Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Mar 4, '10 at 5:37am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

Does this mean that we can post them?

Posted Mar 4, '10 at 9:03am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

Not yet, I have to finish the next scene first otherwise things will get out of order.

Posted Mar 4, '10 at 2:47pm

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,262 posts

Knight

Well my guy can rap very well so hell try wrapping...strop mentioned that I could move my cameo stand into the community hall so B) have fun..

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/063/c/e/Cameo_Stand_2_by_Hectichermit.png

Posted Mar 4, '10 at 3:23pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

Alright, once I get my laptop with a webcam back from Chicago(long story)  I'll do a live performance on it, and upload it to youtube.  It will be awesome.  And I'll overlay it on the backing track.  'Twill be awesome.

Posted Mar 4, '10 at 5:52pm

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

This is the mantage . . . .

mantage

manta

OH SHI-

Um... that's all.

Can't wait for the next part then!

Posted Mar 4, '10 at 5:59pm

Pixie214

Pixie214

4,803 posts

I have had an atroscious last couple of months so I'm completely in the dark as too what is happening here anymore. I've read through a few pages going back to wear I think I left off but I'm utterly confused. I apologise sincerely but (unless you think otherwise) I don't think I'm capable of carrying on with this I'm to out of sync I think  :*(

Posted Mar 4, '10 at 7:38pm

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

Pixie: don't fret too much. The last couple of months were largely inactive for me also, so there isn't too much to catch up on at all. Just go to my profile, and click on the Archive link. You'll see the conclusion to the last chapter, and this chapter posted up to this point.

Posted Mar 4, '10 at 10:45pm

thisisnotanalt

thisisnotanalt

8,475 posts

K, nevermind on recording a performance.  The only chance I have to do the recording, I have to whisper so I don't wake up my sleeping family . . . .

Ah well.

Posted Mar 5, '10 at 2:16am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

Don't worry alt, you're the only one who sent in any recording of any kind lol.

I'm not really around at this moment, I just dropped in to check on things. Have to pick my sister up from the airport now! kthnxbai

Posted Mar 5, '10 at 5:23am

Pixie214

Pixie214

4,803 posts

Ok I've got a long weekend ahead with not too much planned so I'll get a cuppa tea and have a good read :D

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!