ForumsThe TavernWhat kind of girls do you like?

123 36202
shin22
shin22
105 posts
Nomad

What kind of girls do you like? blonds, read heads, brats, ex

• 123 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

A girl with good personality. And a girl that actually likes me. AND a girl that will take care of me and always be with me.

Am I the only one having weird mental images of an all female threesome?...
armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

No you're not the only one...
sonam
sonam
840 posts
Nomad

A girl with good personality. And a girl that actually likes me. AND a girl that will take care of me and always be with me.

why so, are you that ugly that girls dont really like you
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

A girl that looks like Rosie O' Donnel. She's one hot mamma!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Probably one that isn't a wimp, spoiled, only into you for buying her stuff, selfish, etc.

Looks matter a bit, too.

MusicCrazed123
MusicCrazed123
185 posts
Nomad

Well, I'm dating a tall, blonde, sporty girl. All the girls I've dated (3) were blondes lol.

Drewski
Drewski
1 posts
Nomad

All the girls I've dated have been blonde except for 1 (not because I look for them, that's just how it has worked out =P)

the one was black though, so it would be weird for her to have blonde hair.

WackWeeper
WackWeeper
198 posts
Nomad

a beautiful girl who is good with or without ponytail...

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I know the hottest girl at my school has crooked teeth. It is nasty.

that doesn't make her hot >.> that just makes it nasty... what if she is uh... giving a little service wouldn't she damage the good? >___>

I say a pretty girl has got a nice figure (hour glass somewhat) preppay! for the win (hey cmon... I goto a private school... guys wear blazers and girls wear these spectacular uniforms).

I don't like red heads :\\ skin is too white... wayy too white. thats about it.
phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

Hot girls ^^ and Arrow I swear if you say aomething about me I swear!!!!, you wil wake up in purte rico with your foot shoved in your mouth, but I'm sure you won't ^^

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

*chuckle*

Well most of you seem to be handling the topic appropriately...

I'll just skip describing the kind of personality I like, as I don'r really know how to anyway...

So purely on looks?

Tomboyish (here = aka not too feminine but not masculine either). Some shade of brown hair, length is kinda nice.. And I have an odd aversion against shavennes (any part of the body, really...).
Not outright skinny, not outright fat (slim-pudgy, basically). Shy-ish behaviour also a somewhat attractive trait, simply 'cause it's cute.

That's the - basics... I think...
hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

I've mostly dated emo's. But, this has started to get on my nerves. I like the girls who aren't emo's themselves, but hang out with them.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

Umm let's see...

Looks aren't that important, but if I could have my pick I'd say a tallish girl, mid length hair. I don't like black hair. Umm...I tend to like the skinnier girls, but that's just me.

Personality though is a lot bigger for me. I like a girl with a great sense of humor, isn't all sensitive about her weight, isn't depressed all the time, hyper and times but quiet and others.

I'm trying to not date in high school though, so that I can concentrate on school. I think that dating brings a lot of stress into your life, but a few temporary crushes don't hurt. If you have a crush on someone you tend to like to be around them, so you get that happy feeling without being tied down.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Tomboyish (here = aka not too feminine but not masculine either). Some shade of brown hair, length is kinda nice.. And I have an odd aversion against shavennes (any part of the body, really...).
Not outright skinny, not outright fat (slim-pudgy, basically). Shy-ish behaviour also a somewhat attractive trait, simply 'cause it's cute.

pretty

not masculine either

huge plus, for my man ego
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Personality though is a lot bigger for me. I like a girl with a great sense of humor, isn't all sensitive about her weight, isn't depressed all the time, hyper and times but quiet and others.
You know, that's ttly me except for the "isn't depressed all the time". :P
And my sense of humor can be discussed, but nya~

*rolls off the thread chuckling*

Oh, and, in addition to what I posted: With the right kind of personality, I wouldn't care about her looks at all. Honestly.
Showing 16-30 of 123