ForumsForum GamesShattered World RPG

231 24438
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

After Arcturus defeated Kipdon in the end of Broken World, the world was completely destroyed. Arcturus ruled the world for 100 years before destroying it. With Kipdon dead and Wakaci lost. The world has no heroes to save it from the evil, demonic overlord. There is hope however, five people were recently found hiding from Arcturus, the demon who found them took them to Arcturus's castle to become slaves. The five found a way to trick the demon and knock him out. They managed to escape.

Character sheet-

Name:
Level: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 0/0
Weapon: (Rusted Longsword, Hunting Knife, Wooden Bow)
Offhand: (only with one-handed weapon)
Items:
Description:

There are five player slots.

(Note: This MIGHT be my last RPG)

• 231 Replies
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Bluydee-

You quickly dash to the entrance of Arcturus's Fortress. It is otherwise called the Dark Citadel. There are two demonic guards at the gate.
What do you do?

(A). Ambush the guards
(B). Walk up to the guards and tell them that you wish to join Overlord Arcturus
(C). Walk up to them and demand them to hand over their weapons

(A). Follow the glowing object
(B). Follow Bluydee (going to be a bit hard now)

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: Bluydee
Level: 2
Class: Ranger
Skills: Magic shot
Exp: 0/0
HP: 15/10
MP: 10/10
Weapon: Wooden Bow
Offhand: None
Items: None
Description: Asian with goku hair and wears clothes that look like cloud strifes stuff

B

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Name:??? call me VISE
Level 2 ranger: 6/20
HP: 5/15
MP: 6/10
Weapon: *masamune enchanted crossbow (I put a * next to what I equip)
Offhand:
Skills:
---Call of the Wild ~ effect:calls a stampede of forest animals, 50% chance to stun, 25% chance to do 500% damage
Items: HP potion
Description: blond with black streaks but when he loses control of his anger or when he is in a fierce battle he gets black hair with red streaks . dark personality. good with animals, and good at climbing. will do just about any work for just about any kind of payment. Had wild wolf as a friend before he was taken, and hopes of finding it agean.

*body turns into dark VISE then scars and cuts start to apear. body gets up.* hollow raspy voice "you can't escape me VISE. ha ha ha. you are my puppet." *eye's change and look around in fear. dark tentacles come out of his back* "stay still and wach" (voice out of nowhere) *tentacles cover all of VISE's face but his eyes, then tentacles start to attack bluydee and other members of the group*

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

sorry
Level 2 ranger: 14/20
HP: 0/15

PS if you have played the darkness for the 360 that is kind of who my character is based off of.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Name: Paul
Level: 1 1/20
HP: 9/10
MP: 0/0
Weapon: Rusted Longsword
Description: Wears leather gloves and leather boots,has sky blue eyes,black hair,and a scar running down from his forehead next to his mouth, Good with swords and especially ones that would require 2 hands to wield, Has no knowledge at all with a bow.

Could you post my new stats? Anyways... Since they uh... didn't accept my into their group... I'm gonna follow the glowing blade!

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Level 2 (class) 1/20
HP: 14/15
Skills: (pick one)
Description: Wears leather gloves and leather boots,has sky blue eyes,black hair,and a scar running down from his forehead next to his mouth, Good with swords and especially ones that would require 2 hands to wield, Has no knowledge at all with a bow.

Group-
The blade starts glowing unbelievably bright. The tentacles shrivel up and submerge back into Vise's back. (by the way Bluydee is out of reach)

Paul-
You run quickly towards the light.

Bluydee-
The guards question your being here, remembering that you were on the side of good. They send you to Arcturus himself. You see Arcturus staring out of a balcony.

Arcturus: So he isn't dead... But then again, he most likely can't kill me without his sword.

-Arcturus hears your footsteps and speaks without turning around-

Arcturus: Ah, I've watched how you betrayed your group. You tried to kill the dark whelp. You want to join the winning side, is that why you came here?

Your Answer?

(A). Yes
(B). No
(C). Other (specify)

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Level 2 (Fighter) 1/20
Skills: Strike - Deals 150% Damage

I forget the glowing blade and hurriedly go to Arcturus's fortress!

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Paul-
Why?

Group-
(A). Go to the light
(B). Go to the fortress
(C). Go to the Darkfire Graveyard

Bluydee-
(A). Yes
(B). No
(C). Other (specify)

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Level 2 (Fighter) 1/20
Skills: Strike - Deals 150% Damage

Go inside the fortress, and tell the guards i wish to join the dark side

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Offhand:
Skills:
---Call of the Wild ~ effect:calls a stampede of forest animals, 50% chance to stun, 25% chance to do 500% damage
Description: blond with black streaks but when he loses control of his anger or when he is in a fierce battle he gets black hair with red streaks . dark personality. good with animals, and good at climbing. will do just about any work for just about any kind of payment. Had wild wolf as a friend before he was taken, and hopes of finding it agean.

there is a terrible scream as the light passes overhead, and VISE changes back to normal. the dark tentacles retreat back into VISE. "he is only my puppet in time I will regain control, and he will be my puppet once more" sais the horrible voice of the darkness very quitly

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Paul-
The guards question your coming here, even after you tell them. They start staring at you sternly, apparently trying to sense your aura. You are eventually let into the fortress, they take you directly to Arcturus. When you get there you see Bluydee.

Arcturus: Let me guess, you are also here to join this side.

Your response:
(free response)

Group-
(A). Go to the light
(B). Go to the Black Citadel
(C). Go to the Darkfire Graveyard

Bluydee-
You see Paul walk into the room, Arcturus asks him why he is here. Then asks you the same thing.

Your Response:
(free response)

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Offhand:
Skills:

I think we should go to the black citidel but don't listen to me I'm just the guy that if you kill his dead body try's to eat you.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Group-
The light stops glowing. The hooded figure appears and starts to walk toward the citadel, it notices that Vise is dead. It walks over to your group and looks down at Vise. It takes off its hood to reveal an elf. He has jet black hair, he raises his hand and a gentle white glow surrounds the area. He puts his hand down near Vise. Vise gets up and feels as if nothing had hurt him in the first place. (Vise is now at full HP)

The elf talks in a quiet voice...

???: Anger, hatred, conflict, death... These things can cause a world to break. Your friends have gone to join the side of evil. You- *points at Vise* Your name is not what you say it is, you hide your true name from your friends because of the dark manifestation in you. You are not filled with a dark or evil spirit. It is merely a lost soul, tortured by these terrible events. If you wish it to be, I can vanquish your troubled life and allow you to live freely... as a human. For this soul is not giving you power, it is using it, the spirit of Xeryphon is sealed inside you, he is trying to free himself by getting you killed. I can free him, without killing you.

What do you do?
(A). Allow him to free the spirit
(B). Ask his name
(C). Ignore him and continue to the fortress

Bluydee & Paul-
Your response:
(free response)

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

HP: 15/15
Offhand:
Skills:

"I have to hide my name if I don't the darkness will learn who I am and will not try to be free, it will consume me. and if it is freed then it will infect another family. you don't see it it needs a host. ever since the great light banished it from its own body it has tryed to find a perfect host. my great grandfather brought it into my family and on the 21st birthday it makes itself known. if you free it nothing will stop it agean. my family was cursed with retribution. it never tryed to go to another family. now it knows the perfect host, but ever since she died it cannot leave when it is so tied to my own evil. I must cary this burden untill we kill him you know of who I speak ... stranger. I am in controll it was weakened by the lighted blade. and your healing hurt it into submission. it is gone ... for now but it will gain its power eventualy."

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

. now it knows the perfect host, but ever since she died **it cannot leave when it is so tied to my own evil

now it knows the perfect host the one that would give it unspeakable power, but ever since she was killed it cannot leave when it is so tied to my own evil, my bloodlust my desire for retribution.
Showing 151-165 of 231