ForumsForum GamesRiddles

33 4824
phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

just post a riddle.... If you look in ASK AND ANSWER, you can see mine, it's hard

• 33 Replies
Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

@Pshycomonkey
Lol dude, I'm tired of laughing...
It's a Clock...
24 Years old = 24 Hours...Lol again..

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

w8 24 years=24 hours!!!!?????

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

Ya, it an old riddle.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

First they give you money, The next day, they take it back

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

A wallet, @spore, wait I still don't get 24 thingy, the riddle is 24years old?

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

@everyone, my riddle:

I dance yet I have no legs,
I breathe yet I have no lungs,
I die yet I was never alive.
What am I?

It is not a fan or a tree!
phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

ou wake up in a room. There are two doors and two people, nothing else. You hear a voice, it tells you, one door leads to freedom, the other kills you instantly. You can ask ONE guy One question. Here's the trick, one guy always lies, one guy always tells the truth, giving that you don't know which one lies or tells the truth, or which one lies, and you don't know which door is which, what do you ask one guy, to get you out?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

@jezz A/C

@phsyco who can tell me my name?

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I get shorter and shorter the longer I am, what am I?
A day perhaps?

I walk on 4 feet in the morning, 2 feet in the afternoon, and 3 feet in the night.
Man.
The morning is crawling as a baby,
The afternoon is walking normally,
The night is old people using a walking stick.
MusicCrazed123
MusicCrazed123
185 posts
Nomad

What being walks on 4 legs as a baby 2 as an adult and 3 in old age ( I hope I told it right)

MusicCrazed123
MusicCrazed123
185 posts
Nomad

Oh crud, someone else used my riddle, here's another what food is normally hot and cold?

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

both? ummmmmm hot salsa? lol(I DARE U TO TRY THIS 1)
u wake up in a room. There are two doors and two people, nothing else. You hear a voice, it tells you, one door leads to freedom, the other kills you instantly. You can ask ONE guy One question. Here's the trick, one guy always lies, one guy always tells the truth, giving that you don't know which one lies or tells the truth, or which one lies, and you don't know which door is which, what do you ask one guy, to get you out?

TheWarTank33
TheWarTank33
1,081 posts
Nomad

No one ever answered mine cept phsycomonkey and he was wrong so here they are again:

a guy making a delivery. his truck is in the shop so he borrowed a friends car. he is going the wrong way down a one way street. a police officer sees him, smiles and waves... but doesn't arrest him or give him a ticket. why not?

a man is boarding his flight to Atlanta. He gets on the plane and sees a friend of his six rows back. He stands up, waves, and says hi to his friend. He is almost immediately tackled by security, arrested and questioned. Why?

TheWarTank33
TheWarTank33
1,081 posts
Nomad

u wake up in a room. There are two doors and two people, nothing else. You hear a voice, it tells you, one door leads to freedom, the other kills you instantly. You can ask ONE guy One question. Here's the trick, one guy always lies, one guy always tells the truth, giving that you don't know which one lies or tells the truth, or which one lies, and you don't know which door is which, what do you ask one guy, to get you out?

u ask one of the guys which door would the other guy say is the door to freedom?

no matter which one u ask u will be pointed to the door that will kill u instantly so u just go to the opposite door
Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

I ask "Is this door made of cheese?' to the one on the right.

Showing 16-30 of 33