ForumsThe TavernWhat kind of girls do you like?

123 36205
shin22
shin22
105 posts
Nomad

What kind of girls do you like? blonds, read heads, brats, ex

• 123 Replies
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

What girls I like? Man.. I don't like any of them. I don't hate them, but I don't like them...

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Put 2 and 2 together Nicho

Just that...I won't want to announce my speculations publicly on the Forums. Kinda embarrasing if that one got loose.

But I heard..girls do have close friends whom they term 'girlfriends'. Not a female myself, so....
jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

i like smart brunettes that like sports and aren't afraid of playing sports with the boys.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Girls who like horses.

Enough said

bigdaddyg
bigdaddyg
372 posts
Nomad

i like girls that are fun and not bi.tchy or braty or annoying or talk to much...

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Girls who like horses.

Fact: All girls like horses.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

they prefer the term.... fuzzy.
So I'm told
Not if referring to people in the furry subculture. :P

lol, sorry I'm just sayin, isn;t a hot girl a girl who looks good, Why would you rather date an ugly person than a hot one?
Tastes differ. What you might find UGLY might be the most beautiful thing in the world for someone else.

Wait...I though Zoph was a female? Or has my perception of liking girls shrunk so much in the three years that I spent in an all boys school?
I lol'd.
Btw, for those who remember Asherlee, I'm not the first female mod to not be straight.

So if she is a girl and has girlfriends? Put 2 and 2 together Nicho
XD

[quote]Put 2 and 2 together Nicho
Just that...I won't want to announce my speculations publicly on the Forums. Kinda embarrasing if that one got loose. [/quote]I've stated in several places on the forum that I am bisexual, so. And strong preference for females (I'm 19, not sure if I should say girls or women since I'd prefer them within age range)...
Xavier1
Xavier1
671 posts
Nomad

Physical appearance doesn't rank too high on the list of what I go for. But physically speaking the perfect looking girl would probably have two sleeves of tattoos, maybe three or four piercings on her face and some kind of brightly coloured hair.

http://viciocolorido.zip.net/images/pixie2.jpg

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Xavier, you actually like girls like that! Anyways...

Me, i like Asian Girls, Brunettes, Blonde's and really few redheads.
Also, i want them to be talkative, cool, play basket-ball, talented at something, nice and i don't really care of the body unless shes super fat!

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Whoa! A carebare(that's it's name, right?) tattoo! Now that was not expected!

That girl.. Looks creepy...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

That girl.. Looks creepy...
Agreed... Kinda...

Reminds: Makeup = bad. In my opinion, of course...

It takes time to apply, it smears, it doesn't usually look good at all (only the really subtly makeup does)....
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Girls that like to go raving are the best. Lucky there's no shortage of them.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

I like Blonnd and Brunette preps.

Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

red heads... so hot.

shin22
shin22
105 posts
Nomad

i personally like red heads! thats what emma davis is. it sucks.. i dont think she likes me back. She is beautifull and is nice, cool, funny and more awesome things!

Showing 46-60 of 123