ForumsWEPRMichael Jackson is Dead!?!

310 60149
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Michael Jackson, the king of pop, died this afternoon of a heart attack at UCLA medical center.

• 310 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

It says there is no official confirmation of his death...

ReadMatthew24
ReadMatthew24
383 posts
Nomad

I must say I have to agree with Good Squire Hero,

While Mr. Jackson was considered a freak by many in the mainstream, he is still a family member that was loved by his own family. To many other children in this world his immense talent will be greatly missed.

I personally am not a Michael Jackson fan, I just believe it is never right to make fun of a tragedy such as the death of someone you don't even know personally.

Peace to all.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

He made a mistake?
So you immeditaly crucify him?

R*pe is more than a mistake. Much more.

I just can't feel sorry for him for dying - he did something so despicable that he deserves no sympathy in my mind.

I can't se how you could have sympathy for him. At all.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

He made a mistake?
So you immeditaly crucify him?

Woops, I slept with a child, it's a simple mistake I guess, anyone could make it. O wait...

How would you like it if someone in your family died, and people started making jokes?

If that someone in my family was proven to be a paedophile, I'd probably join in.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Well, he was sick in the mind... I guess he couldn't help it. While I'm admittedly... Terrified of him, I can't say I'm not a little bit surprised...

Also, I just heard he's only in a coma from Fox News.

notaguitarhero
notaguitarhero
337 posts
Nomad

I can't se how you could have sympathy for him. At all.

Because I care for people.
I see past others faults.
I don't remeber the man that built a million bridges and one broke for the one that broke.
I remeber him for the Million bridges he built.
I hold him accountable for his actions.
I will admit what he did was wrong.
But do you know anything about his back history?
How his father mistreated him?
How he went bankrupt and all of his song rights were sold to Paul Mcartney?
Also,
He didn't rape the boy, He molested. There is a difference.
Look it up.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Hitler's father mistreated him. I don't recall millions worldwide lamenting his death.

His going bankrupt was his own doing.

Oh yea sorry, he molested a few children and paid a few more not to talk about it. Stand up guy on balance.

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

Not really a yay, but I A) Do not like pop whatsoever and B) He molested some kids. So it's not funny, but I have no sympathy for him. He got what he deserved.

Wavyknight
Wavyknight
4 posts
Peasant

Why!!! Oh, Why! Michael, NNNOOO!!!

ReadMatthew24
ReadMatthew24
383 posts
Nomad

Once again, I happen to agree with Good Squire Hero even tough I was never a Jackson fan. We are talking about life principles here.

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

Although I thought that he was a fool for becoming instantly white, and got trialed for child molestation, he should be respected. Even though he's dead he still has more money than any of you people off of the thriller album alone. So f*ck off

ReadMatthew24
ReadMatthew24
383 posts
Nomad

He got what he deserved.

Indeed he did. He got what he deserved.

As will we all.

Blessings.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Because I care for people.

So do I.

I see past others faults.

So do I. But that's not a fault. . .it's something that doesn't deserve sympathy of forgiveness.

I don't remeber the man that built a million bridges and one broke for the one that broke.

So do I.

He didn't **** the boy, He molested. There is a difference.

And if that's a valid excuse for you, I'm sorry for your mind.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

I just can't feel sorry for him for dying - he did something so despicable that he deserves no sympathy in my mind.

technically he was innocent by trial. people just like to slander philanthropists with a weird hobby for money, even the boy he "slept" with denied it. (rich philanthropists)
Wavyknight
Wavyknight
4 posts
Peasant

R.I.P. Michael Jackson. He was a great man, he made a lot of good songs, he stuck up for himself and he will always be remembered as "The Weird Guy Who Was Once Cool".

Showing 16-30 of 310