ForumsSupport ForumAp points

10 4283
wacattack
wacattack
13 posts
Nomad

I know the jest of AP points but i have a few questions.
How do you check your AP points?
Will Aromor games tell me when i earn AP poins?

• 10 Replies
Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

lolz at the top of the page you click your name and you go to your page it shows you everyting points post rank,friends favorite game ect

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Please do not make a forum topic with a question like this. If you have questions, go to the help page.
[url]http://armorgames.com/page/help[/url]

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

also forgot to say you earn 1 point for posting in forum 2 points for posting in games and rating them and 1-2 (its being changed) for posting in friends profiles

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

@ mrtim

If we indeed sent PMs to everybody when they got or lost APs, then they would get pretty much PMs!!

wacattack
wacattack
13 posts
Nomad

Thank you guys alot and sry i did'nt know abput the help page,XCoheedX.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

It is okay. Well now you do, and hopefully all of your questions are answered!

hooterman12345678910
hooterman12345678910
11 posts
Nomad

is there any thing that they have that u play and win armor points like a holiday kinda?

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Hooterman, you could still say the site is still under construction, maybe when AG reaches its full-filled awesomeness it'll be doing more amazing things. After all, AG is the only site I've seen with so much dedication and upgrades added to it. I personally love the site, it'd be nice to get a job for it. Even though I dunno what I could do. xP

nightowl99
nightowl99
16 posts
Nomad

make easyer way to get it

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

............of cause they don tell you when they giv you AP they just giv you without telling if they tell then ur profile will be spammed with messages to tell u that u got AP...

Showing 1-10 of 10