Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Jul 15, '09 at 12:40am

the_manta

the_manta

4,697 posts

Ha, we're never letting zlith forget about this.

...I'm saving that to my pictures folder.

Posted Jul 15, '09 at 1:00am

Pois0nArr0w

Pois0nArr0w

2,115 posts

Well... Maybe we should never let Strop forget about this. I mean, it was his hand that created the drawing. *evil face*

But, then again, zilth is the one that gave Strop directions... [/indecisiveness]

Posted Jul 15, '09 at 1:06am

the_manta

the_manta

4,697 posts

Let's just compromise on letting neither of them forget.

*Looks at picture again* Bwahahaha!!!

Posted Jul 15, '09 at 1:24am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

I'm going to create something so macho that everybody will be wondering whether he has repressed sexuality issues...

Sorry zlith. These things happen :P

Posted Jul 15, '09 at 2:52am

Pazx

Pazx

6,125 posts

*waits for image to load*

*waits*

*waits*

*waits some more*

*attempts to congure rasengan*

*waits*

*looks at images*

Yay for backshot! That's great Strop.

Except for Vise.

Posted Jul 15, '09 at 3:21am

Gametesta

Gametesta

1,749 posts

I'm going to create something so macho that everybody will be wondering whether he has repressed sexuality issues...

Like the zohan!

Posted Jul 15, '09 at 4:21am

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

hey you know I just noticed I was looking at the newer version of Crimson and I noticed that under his hand it looks like there is still a broadsword style handle there, or is that something else?

Posted Jul 15, '09 at 8:54am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Must be an extra line, I'm pretty sure changed it to something resembling a katana handle...that's what you're after right, though it's not actually a katana?

Better get back to me on that actually.

Posted Jul 15, '09 at 9:06am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Oh, Crimson, I went back and saw the lines...the one you're looking at was from when I drew the sword like a broadsword...I should erase that!

Should that be all?

I'll make all the edits sometime tonight, within the next few hours or so.

Anything else? I would just like to see everybody reporting in on this thread with some kind of "reporting in" comment...especially if you've been listed below- I haven't heard from these users in a while:

jdoggparty
lufffistudios
pixie214
zega
bluydee
goumas
skater

Before the 16th is better, as on the 16th I will be opening the first round and laying down the ground rules! Of which there are some which you absolutely must know, so...be needing to pay attention to that.

Posted Jul 15, '09 at 9:11am

Pixie214

Pixie214

6,021 posts

Ok,sorry, I've been keeping up with the thread etc. I unerstand what is happening, I like my chacracter (especially since it is summer so I don't have to wear those gloves) and I can't wait for tomorrow for this to start thanks strop and cenere for this.

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!