ForumsThe TavernWhat kind of girls do you like?

123 36204
shin22
shin22
105 posts
Nomad

What kind of girls do you like? blonds, read heads, brats, ex

• 123 Replies
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Personality though is a lot bigger for me

I kind of hate the expression, when people ask oh, what does your girlfriend look like?

and their first response is, well she has a great personality...

I never understood that, because is he suggesting that his girlfriend has a great personality but isn't very pretty? and her personality compensates for that?

I like girls with a good personality instead of phonies. But I just don't like it when people assume the girl doesn't look all that smashing because she has a great personality.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Regarding that, I think I'm kind of lucky in that my tastes adjust to whom I fall for. It's happened 2-4 times that my visual tastes have changed quite a bit, it's kinda amusing.

I think some who respond like that might be afraid to seem shallow to their girl if she hears how they only complimented her on her great looks or something.
I honestly don't know. D:

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

I kind of hate the expression, when people ask oh, what does your girlfriend look like?

and their first response is, well she has a great personality...

Ya that is pretty annoying. Like come on, I don't care what her personality is like, I want to know whether or not she's hot! Lol, but ya I agree.

I'm just saying though that I'd rather date a girl who has a nice personality than look great but be a total b*tch.
mostarda
mostarda
10 posts
Nomad

Brunettes, with light eyes.
Niether big boobs, niether small. Medium and hard.
The perfect woman.

P.S.: My girlfriend is exactly this o/

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung

-sir mix a lot from the song "I like big butts"

I don't know why but you guys talking about girls made me think of it.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Funnily enough I was never interested in butts at all till I realized my ex was - more interested in that "focus point" (such points generally being breasts, butt and crotch, possibly mouth too)...

Oh so random info only halfway on topic~

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Personally, I like a girl with mad skills at video games and isn't straight up hideous. That'd make me love, maybe not creme, but love for sure.

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

Ok, lets get this straight, if you don't like hot girls(unless you are a girl) Go away, because saying oh shes super nice, thats fine, but if a girl is like a walking chewbacca then heck no thats like kissing my butt!!!

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Ok, lets get this straight, if you don't like hot girls(unless you are a girl) Go away, because saying oh shes super nice, thats fine, but if a girl is like a walking chewbacca then heck no thats like kissing my butt!!!
Hey, don't be hating on people who like outright furry girls... Lol.

As I already said, I have some odd aversion against shaven areas. I'd prefer a girlfriend with her natural amount of hair, since, well, girls aren't that hairy anyway and shaving seems oddly unnatural to me.

Personal taste, don't call someone names if they like what you'd hate, just be glad that it means less competition for what you like~
phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

lol, sorry I'm just sayin, isn;t a hot girl a girl who looks good, Why would you rather date an ugly person than a hot one?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Like I said, so long as she isn't straight up ugly. I'll be pretty zoph- I mean soft down there and I probably won't bone her for a millenia, but that isn't love.

AS far as boning goes, I'd just prefer a nice magazine, or a computer, and my right hand. Your right hand is the perfect sex partner, you don't have to talk to it after sex, it always makes you breakfeast when your friends or family aren't, you're always on wavelength and it cleans up for you. So, your right hand is definitely your best friend.
Wigginometry
Wigginometry
689 posts
Nomad

AS far as boning goes, I'd just prefer a nice magazine, or a computer, and my right hand. Your right hand is the perfect sex partner, you don't have to talk to it after sex, it always makes you breakfeast when your friends or family aren't, you're always on wavelength and it cleans up for you. So, your right hand is definitely your best friend.

XDD

Oh man, that had me cracking up on the floor. I just wish you kept going with it.

When it comes to women, I'm pretty shallow. First she'll have to be hot. Then next she has to have a personality, intelligence, goals, skills, morals, money and anything else that is worth something.

She's gotta look good, after that her other qualities determine how long the relationship will last.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Wait...I though Zoph was a female? Or has my perception of liking girls shrunk so much in the three years that I spent in an all boys school?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Wait...I though Zoph was a female? Or has my perception of liking girls shrunk so much in the three years that I spent in an all boys school?

Zophia prefer girls. And yes, she is female. Something....
I need to sleep more.
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

So if she is a girl and has girlfriends? Put 2 and 2 together Nicho
Showing 31-45 of 123