ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372211
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I know I know ._. xzeno sent something in which I shall review in a day. and then we shall proceed!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Still getting harassed at work, Strops?
Xzeno's stuff looks good, even though I only skimmed it, so it is something to look forward to.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Am getting the feeling that I should be doing something...

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

not yet kr, it's me who hasn't emailed you guys yet.

i'll read xzeno's entry now, and write stuff when i've gotten out of bed :3

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Okay guys, I finally managed to scrap out some images so I could finally update the archive. For "handy" reading, check this out.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

whoa! this is a large thread!!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Also, just fyi I've written the next segment, so you guys who are still involved CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

Because on Tuesday I'll be writing another part and then will be updating later in the week, ready or not. Because after that is the big one.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Aw, Strop. You know they really just want the thread to continue on and on and on and on. Instead of getting this to the end, I am sure they are just stalling like heck to be sure that this OCT will see its third and fourth anniversary, and the launch of AGv3 and AGv4 and so on, totally looking away from the fact that the hosts have negative time to do this, which means they would need to run it themselves if they ever want to see it done.
You know, out of loooove.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Well I do admit I'll feel a bit sad when this is all done.

BUT WE WILL ALSO BE FREEEEEEE

FREEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Except, you know, you have residency, I have my internship, research and my master to do...
I don't know if that counts as freedom.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

And suddenly the thread was updated and the story moved on!
Noooooooooooo.
Why would we do that.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

Ummmm, major **** up time.... Clicked last post and BOOM! all pages numbers popped up. O_o

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/3831/abcjh.png

By the way i like strops comic book-type story. Fun to read.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

Wow, AG2 really is getting messed up. You can't view the image. Here it is for a second time, if it still doesn't work then i won't bother doing another one. *Puts image in*
Suddenly the picture comes up. Wow, i got to write that much until my image came up so i wouldn't be surprised if it takes forever with you aswell.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Would would be surprised how may time that glitch has hit this section. It lost its novelty around '10.
Annoying, but hardly as annoying as the "last page leading to page 580, when the real last page is on 540" thing. Makes it harder to link to it, when Strop and I are screwing around.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

When this whole thing finally wraps up...I'm sure we'll do heaps more reminiscing than as each anniversary has passed - but, when it started, I still went to school...

Would would be surprised how may time that glitch has hit this section. It lost its novelty around '10.

Yeah, prettty much. Back in the day...

And your previous post summed it up perfectly. STALL STALL STALL!!

FREEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM

And then half the moderators resign?
Showing 5266-5280 of 5646