ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372194
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

also fixing ArmorCastle...

I can see klaus sitting there on the ground hitting a brick with a hammer.......
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

No... YOU GUYS said he did it, Strop said you guys decide who it is and you decided on Dudeguy.
But Strop confirmed it. He might have been lying, but that's on him. My point is that Dudeguy didn't choose to be guilty, Strop chose him. Did you miss the 'metagaming like a mofo'?
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I can see klaus sitting there on the ground hitting a brick with a hammer.......

:'(

But Strop confirmed it. He might have been lying, but that's on him. My point is that Dudeguy didn't choose to be guilty, Strop chose him. Did you miss the 'metagaming like a mofo'?

No, Strop told you guys that you can choose and you all voted that it was him, not Strop. Plus if I did it I would admit it and just murder you all. *larger cough*
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

(OOC) What I find funny is what dudeguy said on page 206. I was kinda hoping that people would blame somebody who wasn't guilty but oh well, maybe justice really shall prevail this time!
Ahem. Page 241. Strop. He's either lying or we win.

Plus if I did it I would admit it and just murder you all. *larger cough*
Leon draws his bow.
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

how floyd can enter?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

<OOC>

how floyd can enter?

First, you asks on either of the GMs' profile, which is either Strop or mine. Then we would point out to look in the FAQ where it says that people that want to have a cameo role emails us the reference sheet of their character to the wom mail, and then we will get back to you.
SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

OOC: I am the only journalist here! You betta not try takin mai JEWRB!

IC: So, Cenere, I have to ask, what is it about a horse ninja that compels you to fall in love with it? Or did the ninja use some kind of secret ninja move to put you under his sway, and FORCE you to love him?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

*rises, glares*
"As a journalist, you seem rather uninformed, Mr., not only because of the questions you ask, but because of the things you just implied.
On the other hand, what else should be expected of a journalist.
Now, excuse me while I go other there and try to get some work done."
*walks away*

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Strop is my love, he wouldn't cheat on me! *sniff*
His broken legs will always be a reminder of his loyalty. :0)

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

OOC post

You have boo-lingerie? That is women's underwear?

God**** Gantic, that has to be a new record for "tenuous pun"!

Ah, now page 254 makes sense. Xzeno, you forgot to consider the possibility that you misunderstood.

To be clear, there is no metagaming going on here. I merely read Dudeguy's IC private admission of guilt (but because it was an internal dialogue so people did not have IC knowledge of it, addressed it OOC.) At this point, because I don't have time to read the posts until tomorrow, can I confirm that since the vote has been held and Dudeguy has been (correctly) convicted of blowing up Flippo's bakery, and that he shall be tarred and feathered as I have repeatedly suggested (remember that if anybody does anything illegal IC in this round they will still be liable for it, IC?), so I can wrap this up and we can move on with the next round as soon as tomorrow?

Okay I think that's all.
SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

OOC: No, I have the current record for that. Now go get your boytoy cen, and get back to doing it Horse style.

IC: Alright, but don't think I will put that in my article...

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

*stands next to tar and feathers* C'MON! I'M BORED! *waits patiently*

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

okay... here lemme help you with that *pushes Zlith into the tar and feathers* there, now you are sticky, and feathered, now you can't possibly be bored with all you have to do now.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

*stands next to tar and feathers* C'MON! I'M BORED! *waits patiently*

QFT

If I still have to be here there might as well be some entertainment. :O poor zlith... that is entertaining XD sorry zlith *shuffles feet*
zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

okay... here lemme help you with that *Makes Zlith drink tar* now you can't possibly be bored.

OOC: Fixed, and...

IC (3rd person): The black liquid pain fused his throat, and melted holes in his stomach. His skeleton was shattered and his veins dissolved. The horrible tar burned out of the dark one and mixed with the treacherous blood in a grotesque portrait of his evil.
Showing 2521-2535 of 5646