ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5450002
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

lol I got ninja'd by Pixie. I just realised the ending soundtrack is...blatantly unsuitable for AG hahaha.

THough I feel kinda short and stocky....

You're broad and muscular...and your height is as stated. It's not particularly tall, you know...in fact when I visit Singapore I stand nearly a head taller than most of the guys...not to mention I'm nearly twice the size O_o
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

I know XD

Sad fact. Most Asian dudes are short. And short as in very short.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I'm going to change tack before some sap starts making the other Asian joke...

...so let me announce the following title changes. Done for the lulz:

Zophia the Politically Incorrect (probably the most euphemistic way I could put it)
Cenere the Sincere (now THIS has a ring to it!)
Gametesta the Game Tester (because that's what he is)
Jess the Pommie Phoenix (because she's that patriotic)
Mary the Not-Bogan (because Pazx is no longer on either KR's or my side of the Bogan war...traitor)

Also, many of you have submitted your character sheet on the Official thread. But many of you have not! I'll chase down the guys who haven't when I'm done with the portraits.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Mary the Not-Bogan (because Pazx is no longer on either KR's or my side of the Bogan war...traitor)

Technically you just implied you are a bogan, Strop.

Also, many of you have submitted your character sheet on the Official thread. But many of you have not! I'll chase down the guys who haven't when I'm done with the portraits.

Or... Ask me to do it and kill... Tell them to remember it. Because I won't be looking through the emails to get the colours right. I am THAT lazy.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Zophia the Politically Incorrect (probably the most euphemistic way I could put it)

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Whatyousay.png
jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

I love mine!

But maybe (If you didnt mind) put a soughta smurk on my face and maybe (dont wanna be a hastle) put a bit more beef on me, if you dont want to i don't care ^_^

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Strop

Participants have a chance to have their character become a featured character in either an animation or a game based on this series. How heavily your character is featured depends on the performance or involvement of your character in the WoM, your character may be selected to play a supporting role or even make cameo appearances in the game/animation.

Who's gonna make the animation or game series? The AG staff?
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Who's gonna make the animation or game series? The AG staff?

Most likely or there may be a comp to see who can make a game fit for WoM...
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

I could totally see a game based completely off the WoM...

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

I imagine it would be a game like teken. Where you would get to pick from th chracters and fight against others from the cast list of WoM

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Considering the WoM does in fact consist of a series of PvP battles... I'm thinking it might just be a series of unique challenges.

Even then, who's to say they don't just make a flash animation, rather than a game? Though I'm hoping it's a game.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Considering the WoM does in fact consist of a series of PvP battles... I'm thinking it might just be a series of unique challenges.

So what your saying is a game like sonny? choosing characters from the cast list and using in PvP battles, and the storyline competing in the challenges in WoM?
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Essentially, yes.

But let's not think too hard about what the WoM (Or it's flash counterpart) will be like. It might be more fun to be surprised. :P

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Yea if only strop hadn't extended the date...... jk strop. :P

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Zophia the Politically Incorrect

Arrest her! Speak, are you Communist, Liberal, Republican or Anarchist?

Joking.....
Showing 631-645 of 5646