JJ52

JJ52

775 posts

I like either fire and lightning or explosive and lightning

Posted Jul 14, '09 at 10:32pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

4,349 posts

hmm I still think that homing and explosive is the best since at the top level of both its basically guaranteed that every arrow shot will kill the enemy its pointed at.

Posted Jul 15, '09 at 6:07pm

eric140319eric140319

eric140319eric140319

8 posts

i have a tie too choose from the homing/explode   and the lightning and explode  it gets confusing but good tip and game

Posted Aug 7, '09 at 7:51pm

singid25

singid25

446 posts

Another cool one is lightning + piercing. You hit the enemy like 7 or so times if you aim well enough. Also it's pretty cool.

Posted Aug 19, '09 at 9:13pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

i use that combo on toot and usually it pwns him easily and pwns a few units caught in the cross fire.

Posted Aug 19, '09 at 9:40pm

Ninjacube

Ninjacube

622 posts

I like explosive/fire for most, and explosive/lightning for anything that fire doesn't work on.

Posted Oct 12, '09 at 9:07pm

monovenom

monovenom

3 posts

i agree with ******** of the time and explosive arrows and by the  way ****** you ccan max out all arrows!

Posted Feb 1, '10 at 1:40pm

lardack

lardack

1 post

I like the Lighting/Homing A lot it does a lot of damage ;D

Posted Feb 6, '10 at 6:51pm

RenegadePlayer

RenegadePlayer

675 posts

lol THE best is this, and trust me it is THE best there is.  homing level 3 and peircing level 3.  you'd think with no explosion its weak, right?  wrong.  they keep circling and hitting it, it sounds like popcorn.  they hit it like 5 times.  i would get fire and explosions until you can buy the peircing and homing though.

Posted Apr 2, '10 at 3:31pm

puppyguy1

puppyguy1

76 posts

Homing and fire is good on the earlier levels.

You can (I tried this and it was fun) shoot a little above the enemy and the arrow sets the enemy on fire and goes round putting more fire on then when the enemy loses lift and starts falling the arrow finishes it off by hitting it!

Reply to The arrow of time: best arrow combination

You must be logged in to post a reply!