ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372098
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Not exactly "Strop action". After 24 hours, he will need to start take off skin, and then it gets nasty.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Not exactly "Strop action". After 24 hours, he will need to start take off skin, and then it gets nasty.

You'd be a fool to think that I went commando.

Gotta support the goods and all that, you know!

Besides, this would be much scarier if Cen was doing the stripping.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

I don't have a fur fetish.

Just a strop fetish.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Strop, pink panties AND a pink negligee? I would have thought you had more of a sense of fashion, but then again, you are a pony.

As for any stripping of me, I sincerely doubt anyone would want that. Might end up either frightening everyone away, or worse, get us selves banned for obscene material. And we can't have that.
Much better to scare them a little, and then proceed as planned, wouldn't you agree?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Whoever said they were pink panties?

ANYWAY

You are right. Moving along now.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Right. I keep on procrastinating my entry. I've been feeling awful uncreative lately for a few different reasons. I'll have it done by sunday though, so don't worry.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Whoever said they were pink panties?

I dare wonder whether the emphasis is on &quotink", &quotanties" or both.

That said, even with several mentions of stories being written, thought about, procrastinated and so on, there is still not the smallest update to anything, which means Strop, even with both negligee and panties, has started on the skin, and will be moving towards, what, muscles? in a few hours.

I am also starting to wonder whether I could write all my stuff before any of you get done (which would be a feat, considering at least one epilogue-segment'o'destruction is partially tied with your entries).
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

THE ACID. IT BURNS!!! OH GOD PLEASE MAKE IT STOP.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

THE ACID. IT BURNS!!! OH GOD PLEASE MAKE IT STOP.

SQUIRM, MAGGOT. SQUIRM.

and fine if you really want to see the first part of my segment (Read: The part that comes before KR's part), I can send it in.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Today it has been 2 months since the WoM's two year - birthday. And we haven't gotten that far forward.
Fascinating.

Zahz
Zahz
47 posts
Peasant

Strop almost tripped over a dozing hyena as he entered the room. After taking a moment to regain his composure, he turned to the hyena man.
"You know, you shouldn't bring pets to the hospital." Strop said with a hint of indignation. "It's technically- what are you doing?" Leon was staring intently into a jar of faintly glowing blue liquid, which he held at eye level. Strop recoiled slightly as he saw the jar contained what appeared to be a hyena foot. He looked down to see that left Leon's foot was missing; only a cauterized stump remained. Leon swirled the foot around in the jar, staring at it intently. Strop stared equally intently. Leon, apparently unsatisfied with the result of the swirling furrowed his brow and swirled the foot around a few more times.
"Uh, Leon, what are you doing?" Strop repeated, a little louder.
"Cleaning." Leon replied curtly, focusing on the foot.
"Cleaning what, exactly?" Strop persisted. Leon put the jar down and looked at Strop.
"Is this some sort of a trick question?" he growled. "Here, help me with this." He extracted the foot gingerly with is thumb and forefinger. The blue liquid ran off the foot, leaving it completely dry in a matter of moments. Leon tapped it lightly on the lip of the jar, shaking loose the last drops liquid. At a loss for words, Strop consigned himself to making a nondescript sound of bewilderment. Seeing that Stop was not immediately rushing to his aid, Leon spoke up with more specific instructions:
"I need a bandage." he explained impatiently. Knowing better than to question Leon's medical knowledge or clear lack thereof, Strop produced a linen bandage. Leon placed his cauterized stump of a foot against the foot.
"Just bandage that on there real tight." Leon instructed. Strop carefully wrapped the point of connection between the foot and the leg with the bandage, tying it tightly. He removed his his hands, hoping that he had tied it well enough that the foot did not fall off immediately. Leon test his newly reattached foot by rotating his ankle. The joint cracked loudly as he stretched it. After a few more rotations and stretches, Leon's foot was once again capable of a full range of motion without audible cracking.
"Thanks, doc." Leon said sincerely, screwing a lid onto the jar.
"That was surreal." Strop observed. Leon shrugged.
"What's up with that foot, anyway?" Stop asked after a moment, wishing he could better articulate his question. Leon smirked.
"I carry through on my threats." he answered, chuckling. Strop cocked an eyebrow, but Leon offered no further explanation.
"So Leon, you said you had something in your eye?" he asked, leaving well enough alone. Leon displayed an expression of bewilderment.
"Uh, yes. My eye. Hurts. Or something." Leon asserted.
"Right." Strop confirmed. "Well, place your chin here." Strop showed Leon the slit lamp. Leon was unimpressed.
"How?" he asked simply.
"You place your chin here. You'll have to squeeze." Strop instructed. After a few moments of awkward struggling, Leon managed to get his face into the space, chin jammed into the strap.
"Like thi- ow, what the-" Leon swore angrily as the light shined into his eye. "What are you doing to me?"
"Checking your eye." Strop answered. Leon remained slilent.
"Leon..." Strop said after a few moments.
"What?" Leon asked.
"Open your eyes." Strop instructed. Leon thought for a moment.
"No." he offered feebly.
"I need to examine your eye." Strop said.
"Can you not?" Leon asked.
"If you said you had something in your eye, you have something in your eye! Now let me examine it." the doctor commanded. Leon opened his eye with no further comment. "Thank you." Strop began to look at Leon's eye, his muzzle barely an inch from Leon's; he could feel the gnoll's breath on his nostrils. "This is wrong." Strop thought. "I'm a mod. I can't. It wouldn't be right." Leon licked his lips. Strop shuddered. The kiss was as sudden as it was passionate, the lamp tossed carelessly aside. Strop was dragged bodily across the table pressed into the larger man's chest. They hung there suspended, as if by magic, for what seemed like an eternity as Strop's senses where overwhelmed by the scents of leather and hyena-man. He could feel him press against him, their hands tangled in eachother's hair. Roughly, Leon broke off the kiss lifting Strop up onto the table again. almost level now with the hyena-man Strop could see his flashing eyes burning as they where with carnal desire.
"Leon-kun!" Strop gasped breathless his head arched back by the gnoll's strong hand.
"Shuddup." Leon said, mischievous glint back in his eye. AND THEN THEY F*CKED.

Update or I'll finish it.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

CANNOT UNSEE

Jeebus that's a hell of a threat. Cen, how long did we say it was going to take until the yaoi fanfic started appearing?

Alright alright, I heard you loud and clear!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Ahhhhh...and I thought it was a relevant update...

CANNOT UNIMAGINE!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I think we estimated it to after the series actually got done. You know, when it would actually hit anything else but teenage boys.

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

Update or I'll finish it.

O__________O There's more? How can you... I don't even... what?
Showing 5161-5175 of 5646