ForumsForum GamesShattered World RPG

231 24435
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

After Arcturus defeated Kipdon in the end of Broken World, the world was completely destroyed. Arcturus ruled the world for 100 years before destroying it. With Kipdon dead and Wakaci lost. The world has no heroes to save it from the evil, demonic overlord. There is hope however, five people were recently found hiding from Arcturus, the demon who found them took them to Arcturus's castle to become slaves. The five found a way to trick the demon and knock him out. They managed to escape.

Character sheet-

Name:
Level: 1
HP: 10/10
MP: 0/0
Weapon: (Rusted Longsword, Hunting Knife, Wooden Bow)
Offhand: (only with one-handed weapon)
Items:
Description:

There are five player slots.

(Note: This MIGHT be my last RPG)

• 231 Replies
CloudHill
CloudHill
313 posts
Nomad

... ok. Soo... they got left behind, pretty much, but... nevermind. Ok, so what now?

arm0redmafia
arm0redmafia
35 posts
Nomad

Name:arm0redmafia
Weapon: Wooden Bow
Offhand:
Items:
Description: blond with blue eyes, ninja personality, great with weapons, surprise attacks, very stealthy, no strong connections, very fast runner, great with animals(and eating them), and hates Hannah Montana.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Name: Jess
Weapon: Hunting Knife
Offhand:
Items:
Description: 5"2 with blue eyes. Female. Excellent at close-range attacks. Also great with shurikens but cannot work a bow and arrow to save her life.

Er... *runs out of the forest, bruised and slightly burnt*
Hey guys~! Wait up!

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Ok, I guess that works.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
You have a choice now, will you try to launch a surprise attack on the fortress, or find the remaining person in the forest?

(A). Invade the fortress
(B). Go into the forest

Also, add a 0/10 to the level slot.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Level1: 0/10
Offhand:
Items:
Description: 5"2 with blue eyes. Female. Excellent at close-range attacks. Also great with shurikens but cannot work a bow and arrow to save her life.

I say we go looking for that last person, he was with me earlier...
But if we can't find him we'll invade the fortress.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Now remember, Arcturus is in that fortress, commands a dragon, and took over the world. Do you really think you should invade the fortress?

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Well YOU gave that option!
*sigh*
We'll go find the guy. If we can't find him we'll go beat up some defenceless creatures to gain Exp.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

That was a sarcastic option, I put it in just to see if anyone would want to go get themselves killed... uh... I mean, invade the fortress.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
You proceed into the forest in search of the last person. You move on deeper into the forest, there is silence, not an animal in sight. Suddenly, a twig snapping breaks the silence, you grow suspicious, as you look around you see no animals. Nothing could have made that noise.
What do you do?

(A). Keep searching
(B). Look for what made that noise

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Offhand:
Items:

B! look for the noise!

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

You start cautiously moving towards the direction the noise came from. You move on for what seems like hours, then you stop, you see a clearing. In this clearing you see a red and black, four-legged animal. It seems to be focusing on something, not even noticing you.
What do you do?

(A). Approach the animal
(B). Run away

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Approach the animal. Cautiously, mind.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

As you approach, you notice that the animal is covered in blood, it's fur is black, and it is eating the corpse of human. It hears you come closer and quickly turns around. The creature looks like a wolf, it lunges at Cloud Hill.

Feral Wolf encountered.

Enemy Turn.
Feral Wolf lunges at Cloud Hill.
Cloud Hill takes 3 damage.

Player Turn.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Offhand:
Items:

Ha.
Can I be detailed?

I pull the Wolf off Cloud Hill and jab at the Wolf with my knife.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Name:??? call me VISE
Weapon: masamune
Offhand:
Items:
Description: black hair with red streaks but a natural blond with black streaks. dark personality. good with animals, knives, javelins, and bow and arrows. will do just about any work for just about any kind of payment. Had wild wolf as a friend before he was taken, and hopes of finding it agean.

I help jess and I immediately stab its leg with my extremely long sword.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Wood - Squire

Flag

Name: Bluydee
Weapon: Wooden Bow
Offhand: None
Items: None
Description: Asian with goku hair and wears clothes that look like cloud strifes stuff

I shoot it in the eyes

Showing 16-30 of 231