ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5442249
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I should have sent in my first draft.

If it isn't in there I'm going to yell at yahoo, because I spent 2 hours on that thing.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I've been busy lately, but I managed to come up with an entry earlier today, which has been sent.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Wow all those shenanigans gave me a chubby.

While smoking a chubby, I assume.

ZING.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Ttly not a bump.

So, in a fit of "Gah, the future of the plot of the WoM, gah!" I went looking through the archives. And I have to say a few things. First of all, I actually miss it. It was less complicated for one, and filled with a bunch of amusing characters. More lively, I guess. Strop did some awesome images for the first round, and the introduction (Just now found out you didn't seem to introduce the co-host> &gt, it was good-awesome.
The writing was a little bumpy, so that is something I don't miss, but it had a good deal of spunk to it.

Also, ended up finding "Cenere was sorely tempted to tug on Strop's sleeve and whine, "Are we there yet?" repeatedly again, which I had completely forgotten. Sadly, also ending up seeing all the crap art I did for it. I am sorry about that.
But darn, I miss the old days...

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

So, in a fit of "Gah, the future of the plot of the WoM, gah!" I went looking through the archives. And I have to say a few things. First of all, I actually miss it. It was less complicated for one, and filled with a bunch of amusing characters. More lively, I guess. Strop did some awesome images for the first round, and the introduction (Just now found out you didn't seem to introduce the co-host> &gt, it was good-awesome.
The writing was a little bumpy, so that is something I don't miss, but it had a good deal of spunk to it.

It's odd that the WoM has gone on for so long that you can be nostalgic about how it began. To put things into perspective though, I was 16 when this all started, and am now going to be 18 in 2 days....yeah it has been a while. Also I agree with much of what you said here.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

And I just ended up wondering why the "fight" didn't happen earlier on, Strop has been a jerk to Cen for a long time. And Strip too. But that is something quite irrelevant to anything.
It is a bit odd to think of, that it has been going on for so long...

And early happy birthday, because I most likely won't remember, and I think you should be wished a happy birthday anyway.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

(Just now found out you didn't seem to introduce the co-host> &gt

Uh yeah about that, there was supposed to be a segment specifically with the scene where Strop talks to Cenere ("no." "but ceeeeeen!" "fine." "...o goody, btw you have to wear this suit." "wat.&quot, after he leaves Armor Castle in the big chapter introducing everybody. Unfortunately it was never drawn... but will be at some stage!

Oh, the joys of 'everything goes'! Once this finishes and I get to thinking about adaptation (some time down the track) then we'll have to think about what kind of balance to strike up...

But now everything is kinda serioused the *&#$ up, speaking of which, the deadline to submit drafts is kinda about now. I'm swamped with stuff like graduating tomorrow and registration on Monday but I'm still struggling through writing and all that!

And I just ended up wondering why the "fight" didn't happen earlier on, Strop has been a jerk to Cen for a long time.

What really bothers me is that I can't imagine being such a colossal jerk to a single person in real life :<

Okay, happy birthday in advance, Crimson, maybe when we finish the main plot (actually soon now, it's all planned and everything), we could do something nostalgic, if KINGBOGAN would finish his assignment...
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Uh yeah about that, there was supposed to be a segment specifically with the scene where Strop talks to Cenere ("no." "but ceeeeeen!" "fine." "...o goody, btw you have to wear this suit." "wat.&quot, after he leaves Armor Castle in the big chapter introducing everybody. Unfortunately it was never drawn... but will be at some stage!

It makes me a little sad, because all the other intros were really cool...

What really bothers me is that I can't imagine being such a colossal jerk to a single person in real life :<

Just think of it. Running around in a three piece suit in the heat of summer, over house tops, with papers and tools, having to pick up balls, having to fight through the registration, not to mention when the tower fell down on them all because Cen was saving Strop from getting sacked for mod abuse. The obstacle course which got nothing out of Strop but pure "Pft, he be cheating", being blown up by Nemo, and being forgotten in a full body cast. Being used as a pack mule by Strip, and arrested because of her. Having to have Strop living with him for a while too.... Just to mention a bit of it.

But now everything is kinda serioused the *&#$ up, speaking of which, the deadline to submit drafts is kinda about now. I'm swamped with stuff like graduating tomorrow and registration on Monday but I'm still struggling through writing and all that!

AKA, all who does not have a draft in right now will be left covering in a corner in sudden panic, possibly in a mud hole, and does not really show the wonders of being the last few contestants of the WoM.
Too bad.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

And early happy birthday

Okay, happy birthday in advance, Crimson

Thanks guys!

Just think of it. Running around in a three piece suit in the heat of summer, over house tops, with papers and tools, having to pick up balls, having to fight through the registration, not to mention when the tower fell down on them all because Cen was saving Strop from getting sacked for mod abuse. The obstacle course which got nothing out of Strop but pure "Pft, he be cheating", being blown up by Nemo, and being forgotten in a full body cast. Being used as a pack mule by Strip, and arrested because of her. Having to have Strop living with him for a while too.... Just to mention a bit of it.

There's always that one character in every story it seems.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

To put things into perspective though, I was 16 when this all started, and am now going to be 18 in 2 days....yeah it has been a while

Wow...I was young back then too.

if KINGBOGAN would finish his assignment...

Hey! That's me. Which is why I'm not going to say anything more and get around to finishing my assignment straight away!
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

It makes me a little sad, because all the other intros were really cool...

You realise that to actually get it done properly we'd either have to RP it or have you write it? I'd love to retrospectively include it because as it stands there's a gap in the story... and it's definitely something I'd include in any adaptation of the WoM anyway. We should think about it after we've finalised the remaining two scenes.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Strop, will I be writing a second section? If so, is there any way I could write it now to save you time?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Efan: You will almost certainly be writing a second section. However we won't be up to it until the next update, so there's nothing to write just yet.

I've received emails from Thoad, KR, Crimson, Goumas. I'm expecting one from Xzeno soon. I've only sent feedback to Thoad so far, but I'll email the rest of you guys soon, when I get home from graduation or something.

In addition I will be sending an email to zega, poison is kinda in, kinda out of touch. skater_kid_who_pwns is also back in town. Dudeguy45 just contacted me so maybe we have something going there.

APOCALYPTIC PARTY TIEM MWAHAHAHAHA.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Efan: You will almost certainly be writing a second section. However we won't be up to it until the next update, so there's nothing to write just yet.

Roger that straw pony, fox returning to den, over and out.
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

It's odd that the WoM has gone on for so long that you can be nostalgic about how it began. To put things into perspective though, I was 16 when this all started, and am now going to be 18 in 2 days....yeah it has been a while. Also I agree with much of what you said here.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
i feel old now wtf been doing WoM for too long
Showing 4726-4740 of 5646