ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372254
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I don't read, I just look at the pictures.. :3

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Strop, you never approved my entry, so I never posted!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Strop did not have to approve of the entry since I did.
Aka, you had your approved entry, you had Strop's go for posting in the thread, and yet you did not do it.
Not out problem.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Not our problem

There. Fixed!
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Gee, thanks. Mm, stepping and jumping in mistakes in a wonderfully spammy way. How awesome.
/grumbles off

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

ALSO:
We DO have an email address for issues. We would also like you use this email address for said issues.
Why? Because it makes it a hundred times easier for us to know about those issues without having to look through comments and aim conversations and then tag it along to the other.
This also makes it easier to contact us the moment something comes up instead of waiting for access to AG.
Thanks.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Gee, thanks. Mm, stepping and jumping in mistakes in a wonderfully spammy way. How awesome.
/grumbles off

Sheesh. Cenere always disapproves.

I don't read, I just look at the pictures.. :3

I save the pictures to my computer so i know i will always have them :P
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Well, here's an example that highlights why we would like to keep this thread as streamlined as possible i.e. less off-topic.

Ideally we expect users to keep up with everything. And by everything, I don't mean the other entries (we know you don't bother reading those things, which is fair enough, especially if it's not directly relevant to your story- it's actually better if you don't to minimise OOC knowledge). What we mean is the technical details and instructions. Which tend to get ignored or lost if you don't keep up with the thread. Which tends to happen if there's a million off-topic posts.

So yeah, please, less off-topic posts. Keeping up is your own responsibility, coz dishing it out is ours :P

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Alright guys, I've sent out the emails to the active candidates thus far. Please check to see if you've gotten one. If you don't, please let me know... in this thread. I will be checking back day after tomorrow.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Today is the day after tomorrow right?

I can't wait for the next round.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

The day after tomorrow is a movie, I think.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Today is indeed the day after tomorrow. So far, here's the tally:

Replied:

Chill
Dudeguy
Gametesta
KingRyan
Ol' Man Carter
Pixel
Thoad

Awating

Crimson
Frank
Goumas (you're reading this thread, check your email!)
Leon
Manta
Parsat (to catch up, if he can)
Vise (seriously, anybody seen him?)

So if you see your name in the awaiting list, please, check your email! The one that you use to contact WoM that is.

I'm putting together the stories for the next round now. As I've said before, I'm doing the roll call because it's gonna get complicated!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I just replied, I didn't know you wanted a reply to this one.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Oh yeah, I didn't mention that did I xD

Well, no time like the present!

I would like an indication that you've received this email! Thanks!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Okay, thanks to my bad instructions, it seems I confused a number of people. Fortunately it was made known, so it should be good now.

Replied:

Chill
Crimson
Dudeguy
Gametesta
Goumas
KingRyan
Leon
Manta
Pixel
Thoad

I removed Carter's name from this list because he's not directly involved in the tournament itself, so runs on a different timeframe.

Awating

Frank (I know he does have frequent access problems)
Parsat (to catch up, if he can)
Vise (seriously, anybody seen him?)

Okay. I'd ask you guys to hang tight a little while because my last exam is in 2 days' time. While I'm at it, I'd like to ask whether you have any holiday plans, and whether you'll be spending significant periods of time away from the computer (and therefore the WoM). This is so we can best co-ordinate the timing of rounds and other material.

Showing 3091-3105 of 5646