ForumsForum GamesShattered World RPG

231 24419
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

After Arcturus defeated Kipdon in the end of Broken World, the world was completely destroyed. Arcturus ruled the world for 100 years before destroying it. With Kipdon dead and Wakaci lost. The world has no heroes to save it from the evil, demonic overlord. There is hope however, five people were recently found hiding from Arcturus, the demon who found them took them to Arcturus's castle to become slaves. The five found a way to trick the demon and knock him out. They managed to escape.

Character sheet-

Name:
Level: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 0/0
Weapon: (Rusted Longsword, Hunting Knife, Wooden Bow)
Offhand: (only with one-handed weapon)
Items:
Description:

There are five player slots.

(Note: This MIGHT be my last RPG)

• 231 Replies
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Group-
???: The manifestation inside you is not evil, it is a confused being from a different world. I could free it and get rid of it. *pulls out a black blade with red runes* This is the Darkfire Longsword, it can destroy evil spirits, and was meant specifically for that. Now this is our choice... Do you want to be rid of this dark parasite or not? I need to leave quickly, I must pay my respects to the other guild members.

(A). Destroy it
(B). Leave it
(C). Other (specify)

-Also, just to help with your decision-

I need to leave quickly, I must pay my respects to the other guild members.

-What did the Thunder Guardian say again?-

Bluydee and Paul-
Still waiting for a response...
zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Name:??? call me VISE
Level 2 ranger: 14/20
HP: 15/15
MP: 6/10
Weapon: *masamune enchanted crossbow (I put a * next to what I equip)
Offhand:
Skills:
---Call of the Wild ~ effect:calls a stampede of forest animals, 50% chance to stun, 25% chance to do 500% damage
Items: HP potion
Description: blond with black streaks but when he loses control of his anger or when he is in a fierce battle he gets black hair with red streaks . dark personality. good with animals, and good at climbing. will do just about any work for just about any kind of payment. Had wild wolf as a friend before he was taken, and hopes of finding it agean.

"my gues is that you are kipdon hmm. you can try but I tell you now that I have bean to every church, guild, cult, and light spring everything that was claimed to destroy it. it always comes back in darkness, literal and figurative thats how it gains power, it is surpressed so much it apears to die. I have lost hope of having it leave. go ahead try me."

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: Bluydee
Level: 2
Class: Ranger
Skills: Magic shot
Exp: 0/0
HP: 15/10
MP: 10/10
Weapon: Wooden Bow
Offhand: None
Items: None
Description: Asian with goku hair and wears clothes that look like cloud strifes stuff

"I want to join the dark side."

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Group-
???: Okay, ready? *an arrow flies towards the elf and hits him directly in the side of the head* Gyah!

Kipdon: Arcturus must be really creative to create a monster like you. Now reveal your true self.

???: *falls to the ground and starts to grow scales* ARGH! You cursed paladin, why must you ruin all of Lord Arcturus's plans!?! *transforms into a large dragon*

Kipdon: I knew it, you of course would be the only one that would want to take this spirit, and I know why! You are the dreaded dragonspawn, Xeryphon. I also should congratulate my father for making such a credible copy of the Darkfire's sacred sword. Now fly away, and take that sad excuse for a sword with you.

Xeryphon: You arrogant pest, do not mock the burning blade, Flame Edge. I will burn you to ashes!

-FATAL BATTLE-
Xeryphon encountered.

Player Turn.
Kipdon uses Smite Evil.
Xeryphon takes 15 damage.
Xeryphon has 135 HP left.

Player Turn.
(one more turn left)

Bluydee and Paul-
STILL WAITING!

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I just posted!

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Sorry, you posted while I was typing.
----------------
Group-
Player Turn.
(one more player turn left)

Bluydee-

Arcturus: Fine then, you will be taught in the ways of darkness, and set out to conquer foes. The training room is downstairs, you will be given the basic blackflame equipment.

What do you do?
(A). Go to training room
(B). Wander off
(C). Leave the fortress

Paul-
Still waiting!

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: Bluydee
Level: 2
Class: Ranger
Skills: Magic shot
Exp: 0/0
HP: 15/10
Weapon: Wooden Bow
Description: Asian with goku hair and wears clothes that look like cloud strifes stuff

A

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

HP: 0/15
Offhand:
Skills:
---Call of the Wild ~ effect:calls a stampede of forest animals, 50% chance to stun, 25% chance to do 500% damage
Description: blond with black streaks but when he loses control of his anger or when he is in a fierce battle he gets black hair with red streaks . dark personality. good with animals, and good at climbing. will do just about any work for just about any kind of payment. Had wild wolf as a friend before he was taken, and hopes of finding it agean.

"HA you know nothing of the darkness. even if you did kill me it would not let me die. let us begin" I take my sword then use it to stab Xeryphon reapetedly whille climbing it then I equip my enchanted bow while standing on its back so I can shoot/distract it while the others attack "attack when its head is turned. I have endured to much to have fear anymore"

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Group-
Xeryphon takes 14 damage.
Xeryphon has 121 HP left.

Enemy Turn.
Xeryphon uses Fire Breath.
Vise takes 5 damage.

Player Turn.

Bluydee-
You go to the training room and you are given a Demonic Longsword, Demonic Shield, and 5 HP Potions.

Paul-
STILL WAITING!

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Name: Paul
Level 2 (Fighter) 1/20
HP: 14/15
Weapon: Rusted Longsword
Skills: Strike - Deals 150% Damage
Description: Wears leather gloves and leather boots,has sky blue eyes,black hair,and a scar running down from his forehead next to his mouth, Good with swords and especially ones that would require 2 hands to wield, Has no knowledge at all with a bow.

I say "Yes, Lord Arcturus i wish to join the dark side, I want to become one with the darkness, the forces of light cannot win, Evil will always triumph over good. Teach me how to become one with my dark-side"

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Paul-
(A). Go to Training Room
(B). Wander off
(C). Leave the fortress

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

HP: 10/15
Offhand:
Skills:

"HA YOU THINK THAT HURT ME!?!" I shoot both eyes then as many times as possible in its mouth.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Weapon: *masamune enchanted crossbow
\\
Weapon: masamune *enchanted crossbow
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Xeryphon takes 16 damage.
Xeryphon has 105 HP left.

Player Turn.
(one more turn left)

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Name: Paul
Level 2 (Fighter) 1/20
HP: 14/15
Weapon: Rusted Longsword
Skills: Strike - Deals 150% Damage
Description: Wears leather gloves and leather boots,has sky blue eyes,black hair,and a scar running down from his forehead next to his mouth, Good with swords and especially ones that would require 2 hands to wield, Has no knowledge at all with a bow.

I wander off into the training room

Showing 166-180 of 231