ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5372146
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Note: I've just updated the FAQ which should give you clearer instructions of how to join.

I'm not reading the character sheets right now, but I'll get around to it later today/tonight.

Official cast list on my profile is only for people who have confirmed participation.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Frontpage~

Yeah. Hopefully the FAQ will help, otherwise, look through the thread. Strop does not have much time these days, and I am going home later today (meaning less time on the internet if any)

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

...aaaaaand I'm replying to all those emails. Just so you know, the ones I have read are:

Thoadthetoad (confirmed)
Bluydee
PoisonArrow
Crimsonblade

I've sent emails to the other guys with a coupla questions and stuff, then we (or Cenere) will get some concepts together (heh) and stuff. I'm really tired so I keep adding "and stuff" to the end of sentences and stuff.

Last thing, I've written something rather important in the Tavern...so I've copied it here for your benefit:

To be completely honest with you, what I would like would be a representation of your &quotersona" as a user on AG. Why? Because whatever project I'll be doing based on WoM will be specifically focused on portraying the community of AG.

Thus really, my judgement of who to include and in what role would be on how interesting and convincing your character is as a reflection of you, the user.

You don't need to do this strictly though, you can create a completely fictional character which may end up being a well-known fictional figure of the AG forums (e.g. Adam's Rawr, Cholokid's George, Crimsonblade's Sasquatch & Yeti)

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

do we post here our creations?

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Sent test results. Next please!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK, my response to the response of my ref sheet has been sent out. Now then on to other things....I just need to find some other to do first.

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Is it okay if I send my ref sheet along with the rest in a week or two?

21 of june.

Is it ok?

I'm really booked.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Is it okay if I send my ref sheet along with the rest in a week or two?

He said that the deadline is July 5th so I am thinking most likely.
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

July 5th

I forgot.

Thanks CB55.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

To be completely honest with you, what I would like would be a representation of your &quotersona" as a user on AG. Why? Because whatever project I'll be doing based on WoM will be specifically focused on portraying the community of AG.

I didn't read the entire thread, the first 8 pages or so, but I want in on this. I haven't been particularly active in the art forumsas of late due to real life hassle, but I have an idea to enter as a character I displayed briefly in my old graffiti thread, but whom I have a long history drawing and am fond of. Plus I can think of a few ways to link said character to my AG persona. In any case, I'd like to join, so yea put me down, please inform me if there's anything I've missed out and I'll holla right back.

Peace.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

please inform me if there's anything I've missed out and I'll holla right back.

Make up a character sheet, with appearance, built, personallity, etc.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, put me on the list too. I have a ref sheet and a sketch from Cenere of one of my chars from the NES- I'm just waiting until I get home so I can email it to you guys through a secured wireless network, because the one at this condo is unsecured and the email Imma have to use is important to keep secured.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

So let's see, I haven't read the emails yet and can't for some hours, but so far we have:

thoadthetoad (confirmed)
bluydee (awaiting 2nd reply)
poisonarrow (received 2nd reply)
crimsonblade55 (awaiting 2nd reply)
goumas (awaiting 2nd reply)
rpoag (awaiting 1st submission)
firefly (awaiting 1st submission)
thisisnotanalt (awaiting 1st submission)

Did I miss anyone?

So to reiterate: make a character sheet in the style of that on the Official AG Characters sheet. Then email it to WaoMod@yahoo.com. Then Cen or I (depending on who doesn't have exams) will answer and stuff.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Wait, I can answer my own question. I'm also awaiting sheets from:

nichodemus
DDX
jdoggparty
shadowphoenix

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts