Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Give The Moderators A Pat On The Back!

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 29, '08 at 7:47am

AzaJeffery

AzaJeffery

44 posts

Hi there. One thing that brang me to armor games was the moderators. These are the people that change the website, help others and contribute the most to armor games. Recently I have needed a lot of help from the moderator "Calm" and he has helped me so much. I'm not going in to detail but I think these moderators have helped us all a great deal.

This is the right place to pledge a thanks to the moderators and show them your appreciation. It isn't an easy job so I think we all have something to say.

Posted Mar 29, '08 at 11:48am

XCoheedX

XCoheedX

1,061 posts

Well I thank the mods a great deal! They have helped EVERYONE that needed it. It takes alot of responsibility to keep this site as clean as possible.

Posted Mar 29, '08 at 11:56am

madgamer012

madgamer012

781 posts

Mods do help this entire site by driving out spammers, banning troublemakers, and anything else. Mods help everyone they can. The mods have to be really responsible too, they help keep the site super-clean! THANK YOU MODS!!!

Posted Mar 29, '08 at 2:11pm

Calm

Calm

948 posts

Knight

Well, the website is not super-clean yet, but we're cleaning it at the moment.It will take some time, but your encouragements help us a lot in our work! ^^
We also wanted to thank all players that try to help us by reporting spammers and answering questions from other players. We really appreciate your help guys!

Posted Mar 29, '08 at 2:35pm

ubertuna

ubertuna

2,092 posts

Knight

Personally, I believe that the mods don't deserve a pat on the back, they should get an entire free massasge :)  They do so much to help this site, sacrificing their time to give support to many people that they don't even know.  Congratulations moderators, this is for you.

http://www.flak-games.com/agul/greatjobmods.jpg

Posted Mar 29, '08 at 2:36pm

Darkroot

Darkroot

2,549 posts

yeah moderator are very important to this website but i still see spams on games that last for like weeks i think they need a few more moderators ( wait is that that the part of me wanting to become a moderator talking ? >.

Posted Mar 29, '08 at 2:47pm

XCoheedX

XCoheedX

1,061 posts

Well if you want to be a moderator, you have to be VERY active in forums and help out alot. Hey ubertuna, how do you do that with the color and stuff?

Posted Mar 29, '08 at 2:52pm

ubertuna

ubertuna

2,092 posts

Knight

I copy/pasted it from the Ascii sig generator site into a word document, recolored it, took a screenshot, then ran the screenshot through dank's upload site.

Posted Mar 29, '08 at 2:53pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,553 posts

Pat on the back? More like a punch in the throat. They all know that I hate them and that I never help them out. And never, never get a  laugh out of them or make inside jokes with any of them. Pfft. Viva la revolucion!

They know what I am talking about. ^_^

Posted Mar 29, '08 at 4:57pm

Tealpug

Tealpug

81 posts

I agree. The moderators work very hard. They are extremely fast to reply for help. GOOD JOB MODERATORS!