ForumsWEPRWho Would Win Canada Or U.S.A In A War

296 99611
patriotboy1
patriotboy1
238 posts
Nomad

I know U.S.A has a better army and weapons developement in all but Canada has a ready army and a hell of alot more allies than America.

• 296 Replies
Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

I don't think we'd ever be in a war against Canada... They depend on us for protection just as much as we depend on them.

Luigi113
Luigi113
51 posts
Nomad

k guys really stop saying you will "crush" or "demolish" canada, k? cause you really cant do that... if usa or canada attacked it be really dumb, a mod should close this topic cause its just wrong

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Relax man, it's a theoretical debate, not a terrorist plot. xD

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

This thread is mainly based around this question.

If the USA and Canada were hypothetically in a war against each other, with no external influences (such as allied support) and only themselves pitted against each other, who would win?

We are not saying that we will "crush" Canada or "destroy" it.

Remember we are just merely speculating in this thread. None of us actually intend on destroying Canada!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

But, to respond to the debate, I'd say the US would win theoretically. We have the second largest army in the world, next to China.

This is my 2000th post.

And I have no intent on harming Canada in any way!

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,210 posts
Peasant

This is my 2000th post.

Congrats...

Canada won a lot of wars agains the US back then in like 1765. But now US i going to win...after some years of war...maybe 1 or 2.
Luigi113
Luigi113
51 posts
Nomad

whoa! china has a army!??!?! and its the largest?!?!?! must have spears as weopons... (not racial remark)

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

This is my 2000th post.

Congratulations.

Now, I must attempt to run away, lest you outpost me!

US would win theoretically

QFT.

I think most well-informed, sane people here on AG all know that the US would win in a conflict with Canada and Canada only as the other combatant.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

china has a army!??!?! and its the largest?!?!?!

Well they do have over a billion people...
Luigi113
Luigi113
51 posts
Nomad

ya i know but i didnt know they had a army...

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Why wouldn't they? If they didn't have one, how could they defend themselves? They're a pretty important country.

Luigi113
Luigi113
51 posts
Nomad

you guys ummm canada could win... it really depends on strategy and smarts... Obama in the health care interview thing a few days ago with a question not regarding the health care

"DONT ANSWER THAT!!!" Jon Stewert, The Daily Show
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,210 posts
Peasant

must have spears as weopons... (not racial remark)

lol, seams u don't watch news in the last 2000 years...
Luigi113
Luigi113
51 posts
Nomad

Why wouldn't they? If they didn't have one, how could they defend themselves? They're a pretty important country.

there not in a war are they? ive never seen or heard about the chinese army doing anything...
Luigi113
Luigi113
51 posts
Nomad

lol, seams u don't watch news in the last 2000 years...

the only news related thing i watch is the daily show or the colbert report and rick mercer report all on comedy!!
Showing 76-90 of 296