ForumsThe Tavern'Write A Movie' Contest - Theme: (pending)

1443 277094
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

This thread is going to be a success! Me and goumas13 thought of this thread. When he gets on I'll tell him to come here and tell you what he is going to do. What you are going to do is make a movie using these directions.

Title:
Plot:
Setting:
Characters:
Movie Cover: (picture from photobucket)

There are going to be two judges for each competition. Each competition will be two weeks long. And the winner will receive a merit by Carlie. You cannot win twice.

Now all I need is to have two judges.

First competition is going to start when I have two judges to judge the movies. It will end on July 24th. Get Thinking!!!!

• 1,443 Replies
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Actually Perslos that was very good. A lot better then what I thought people would post. * goes and changes my movie*

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I think I'll rate each movie out of 10 and then I'll decide :O

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Sarcasm.
Fails on text. You need the tone of voice to deliver sarcasm well.
A lot better then what I thought people would post.
Really...
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Really...

Yes. I dont have much faith in AG and movies anymore.

Are you going to join this Zophia?
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Methinks there should be a specific theme to follow for each week/month (whichever you go by)

I think there will be but first week is free for all.

Title: One more gone.
Plot: A man who can never die, never age, or feel pain walks among us. His gift is the help he can give to others... the impossible situations he can overcome. However his punishment is while he never ages his loved ones grow old, wither and die. He runs, acroos the countries and continents; he'd go across the planets if he could but he always lets people get too close.

Intro: The movie starts showing a young caucasian man with short brown hair in a Roman Centurions attire. The camera zooms in so just the helmet and face are visible. As the camera slowly zooms out the background and characters costume fade into different miltary dress becoming slowly more modern. When it reaches the uniform of a 21st century soldier the film starts.

Setting: The film begins in the Afghanistani countryside in the war. After a while the film progresses to future wars (though not crazily different and futuristic it is enough to show that the main character doesn't age)

Characters: Dennis Fridrihsbergs: Tall, thin though muscular, brown hair and eyes. A look in his eyes ages older than his body. Other charcters would be a variety of wives, girfriends, children, fellow soldiers.
Movie Cover: (picture from imagshack) Just a mixture of different soldiers (badly made sorry)
pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

Uh... can I still do one? If so...
Title: The Alliance
Plot: All of the major countries in the world (Namely Afghanistan, Germany, Russia, Iran, North Korea, China) create an alliance in Europe, and the United States isn't invited. The Alliance is plotting the destruction of America. They create a nuclear missile silo in Austria, Germany's neighboring country. When the President of the U.S. is informed about this, he sends a veteran soldier with 10 others (Not named) to destroy the silo.
Setting: Modern Day Europe
Characters: John Tryke (Played by Will Smith), President Bill Zuckers (Played by Tom Hanks), Various soldiers... (don't ask about the names... lol)
Movie Cover: http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac228/christiansolid/alliance.jpg?t=1247352054

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

Well ask jazza he has a movie about the Paladin

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Are you going to join this Zophia?
Dunno. Stories aren't my sort of thing these days, so I probably wouldn't be able to come up with a plot.

I'm also wondering about the covers. Tehy don't have to be selfmade, clearly?
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Title:Survive
Plot:The super Volcano at Yellowstone has just exploded. Within minutes ash covers the entire area of Wyoming. In one house a family must survive in the toxic air. They only have 3 days worth of supplies. They have no way of contacting anyone. They must survive...
Setting: 2017 in Wyoming.
Characters: Gary a 36 year old father who works in an office.
Melissa a 34 year old mother who works as a real estate agent
Troy is a 7 year-old single child
Movie Cover:http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae163/Gametesta/Survive.jpg

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Can I join or is it too late or something?

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

well if I can here is my sheet:

Title: Scales
Plot: There is a snake species, and only two snakes in the species are alive. Lots of people think they are dangerous and want them gone, but the President made a rule against killing them. A 10 year old boy named Keith keeps hunting them down. The 2 snakes find a beaver in the forest and get help from him. They travel in a hot air balloon to Mexico. There they are safe and the species keeps getting bigger. The END
Setting: America and Mexico. About 5 years in the future
Characters: 2 snakes, George the Male and Diamond the Girl. A Beaver, Harold, and a 10 year old by named Keith
Movie Cover: Sorry mines not photobucket.

http://i27.tinypic.com/eujb4g.jpg

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

Title: Chained In Hate

Plot: A Dragon had been captured 25 years ago by a king who wanted to rid the land of all magic, including dragons. Now a young boy will rise up and release the dragon and restore the land into the realm of magic that it once was.

Setting: Medieval Age, Small Town, Dungeon, Castle.

Characters:

Ben Rayle, A 16 year old boy with short dark brown hair, Blue eyes, and a soft looking face, has a short temper and likes to talk.

Guard Karcel, A 36 year old man with a face that tells you he has had a life time of adventures, he is the guard that will help Ben Rayle smuggle the dragon out. Dark Green Eye's

King Jascar, 48 year old King, with fair hair, black eyes and a smile that charms all the girls, although.. He is not what he seems.

Prince Raymint, The King's son who is addicted to the power of magic and must keep his magic powers a secret, or else his father will surely kill him. Short Wild Black hair and blue eyes.

Movie Cover:

[IMG]http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll127/Airshowpilot_2008/ChainedInHate.jpg[/IMG]

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

Title: Chained In Hate

Plot: A Dragon had been captured 25 years ago by a king who wanted to rid the land of all magic, including dragons. Now a young boy will rise up and release the dragon and restore the land into the realm of magic that it once was.

Setting: Medieval Age, Small Town, Dungeon, Castle.

Characters:

Ben Rayle, A 16 year old boy with short dark brown hair, Blue eyes, and a soft looking face, has a short temper and likes to talk.

Guard Karcel, A 36 year old man with a face that tells you he has had a life time of adventures, he is the guard that will help Ben Rayle smuggle the dragon out. Dark Green Eye's

King Jascar, 48 year old King, with fair hair, black eyes and a smile that charms all the girls, although.. He is not what he seems.

Prince Raymint, The King's son who is addicted to the power of magic and must keep his magic powers a secret, or else his father will surely kill him. Short Wild Black hair and blue eyes.

Movie Cover:

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll127/Airshowpilot_2008/ChainedInHate.jpg

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

You don't have to repost the whole thing if it was just a picture error.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Wow these are really good. I have no thought in my head to make one just yet.

Showing 31-45 of 1443