ForumsWEPRWho Would Win Canada Or U.S.A In A War

296 99612
patriotboy1
patriotboy1
238 posts
Nomad

I know U.S.A has a better army and weapons developement in all but Canada has a ready army and a hell of alot more allies than America.

• 296 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

ive never seen or heard about the chinese army doing anything

They aren't in a war, currently. But if they were, they'd need a big army to defend such an overpopulated country...
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

the only news related thing i watch is the daily show

As much as I love the Daily Show, I would advise that you also get news from a real reporter. Lol they're just there to make fun of it, and they bend the news a bit.

CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News are all fairly good. Ok, so I don't really like Fox News, but I'd rather not be flamed by conservatives.
Luigi113
Luigi113
51 posts
Nomad

Im stephan harper and i approve this attack... 'brought to you by the conservitives attack party'

Luigi113
Luigi113
51 posts
Nomad

overpopulated

gee ya think?
Luigi113
Luigi113
51 posts
Nomad

ha kirby you just come in

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

@Kirby998

Well, according to the sources that I drew info from, the US doesn't have the largest standing army in the world. Though, it's massive defense expenditure and advanced technology manage to offset any disadvantage they have.

ligaboy
ligaboy
1,052 posts
Peasant

Just to jump in here, I'm pretty sure the US would win a war against Canada because well, the United States' military budget is over 26 times higher than Canada's and the fact that America is just far stronger than Canada.

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

Just to jump in here, I'm pretty sure the US would win a war against Canada because well, the United States' military budget is over 26 times higher than Canada's and the fact that America is just far stronger than Canada.

Agreed.

Well I meant not at any given time, when a war starts and the US is involved the number jumps bout 35-40% for new recruits

Depends. You are right in saying how the number jumps but the standing army refers to the number of personnel who are active in any given time, not the number of personnel in a war. Though, the the number of soldiers is not the whole story.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Well given that the US managed to sustain so many wars in the twentieth century, WWI, WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War, Gulf War, and just sent in whatever it took to win them....and that the Canadians don't really spend as much on the military....I would say the US. And hey, Uncle Sam does have nukes by the dozen.

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

That's an underestimation Nicho! Uncle Sam has nukes in the hundreds and he has the best kinds of nukes too, ICBMs! The US is reducing is stockpile however.

WWI, WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War, Gulf War, and just sent in whatever it took to win them....and that the Canadians don't really spend as much on the military

Well, I agree with you. The US defense spending is in the hundreds of billions, far exceeding that of Canada's.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

That's an underestimation Nicho! Uncle Sam has nukes in the hundreds and he has the best kinds of nukes too, ICBMs! The US is reducing is stockpile however.

Well, you do know I was sarcastic at that point right? Let's just say....it has enough nukes to pummel the entire world. A few times.

Well, I agree with you. The US defense spending is in the hundreds of billions, far exceeding that of Canada's.

And well...the US has one of the largest militaries in the world based on numbers. And one of the most sophisticated. And I'm sure the US would just veto any UN bill condemning it lawl.
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

Uncle Sam has nukes in the hundreds and he has the best kinds of nukes too, ICBMs!

Ohh, GOD!??! Nobody was supposed to find out about that.

Umm, ummm, hold on for a sec.

*throws nukes on Canada to get rid of them*

Ohh, yes I am back.
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

Well, you do know I was sarcastic at that point right? Let's just say....it has enough nukes to pummel the entire world. A few times.

*Knocks head on glass table*

Sorry, for my sarcasm detectors are impaired. I read an article once about how people with a certain kind of dementia cannot detect sarcasm. Am I demented?

And well...the US has one of the largest militaries in the world based on numbers. And one of the most sophisticated. And I'm sure the US would just veto any UN bill condemning it lawl

Hehe. (Though Obama wouldn't. He has common sense.)

Ohh, GOD!??! Nobody was supposed to find out about that.

Umm, ummm, hold on for a sec.

*throws nukes on Canada to get rid of them*

Ohh, yes I am back.

What is that about?
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

What is that about?

*facepalm*

My username is samdawghomie.
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

My username is samdawghomie.

Why does this always happen to me!!!!!!????

(Sorry for that)
Showing 91-105 of 296