kiss up and they're ashamed of her. Shes off to make new friends and forget about her past.
Skills:
-Personable
-Technician

I walk up to the ticket booth and check the traintimes, hoping he wont bother me. I want to get the train to the most desolate town there is. Although, first i'll need some money. If he doesnt say anything to me first i'll say to him "Hey man, you alright? Listen, do you have any money you could spare me? Im not a tramp or anything, ive run away from home and now I need to get out of this town."
KnightHawk101
KnightHawk101
105 posts
Nomad

Man I put quote instead of bold but whatever.

afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

Weapon: Switchblade
Business: None
sorry didn't notice these

KnightHawk101
KnightHawk101
105 posts
Nomad

Skye
You walk up to the ticket booth to check the train times you say, "Hey are you ok do you have any money you can spare I ran away from home and I need a train to get out of this town." He laughs and says," Kid you and I are in the same boat do you think I like hanging out here mugging kids like you? But I like your spunk kid." He hands you $20 and turns and walks away, and vanishes in the blackness of the night there maybey more to this guy then meets the eye. You check the train times not caring which one had some friends or people who might help but which ever took you farthest away from this town. You see the next train for the farthest place you could find is tomorow at 10:00 am. Do you sleep on the platform tonight or what?

Thankyou
!
You're welcome.

Name: Chris
Bio: A very lovable kid but has an unloving family. Chris finally decides to make a name for himself in the real world.
Skills:
-Personable
-Marksman

Three things you forgot to list money, a weapon, and whether you wanted to go to the bus stop or the train station or walk.
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Skills:
-Personable
-Technician
Money: $20

Hmmm, well that guy was a pretty decent bloke, I think to myself. I hope I meet him again. I curl up on the bench on Platform 27 and fall asleep, my knife in my hand just incase.

KnightHawk101
KnightHawk101
105 posts
Nomad

Skye
You fall asleep on platform 27 with your knife in hand. Throughout the night you here the scurrying of feet, but for some reason no one bothers you. You wake up the next day ready to begin the long journey on the train. It is currently 7:00 am. The train leaves in three hours you feel better today knowing you'l be starting a new life in a couple hours. What do you do to pass the time?

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

Name: Spore
Bio: Born in a good city, grew up and well prepared to go on his own.
Skills:
-Handy Man
-Marksman
Money: 0%
Buisness: None
Weapon: Wooden Stick

Add me to this. Thank you.

devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

Nameevon
Bio:worked as an construction man all his teen years.
Skills:
-Tough guy
-Personable
Money:0$
Business: none
Weapon:Hammer

This sounds cool

KnightHawk101
KnightHawk101
105 posts
Nomad

Update
Since no one besides Jezz answered where they were going I'll have different senarios for each player.

Spore
You were brought up in a good family, but you feel time has come for you to leave the town and begin your own life. You say a teary good by to your mother and father. Your father hands you $50. Unfortunatle you don't have a car your dad offers to take you to the bus stop or train station. Do you accept the offer (bus stop or train station) or do you find your way about yourself.

Chris
You are a likable kid, but your parents and siblings don't see it that way they think you're a failure and nothing you do will amount to anything. After a heated argument with your brother and parents you slam the door shut, and run run without knowing what lay ahead. You turn off your street and run to the farmland. You see a barn and a pasture. Beyond the pasture you know there is a city ten miles away. It's midnight and you're tired, but there is a chance they might find you in the barn what do you do.

KnightHawk101
KnightHawk101
105 posts
Nomad

Ok no more preticapants.

Devon
You worked as a consrtuction worker with your dad who would curse you at the slightest mistake. You wake up to the normal yelling of your parents your sick of this. you open the window jump, roll, and run. You know the city is 10 miles north and an old country village 10 miles south. You can catch your breath and then keep traveling and start your new life. North or South?

devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

Nameevon
Bio:worked as an construction man all his teen years.
Skills:
-Tough guy
-Personable
Money:0$
Business: none
Weapon:Hammer
Knowing that i have absolutely no money i start jogging off to the north hoping for a job and a house.

KnightHawk101
KnightHawk101
105 posts
Nomad

Devon
You head towards the city and get there dead tired. Some thugs see your weary appearance and decide to mug you there are two of them. they find that you have no money on you but they can't let you get the cops so they are going to kill you. I hope you have a different idea about how this will end. How do you deal with this?

Showing 1-15 of 50