Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

Posted Mar 21, '10 at 4:06pm

Zophia

Zophia

8,407 posts

*remembers how I had to pay for the service of Cenere's information finding skills, wonders if he'd make Gantic pay the same*

Posted Mar 21, '10 at 4:14pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

I'm a bloody information scientist.

You'll end up even bloodier if you find my hidden persona, which will probably be in an alley somewhere.

Posted Mar 21, '10 at 4:20pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Hmm, I don't know, just off the top of the internet, there would be
Lols
Students
Culture
Culture
culture
culture
Culture
Culture
Pronounciation, me thinks
Pronounciation
Just pick the ones with the little flag
but I don't know if it is any good. I might need to look in some of the databases, but I will have to be at the school to access those.

Posted Mar 21, '10 at 4:29pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Or this, mainly 1, 2 and 3. Or this. I might be able to get you a proper list of books too, if you are interested?

Posted Mar 21, '10 at 4:31pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

TRIPPLE!! I better stop now.
Gantic, I would gladly translate some stuff too, but then again, it would either have to wait till after exams, or you would have to pay me. But that's the best off the top.

You'll end up even bloodier if you find my hidden persona, which will probably be in an alley somewhere.

I doubt it.

Posted Mar 21, '10 at 5:53pm

ulimitedpower

ulimitedpower

1,597 posts

*remembers how I had to pay for the service of Cenere's information finding skills, wonders if he'd make Gantic pay the same*

How? With funny remarks?

2) Nothing that will permanently damage Strop, or kill him. He has to be able to recover fully. For example, piercings will recover if removed relatively quickly.

How about we put him a wheelchair for a few days or weeks? That'd actually be pretty fun... A shaved, one horned, tarred and feathered wheelchair horse... Lol, I made myself laugh imagining it! Hahaha...

TRIPPLE!! I better stop now.

Yes, you better.

*splashes Strop with water from rubber ducky* He is still out cold.

How'd you get water in it?

P.S: I know you guys are busy, but I thought I'd still remind you that I have emailed my info. Tell me if I need to add anything.

Posted Mar 21, '10 at 6:13pm

komputerkurt

komputerkurt

843 posts

hahaha I think I get what Cenere meant about Strop thinking they were "normal magazines".

Posted Mar 21, '10 at 6:14pm

Zophia

Zophia

8,407 posts

How? With funny remarks?

With certain favors best not described on AG. :3 And he's now paying me owlgrubs to make it last longer. :D

How about we put him a wheelchair for a few days or weeks?

I vote you shave him, then tie him to a wheelchair with extensive shibari, and tell him he has to get out of it himself. Then pour molasses over him, and sprinkle with packing peanuts. And real peanuts. Proceed to place the wheelchair in a public space and watch him squirm.

Posted Mar 21, '10 at 6:42pm

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,176 posts

Hmm a potion to make strop age or get younger....at least for a week or so B)

Posted Mar 21, '10 at 7:08pm

ulimitedpower

ulimitedpower

1,597 posts

With certain favors best not described on AG. :3 And he's now paying me owlgrubs to make it last longer. :D

Why would he pay you with owlgrub? Through the mail? Ewwwww...

I vote you shave him, then tie him to a wheelchair with extensive shibari, and tell him he has to get out of it himself.

And Strop transforms into Houdini and becomes an escapist? I don't even know if I wrote that name right...

Hmm a potion to make strop age or get younger....at least for a week or so B)

That'd be weird...

Then pour molasses over him, and sprinkle with packing peanuts. And real peanuts. Proceed to place the wheelchair in a public space and watch him squirm.

'Ladies and gentlemen, I present you..........
Houd-Err, I mean Strodin...err I mean Strop'

Epic fail

Reply to The Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

You must be logged in to post a reply!