ForumsForum GamesUnknown RPG

42 7385
Zachattack16
Zachattack16
193 posts
Nomad

This is an RPG where you do not decide much for yourself, except for your actions. For some reason you don't know who you are, what you look like, or anything that has gone on/is going on in your life.

Your turn will vary between:
-Choice Turns
(ex: A- Do this. B- Do that, etc.)

-Role Play Turns
I will update your situation, and you will write your own part of the tale.

Battles and events will be realistic and reasonable.
You may or may not use equipment/items, it all depends on your story.

Now, if you wish to join, just post the sentence:
I would like to join the mysterious and hopefully epic RPG.

(I will allow 4 players and if a player does not answer within 3 days he/she will be removed and a new player may join)

• 42 Replies
Zachattack16
Zachattack16
193 posts
Nomad

ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT
ROLEPLAY TURN. YOU WRITE YOUR PART.

Sonic
"In here! I'm tied up! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!"

The knocking stops. You hear something being attached to the door and the beeping of buttons.
Deet...Deet...Deet....BOOOM!
The door flies open and you get sent flying backwards. Your teeth puncture your lips and blood oozes down your chin.
A man clad in black leather emerges from the smoke with a helmet concealing his face. He cuts the rope and roughly carries your limp, unconscious body to his truck.

You wake up to find yourself in the back seat of a truck with a stranger driving you. Do you trust this man? Should you escape? Maybe talking to him would clear things up? It's all your choice.
(Roleplay initiated)

Zachattack16
Zachattack16
193 posts
Nomad

UnluckySaint

You rummage around the room and find a few drawers containing supplies. You found: a fresh set of clothes, a cell phone, a book written in another language, a pack of gum, and a switchblade.

A) Search the cell phone for any information.
B) Rush out the glass.
C) Find another way out.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

ill look around to see where i am, then ill ask him whats is going on and where we are going.

Zachattack16
Zachattack16
193 posts
Nomad

ATTENTION PLAYERS

All your actions that you have done/will be doing affect your character's name, stats, etc. after the introduction is finished.

Game on

Zachattack16
Zachattack16
193 posts
Nomad

Sonic

You see nothing but desert and mountains for miles. A sick feeling of isolation hits you. This doesn't look like a great situation.
You then question the stranger.
"Uuughh...um..excuse me, sir. May I ask who you are and what is happening?"
He turns around. For some reason he hasn't removed the helmet.
"You don't get to ask the questions. Why is it that I find you inside my apartment that I keep all my top-secret belongings, when no one, besides myself, has been in there in 11 years?"

(Roleplay)

UnluckySaint
UnluckySaint
130 posts
Nomad

A) Hope it's my cellphone and says my name and info in it

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i don't know. i woke up tied to a chair in the apartment and couldn't untie my self.i don't know who tied me up but i wanna find out. will you help?

UnluckySaint
UnluckySaint
130 posts
Nomad

I wouldn't help

lol

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Jezz

You frantically gasp for breath. Wading in deep water, you try to observe your surroundings....nothing but water for miles. Not having any idea of what is going on, you plan in your head.

A) Swim straight in a direction.
B) Wade in place, hoping for help.
C) Find something to float on, then let it go wherever it may take you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I chose A

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

I see the fear on the captains face and I know that the new me does not like cowards. Also as soon as I see the woman's bandanna I remember something about it and that I had something to do with it. I run over to them because the captain might have been keeping me prisoner and lying to me. I feel safe with the bandanna organization and . . . I think I was high in their ranks. anyway I go next to the woman and say "remind me how do I attack them."

PS is that to much? I can make it more open ended if you want.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Is this going to be updated?

Zachattack16
Zachattack16
193 posts
Nomad

Sorry I've been really busy. I'll update it soon.

Showing 31-42 of 42