ForumsForum GamesShattered World RPG

231 24420
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

After Arcturus defeated Kipdon in the end of Broken World, the world was completely destroyed. Arcturus ruled the world for 100 years before destroying it. With Kipdon dead and Wakaci lost. The world has no heroes to save it from the evil, demonic overlord. There is hope however, five people were recently found hiding from Arcturus, the demon who found them took them to Arcturus's castle to become slaves. The five found a way to trick the demon and knock him out. They managed to escape.

Character sheet-

Name:
Level: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 0/0
Weapon: (Rusted Longsword, Hunting Knife, Wooden Bow)
Offhand: (only with one-handed weapon)
Items:
Description:

There are five player slots.

(Note: This MIGHT be my last RPG)

• 231 Replies
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

uaahghh I dont know whats happening any more
I quit.
Sorry guys.
*feels like a pathetic quitter*

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Jezz you quitter! Your just a coward! You are afraid of Lord Arcturus's WRATH!!!

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

*whimpers* Im sowwwee! I leave the Forum Games for 2 days and I miss everything!
Gahhh! *cries*

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

You cry baby!!! You are no hero! And you are no threat to Lord Arcturus no longer! (Now i have to wait for the others to leave so Lord Arcturus is the winner!)

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I'm gonna go to sleep, anyways Kipdon my last reply is on Page 21

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

And you are no threat to Lord Arcturus no longer!

Wait, so she's a threat to Arcturus?
Sorry, double negative.

Anyone volunteer to become an unstoppable form, beat Arcturus, and be unbelievably sick after the form wears off?

(free answer)

Paul-
You flee back to the castle, Arcturus meets up with you and tells you that he has seen the whole battle. He strangely soes not yell at you, but tells you to go to the training room, train there, and takes the best equipment they have.

Bluydee-
You wake up next to a giant dead dragon. You wonder what's going on, but you remember that you were tossed into a dragon at incredible speed.

What do you do now?
(A). Find your way back to the fortress
(B). See if the dragon has any items
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: Bluydee
Level: 2
Class: Ranger
Skills: Magic shot
Exp: 0/0
HP: 15/10
MP: 10/10
Weapon: Demonic Longsword and Demonic Shield
Offhand: None
Items: None
Description: Asian with goku hair and wears clothes that look like cloud strifes stuff

VISE ruined it. Saying that he is prince of darkness, his dad was king of darkness, everything. Because of that, I quit

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Name: Paul
Level 2 (Fighter) 1/20
HP: 14/15
Weapon: Demonic Longsword
Offhand: Demonic Shield
Skills: Strike - Deals 150% Damage
Items: 5 HP Potions
Description: Wears leather gloves and leather boots,has sky blue eyes,black hair,and a scar running down from his forehead next to his mouth, Good with swords and especially ones that would require 2 hands to wield, Has no knowledge at all with a bow.

Wow... Almost everyone is quitting! And it's all VISE's fault! He thinks he is a dark entity with unstoppable powers! Anyways... I do as Lord Arcturus says and go to the training room and take the most powerful weapons

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Name: VAlanefoRE much prefers VISE
Level 2 ranger: 14/20
HP: 10/15
MP: 6/10
Weapon: *masamune enchanted crossbow
Offhand:
Skills:
---Call of the Wild ~ effect:calls a stampede of forest animals, 50% chance to stun, 25% chance to do 500% damage
Items: HP potion
Description: blond with black streaks but when he loses control of his anger or when he is in a fierce battle he gets black hair with red streaks . dark personality. good with animals, and good at climbing. will do just about any work for just about any kind of payment. Had wild wolf as a friend before he was taken, and hopes of finding it agean.

WHAT DON'T QUIT THAT WAS JUST VISE TRYING TO TRICK THE DARKNESS SO HE WOULD NOT DIE AND KIPDON COMPLETELY IGNORED IT. anyways "sure you can try to get rid of the darkness but as I said earlier I have tried everything and I do mean everything. I also he knows who killed my wife. my true name is valanefore but that is no royal name. if I didn't say that the darkness would let me die. let me kill that chaos being Arctrus. he only mimics the dark."

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Kipdon: Very well... *lifts sword into the air, a very noticeable dark spirit proceeds out of Valanefore's body* Now!

Player Turn.
Kipdon used Seal.
Xeryphon Spirit takes X Damage.
Xeryphon Spirit has been vanquished.

Paul-
You take the best weapon they have, the Abyssmal Greatsword. (requires two hands, place in both Weapon and Offhand slots)
You are also given 5 HP potions and 5 MP potions.

You shall now train here until given further command.

Practice Dummy I encountered. (10 HP)

Player Turn.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Name: VAlanefoRE much prefers VISE
Level 2 ranger: 14/20
HP: 15/15
Weapon: *masamune enchanted crossbow
Offhand:
Skills:
---Call of the Wild ~ effect:calls a stampede of forest animals, 50% chance to stun, 25% chance to do 500% damage
Items: HP potion
Description: blond with black streaks but when he loses control of his anger or when he is in a fierce battle he gets black hair with red streaks . dark personality. good with animals, and good at climbing. will do just about any work for just about any kind of payment. Had wild wolf as a friend before he was taken, and hopes of finding it agean.

"thank you for that but I warn you when I kill Arctrus I plan on taking back the power he stole. now do you need to teach me anything before I leave?"

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Level 2 (Fighter) 1/20
Weapon: Abyssmal Greatsword
Offhand: Abyssmal Greatsword
Items: 10 HP Potions 5 MP Potions
Description: Wears leather gloves and leather boots,has sky blue eyes,black hair,and a scar running down from his forehead next to his mouth, Good with swords and especially ones that would require 2 hands to wield, Has no knowledge at all with a bow.

I slash the dummy 2 times

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Group-
Kipdon: No, that is essentially the only thing I can do at the moment. I can however leave you with the Darkfire Longsword. I must now go back to the guild and rest. *Kipdon holds up a white stone, the stone glows and Kipdon disappears before your eyes*

----------------------------QUEST COMPLETE--------------------------
----------------------------The Final War---------------------------
Rewards: Darkfire Longsword (whoever claims it first gets it)
10 HP Potions (for everyone)
10 MP potions (for everyone)
20 EXP. (carries on into next level too)

Now what will you do?
(A). Go to the forest shrine and recruit the Thunder Guardians
(B). Go to the Darkfire Guild and recruit the guild members
(C). Go to the fortress

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Sorry...

Paul-
Practice Dummy takes 16 damage.
Practice Dummy has been defeated.
Paul earned 2 EXP.

Do you want to move on to the 20 HP dummy? (can attack)
(A). Yes
(B). No

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Level 2 (Fighter) 3/20
Weapon: Abyssmal Greatsword
Offhand: Abyssmal Greatsword
Items: 10 HP Potions 5 MP Potions

I use Strike on the 20 HP Dummy and then slash it.

Showing 211-225 of 231