ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372137
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

You can have your freedom, just as long as you don't make me fat. Or really skinny. Average will do fine.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

so, we do NOT have to draw him?

that's good, because I can't draw to save my life. I can make a poor attempt at it, but I don't think anyone wants that.

hmm... I just realized... I'm not active in any AG fiction stuff except the Neverending story and some other new fictions... is that bad?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

hmm... I just realized... I'm not active in any AG fiction stuff except the Neverending story and some other new fictions... is that bad?

Well, unless it renders you unable to write (which seems not to be a problem), then no. Join away, as long as you follow the guidelines on the character. I am in the middle of making hell hot for Strop, so please, get as many as you can to join!!

so, we do NOT have to draw him?

Just give us a description, and we will make it from there.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

then I'm all for this thing! consider me a part of this!

I'll get on it... well, when I'm not busy. believe it or not, I have things to do.
I'll try and get some friends to join, if I can.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

This is the map of AG

Where is teh uber super-secret entrance to teh uber super-secret dungeon of teh uber super-secret jails? Oh wait, it is a uber super secret...

I might join this... Would I be able to use the dungeon story as my entry, or must I create a new one?
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Right so my ref sheet has been sent out to the email address you guys gave on the other thread. Like I said within the Email hope you guys like it.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

How dare you start this in motion when I'm in a state of 99% INACTIVITY! Oh well. . .Imma join this.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I might join this... Would I be able to use the dungeon story as my entry, or must I create a new one?

It depends. Is your story a ref for your character?
If not, it will be hard to use it as an entry, as we still are in the recruitment phase, meaning emailing us your ref and waiting for itto approved.

And Alt:
MWAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Crimson, reading it tomorrow sometime, and Strop is prolly reading it in an hour or four. Maybe.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

eh, strop might be reading it a bit later, I made him stay up till 2 am... talking about Noname's epic burn.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Well, most likely reading it before me. I should have packed by now... Darnit...

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I'll be sending in my sheet in later, I'm currently drawing my person, and will ink it later (I don't trust photoshop...)

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I sent mine already.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

(if it wasn't for the lack of being active, I'm sure Shintetsu would be on the list... wait, wheel of moderation).

Hey. Two words: Kid. Poo.

Although I have plenty of time to get on and start helpin' you guys around, since my way of
work is sitting in a chair at a computer until a client comes in with a sickness. And as
much as I want to go and participate and may get my character in this epic, I couldn't do
such a thing, because I lack the necessary things to do so. SO, I will just sit back and
root on whomever has a chance of winning
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Could anyone suggest a computer program to draw?

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

GIMP 2 or any of the free trials on adobe if you're penniless(like me). Other than that, there's Paint, but that's more of a 'just playing around' type of program.

Showing 91-105 of 5646