ForumsThe TavernAG Regular's Lounge: The Return

643 78699
Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

This topic is the ONLY place in which any nonsense or off topic posts/discussions should take place. It was originally built to accommodate veteran members of the forum, but all or welcome. Have fun and happy posting!

• 643 Replies
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

It'll start with couches then people will have their feet up on the furniture then it will desend into chaos.

Despite being from York (I know the family name and the geographical name isn;t quite the same but whatever...) I think Henry VII did quite well. After all the chaos of the previous decades with succesors and pretenders etc. there wasn't really any question of who would succeed him (dang Arthur) plus the Medina del Campo was pretty good even if his foreign policy was reasonably unambitious.

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

good point, WE NEED A POOL!!!!!!!

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

@ Pixie, Henry VII has to be one of my favourite Kings. He was pretty much the only British administration for centuries to have a surplus on the current account. A surplus on the current account!!. Shame Henry the VIII squandered it all on pointless wars (and wives).

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Well the Council Learned helped with that Ol' Epsom (sp) and Dudley were very eficient and the Henry VIII executed them. then again Henty VIII did manage to double the French Pension but, as you say, spent it. Its a shame that in popular culture VII is kinda looked down on for being to mean with money etc. (which he may have been in the later years) but he was still good, got us money and made us into a European power again the median del campo is testament to that, getting a marriage between arthur and catherine.

LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

Wow, this thread has grown a lot in a short amount of time. I actually like it.

Xrunner
Xrunner
443 posts
Nomad

This looks cool. I'm not exactly a forum freak but I know my way around the site better than most.

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

Wow! This thread got huge...literally over night!

Thanks guys!

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .ummmmmm. . . .
. . .
. . .Ag must have been a much smaller community before your last hiatus~
it will expand for a long time, then eventually slow down. Like the NES, but less unsane.

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

Ag must have been a much smaller community before your last hiatus~

Yeah, I'm used to AG being a lot smaller. I liked it that way, less repetitive threads and more honest discussion. However, I think it's great for Dan and the crew that the forums (and the site) has been growing at such a huge rate.
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Okay since I haven't been around as long as you. What is a hiatus.

LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

hiatus - a break or interruption in the continuity of a work, series, action, etc.

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

Okay since I haven't been around as long as you. What is a hiatus.

According to the dictionary, a hiatus is a break or interruption in the continuity of a work, series, action, etc.
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

What is a hiatus.

A hiatus is "an interruption in the intensity or amount of something" so basically he stopped coming on. ok?
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Yeah, I'm used to AG being a lot smaller. I liked it that way, less repetitive threads and more honest discussion. However, I think it's great for Dan and the crew that the forums (and the site) has been growing at such a huge rate.

Tydus, man you missed a lot. This place is no longer about the community, it's about the amount of Armor Points one has.

Remember back when Lord (wood) or Knight (Silver) used to be considerd the highest rank? Well, now we have about almost everyone in the top 20 a king/queen. Man, this place has changed.

The AP is no longer at just 1000-1700 etc, but way higher.
LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

Wow, three definitions in two minutes. This thread will become titanic in length.

Showing 91-105 of 643