ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5443493
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Darn it, I suck.

Goumas: You've gone and told Dank of the trouble at Armor Academy. Question for you is... do you go back there? Or... do you try to save your own home from looters? Or... run away altogether? Or... whatever else Goumas might have in mind?

DECISIONS, DECISIONS!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Lol I see that McFisty reference there. Defend the house was a fun game.

Darn it, I suck.

Yaaaay! I'm glad you admit it. I'll take you to your favorite gay bar and-
Oh wait you were bashing yourself. Nevermind.

And myself, I can't write it until tomorrow evening, sadly.

BUT UNLIKE MOST COMICS I TALK ABOUT, I finished the one about what the admins were probably doing when the nuke fell down upon the city.

It includes a joke about how the admins were making a catapult game where you shoot other catapults off of a catapult. How there's multiple levels. BAWWWWWWM. (Inception reference)

But yay, I actually know what I'm going to do with this entry right off the bat!
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

So is killing still a no-no? I don't intend to write a violent murderfest or anything (unlike last entry ), but I'd like to know.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Thoad, show us this comic, it could be fun to include somewhere!

If you kill and we find out, you'll get permabanned.

OF COURSE... AG is kinda chaos right now. You could also say that practically speaking, it's lawless.

Interpret that information as you will!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Thoad, show us this comic,

Sure! I'm on "vacation" (Read: At my stepdad's parent's area for thanksgiving), so I'll be able to get it up here in about... 14-20 hours from now. Depending on when I get back home. Haha.

If someone does happen to kill another, it would certainly be very interesting to see what tha twould ential.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Strop: Leon, have you been going on a killing spree?

Leon: Um, no?

Strop: ...we'll work on that.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Cormyn and John - AT THE OFFICE
DISCLAIMER: Cormyn and John may not look anything like they do IRL. All representations are that of the retarded artist, and are not to be taken seriously. This may or may not have actually happened. Everything belongs to their respective owners.

Eat at Joes.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/331/f/b/bombs_falling___ag_by_ninjaslug-d33rhr3.jpg

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

lol!

Technically not canon since Cormyn wouldn't even have been part of AG at this point in time in the storyline, but funny nonetheless. We should see if we can get John to make a ridiculous metagame out of "Catapult-out-of-a-catapult"...

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

It was already John's idea Strop. He put in on get satisfaction for jokey
Nicely done Thoad. I had many laffs, and that was good.
=D

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

It was already John's idea Strop. He put in on get satisfaction for jokey

Oh yeah, Thoad mentioned something like that, duh... maybe we should convince him to actually make such a game. I mean, come on. CATAPULT OUT OF A CATAPULT!?!?!?

Speaking of which, I've got to do some character sketches of some new additions to the cast...
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

haha great comic!

Cormyn is really "emotive".

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

maybe we should convince him to actually make such a game. I mean, come on. CATAPULT OUT OF A CATAPULT!?!?!?

I still like my idea of shooting an assassin out of a catapult/ballista, and you'd have to assassinate the king or queen and all the guards before time runs out. Or just make it balls hard once you get into the castle.

And you also use certain types of rocks etc. in order to break down walls and such so you can get to the king/queen/guards. BUT NOO, NO ONE LIKED MY IDEA D:

And I have gotten a knack for egoraptor-esque expresshunz.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

How is it going? Am I going blind, or have hardly anyone decided to do the next task, and thus slowly sealing their fate of slime targets and mud hole citizens?

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

All the more irritating for fans and Efan.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Wellll...Nano is over, which means that I am slowly readjusting to Post-Nano life...

Which means I might do this tonight...although Mother wants me to write the Christmas letter...

Showing 4711-4725 of 5646