ForumsForum GamesShattered World RPG

231 24421
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

After Arcturus defeated Kipdon in the end of Broken World, the world was completely destroyed. Arcturus ruled the world for 100 years before destroying it. With Kipdon dead and Wakaci lost. The world has no heroes to save it from the evil, demonic overlord. There is hope however, five people were recently found hiding from Arcturus, the demon who found them took them to Arcturus's castle to become slaves. The five found a way to trick the demon and knock him out. They managed to escape.

Character sheet-

Name:
Level: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 0/0
Weapon: (Rusted Longsword, Hunting Knife, Wooden Bow)
Offhand: (only with one-handed weapon)
Items:
Description:

There are five player slots.

(Note: This MIGHT be my last RPG)

• 231 Replies
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Paul-
You go to the training room and you are given a Demonic Longsword, Demonic Shield, and 5 HP Potions.

Group-
Player Turn.
(one more turn left)

Bluydee-
You will now be given your first mission.
There is a dragon attacking the group of heroes. Go and assist the dragon, in case he may need help.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Name: Paul
Level 2 (Fighter) 1/20
HP: 14/15
MP: 10/10
Weapon: Demonic Longsword
Offhand: Demonic Shield
Skills: Strike - Deals 150% Damage
Items: 5 HP Potions
Description: Wears leather gloves and leather boots,has sky blue eyes,black hair,and a scar running down from his forehead next to his mouth, Good with swords and especially ones that would require 2 hands to wield, Has no knowledge at all with a bow.

Okay so what is my mission?

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Name:??? call me VISE
Level 2 ranger: 14/20
HP: 10/15
MP: 6/10
Weapon: *masamune enchanted crossbow
Offhand:
Skills:
---Call of the Wild ~ effect:calls a stampede of forest animals, 50% chance to stun, 25% chance to do 500% damage
Items: HP potion
Description: blond with black streaks but when he loses control of his anger or when he is in a fierce battle he gets black hair with red streaks . dark personality. good with animals, and good at climbing. will do just about any work for just about any kind of payment. Had wild wolf as a friend before he was taken, and hopes of finding it agean.

I taunt it. then as soon as its going to use fire breath. I jump on it head and keep/hold its mouth shut that way the fire will burn it instead of me, and just to make sure I stab my sword through down through both its jaws so it ant open its mouth.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: Bluydee
Level: 2
Class: Ranger
Skills: Magic shot
Exp: 0/0
HP: 15/10
Weapon: Demonic Longsword and Demonic Shield
Offhand: None
Items: None
Description: Asian with goku hair and wears clothes that look like cloud strifes stuff

I go and throw my sword at VISE and then I grab it and slice up VISE

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Name: valanefore much prefers VISE
Offhand:
Skills:
---Call of the Wild ~ effect:calls a stampede of forest animals, 50% chance to stun, 25% chance to do 500% damage
Description: blond with black streaks but when he loses control of his anger or when he is in a fierce battle he gets black hair with red streaks . dark personality. good with animals, and good at climbing. will do just about any work for just about any kind of payment. Had wild wolf as a friend before he was taken, and hopes of finding it agean.

"think you can do that" I catch the sword and stab it into the dragons head. "you think you are on the path of darkness? you are ruled by chaos. my father was the king of darkness, that makes me prince ... prince valanefore. I can teach you true ways of darkness not some cheep tricks and fearful illusions. all I need is to heal my power, my true power"

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I grab it before it hits Rexy`s head.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Name: VAlanefoRE much prefers VISE
Weapon: masamune *enchanted crossbow
Offhand:
Skills:

how do you do that, I am on its head? "WHAT!!" "O thats right darkness I am the one I am the lost one, but you'll just have to wait till nightfall." I take my crossbow and shoot bluydee's arms if he dodges or counters O well, I shoot himm a whole bunch more. I rip out my sword and use bluydee's to keep the dragons mouth shut and use it to cut a long vine to tie 2 arrows together. then I fire one arrow into the dragons sholder the other into the other. then I grab the vine and climb onto the dragons back. I free its mouth so it can breath fire then I use the vine to direct the dragon at bluydee "what do you think darkness is he worthy I think he might be, last chance light one."

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Kipdon jumps up onto the dragon's head and delivers a heavy blow to its skull. The force is so great it knocks everyone off the dragon's head. Including the user.
The Dragon is severely wounded.

Group-
Pick a finisher to use.
(A). Bone Breaker
(B). Decapitation
(C). Vanquish into Oblivion

Bluydee and Paul-
Pick a way to defend the dragon.
(A). Recall it -send it back to the fortress-
(B). Block the finisher (very dangerous)
(C). Counterattack

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Offhand:
Skills:

B) TOTALLY THERE IS A SWORD THROUGH ITS BURNT MOUTH AND 2 ARROWS TIED TOGETHER IN ITS SHOLDERS so I take bluydees sword and my sword jump back on and hack its head off.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: Bluydee
Level: 2
Class: Ranger
Skills: Magic shot
Exp: 0/0
HP: 15/10
Weapon: Demonic Longsword and Demonic Shield
Offhand: None
Items: None
Description: Asian with goku hair and wears clothes that look like cloud strifes stuff

B and VISE, I got my sword back

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

O yah paul why did you go off and join the enemy. I was gonna teach you dark powers 'n' stuff. we coulda made zombies controlled evil creatures I wanted you in the group man. And if you went away because of bluydee why are you fighting side by side with him.

bluydee I just wanted you to stop, ya know SHOOTING A COMPLETE STRANGER WHO DID NOTHING TO YOU AND COULD HAVE HELPED US.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Offhand:
Skills:

well then I give my sword to kipdon so he can decapitate it then I defend kipdon with my enchanted bow.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Level 2 (Fighter) 1/20
Description: Wears leather gloves and leather boots,has sky blue eyes,black hair,and a scar running down from his forehead next to his mouth, Good with swords and especially ones that would require 2 hands to wield, Has no knowledge at all with a bow.

Block the finisher!!! LONG LIVE ARCTURUS!!!

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Offhand:
Skills:

since all they are doing is talking I jump stab paul kick bluydee and do all kinds of fighting moves matrix style.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Level 2 (Fighter) 1/20

I dig my feet into the ground and block VISE's jump stab with my Demonic Shield and counterattack by using a Strike on him!

Showing 181-195 of 231