2 posts
Nomad

I do 'cause its just some stupid guy with glasses makeing words a baby can make

• 101 Replies
opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

i kinda do i mean its spawned into something crazy.

feeed
feeed
148 posts
Nomad

Harry Potter not bad

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

i like harry potter puppet pals, the movie is good

Bratt02
Bratt02
402 posts
Shepherd

I like the Potter Puppet Pals, but real life Harry Potter stinks! I don't like magic, that's my reason. And, why bother use a wand all the time? Pssh... Hate it, hate it!

AJWolf_7
AJWolf_7
79 posts
Nomad

it is alright but not the best series. it gets kinda repetitive after the first couple of movies because it is just 2 hours of some guy in a dress making up random words that make no sense.lol

ballistic33
ballistic33
50 posts
Nomad

Why hate it. The books are good and the movies are alright. And Potter Puppet pals is funny. I used to make fun of it until I started reading the books and watching the movies. Who cares if there's magic, I mean, it's a FANTASY book.

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

well i dont read harry potter books i rather watch the movies but still the second and third were okay the rest sucks..

Zedoidaum
Zedoidaum
4 posts
Nomad

i hate harry potter

thedead200
thedead200
62 posts
Nomad

i tried reading a harry potter book once... it was waaay to boring... movies kinda suck too...

armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

ay!!!! i find the 'magical fantasy' a little...strange...and who likes a movie with a main character who wears glasses and is nerdy and does witchcraft? I love fantasy like halo, but harry potter is just gay!!!

kooby
kooby
23 posts
Nomad

gotta hate it gotta deal with it

deathgus
deathgus
31 posts
Nomad

ok me

Jordanhasgerms
Jordanhasgerms
150 posts
Nomad

Gah all you guys are haters! I like Harry Potter and I don't have to act like I'm cool and say I don't like him. Harry Potter is pretty cool and the movies are pretty tiight you can't even lie and say that you don't like the movies. The books are GREAT too!

Bl00dyFart
Bl00dyFart
83 posts
Nomad

I'm a hater

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

i dont hate it a lot but im not a fan at all

Showing 16-30 of 101