ForumsThe TavernAG Regular's Lounge: The Return

643 78600
Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

This topic is the ONLY place in which any nonsense or off topic posts/discussions should take place. It was originally built to accommodate veteran members of the forum, but all or welcome. Have fun and happy posting!

• 643 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

We did attack them first. But after that, when we had won the land,they attacked again and our only option was to defend ahselves.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Hamster jelly. Lots and lots of hamster jelly.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Well, it was too late for that. My ancestors did major wrong on them, but when they attacked, we had to defend ahselves. My ancestors did evil things, but we had to defend the civilization. Everyone has a right to self-defense.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Hamster jelly? I don't know if I want to know what that is but it better not be anything like special unicorn mayonnaise...

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Typos don't count. That's one of the rules separating real grammar Nazis (like me) from wannabes (like you two.) :P

How very dare you sir. I am not a wannabe grammar Nazi. I am an underground resistance fighter operating with the aim to thwart the efforts of grammar Nazis everywhere.

We did attack them first. But after that, when we had won the land,they attacked again and our only option was to defend ahselves.

How dare they fight back and try to reclaim what was rightfully theirs. Savages.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

AG = silver
AP = armor piercing

:\\

From page 5:

In addition, I think posting one liners purely to correct a minor spelling mistake should be considered spam.

I'm considering starting to delete these posts as a matter of policy, unless they're exceptionally well constructed or else essential to prevent unintentional double-entendre.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

How dare they fight back and try to reclaim what was rightfully theirs. Savages.

quite, I mean they don't even fully clothe themselves >_>
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

If you think that was old...Wait till you hear my stories about the Civil War...Yeah of course the lads were upset...Charles lost his head.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

How very dare you sir. I am not a wannabe grammar Nazi. I am an underground resistance fighter operating with the aim to thwart the efforts of grammar Nazis everywhere.

I'll call you Daniel Craig then.
------

Ugh. Definitely. Personally, I think it was quite horrible of the Americans to kill so many of the Native Americans. The only good thigs that came out of that genocide was the inventions that th USA yielded- and that's nothing short of a cold comfort, if a comfort at all.
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

The English civil War? I don't care to much for the proper one its the Wars of the Roses that I fought in. We white rosers were on top till Richard III messed up and, well, made most people hate him and then lost at Bosworth. Ok I think I'm mixing too time periods but hey....

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

The White Roses were named by Henry VIII, not during 1485 my lad...And yes, good ol' Henry VII beat him senseless.

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Ugh. Definitely. Personally, I think it was quite horrible of the Americans to kill so many of the Native Americans. The only good thigs that came out of that genocide was the inventions that th USA yielded- and that's nothing short of a cold comfort, if a comfort at all.

When you consider the ideals the USA was founded upon, the hypocrisy of their subsequent policies is staggering.

If you think that was old...Wait till you hear my stories about the Civil War...Yeah of course the lads were upset...Charles lost his head.

The English Civil War is somehwat underrated. Approximately one quarter of the English male population was killed in the period. Perhaps it is this brutality that has meant the English school system plays it down so much.

We white rosers were on top till Richard III messed up

Face facts Pixie. Yorkshire is simply not technologically advanced enough to win a conflict with their southern counterparts. Frankly, I'm surprised you have an internet connection. Hehe.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

When you consider the ideals the USA was founded upon, the hypocrisy of their subsequent policies is staggering.

. . .which is why I'm far from a patriot~
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Face facts Pixie. Yorkshire is simply not technologically advanced enough to win a conflict with their southern counterparts. Frankly, I'm surprised you have an internet connection. Hehe.

Nuts to the lignocaine, I'm fetching the grafting machine!
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Face it...the Yorkish were much better than their Lancestrian counterparts. Henry VI...poor mad thing...

Showing 61-75 of 643